Saturday, September 5, 2015

EPISODE 1: THE ARRIVAL



 Dan the Cameraman: "Brent..... Brent!"

"BRENT!!"

Mr. I (the Interpreter): "You're going to have to do better than that.... He's deaf. Remember?"

Dan the Cameraman: "Riiiiight......"
*waves arms up and down*

BRENT (in stereotypical Australian/New Zealand accent): "Huh? Oh, hey, we're on? Sorry mate, didn't realize!"

 BRENT: "It's okay Mr. I, I got this from here."

Mr I: {signs "You got it"}
{Sign language translation will be inside these parenthesis from this point onward}

BRENT: "Ahem, where were we?"

"Right, the premiere of season 5 of The Mole! Welcome audience! My name is Brent Springs, best known from being a contestant on Abnormality and Reality Show All-Stars.
As you can see, we are on this beaut of an island, and that's no accident. Because this season on The Mole, we will be combining the main elements of this show with those of the classic reality show series, SURVIVOR!"

"The contestants don't know this yet, so they are certainly in for a surprise. They came expecting comfort and luxury, but what they will soon find out is that those who survive in this game will be surviving on a remote, tropical island for the first half of the game."
 

"The players can still expect the usual.... A Mole will be working undercover, attempting to sabotage the group's effort and prevent them from adding points to a group pot."

"However, the Mole must remain under the radar, because every Mole Quiz, the last question is, “Who is, the Mole?” and for every time someone writes the name of the Mole, 10 points will be taken away from the Mole’s kitty, and added to the final group pot at the very end."

"And, of course, there will be a few Survivor elements sprinkled in between, such as the 14 players immediately being divided into two tribes, and being forced to survive with little to no resources."

"This will be the most difficult and physically demanding season of this show thus far. Will the players break under the strain? Or will they muster enough strength to beat both the island and the Mole, both of which are working against them?"

"Because surviving alone will not be enough to win this show.... No, the ultimate victor not only must persevere among the conditions, but he or she must also be the one that can correctly answer the question...."

"Who....."

"IS....."

"THE MOLE?!?!"



IS IT.....


Adrian Bensley, the Seductive Shark?

Linda Blake, the Ultimate Gaming Chick?

Midge Boykin, the Dedicated Dentist?

Antonio 'Tony' Cultric, the Sea-Loving Family Man?

Ambrose Le' Fantastique, the Silent Mime?

Isabelle Fleming-Goode, the Polar Opposites?

Georgie Hobble, the Manic Single Mother?

Whitney Alicia Jones, the Bubbly Blonde Bimbo?

 Mason Edward Livingston, the Bumbling Fool?

Killian Montgomery, the Girls Magnet?

Caden Nichols, the Superstitious Grammar Nazi?

Plum Parsons, the Gossipy Journalist?

Artie Stique, the Many-Sidedly Colorful Artist?

Or...

Isaac 'Rue' Walker, the Unappreciated Inventor?









BRENT: "Here comes the first bunch now!"

BRENT: "Remember, these 14 people are complete strangers to each other, and were instructed not to talk to each before the game started. However, unbeknownst to them, the game has already started, because one of them knows they are the Mole, and is already trying to stay under the radar."
http://web-vassets.ea.com/Assets/Resources/Image/Screenshots/ts3ip_screenshot_01_656x369.jpg?cb=1363167722

BRENT: "We will take care of their belongings later, but for now everyone needs to climb up here so we can choose tribes and start our very first mission of the season!!"

BRENT:  ".... Any second now our first contestant will pop up...."

BRENT: "Why is no one here yet?"
Dan the Cameraman: "It's a long ladder to climb."
BRENT: "Dan, dude, I thought we went over this! When the camera is covering your face I can't see your lips! How am I suppose to read them when I can't see them?!"


BRENT: "Wait.... I see someone!"

BRENT: "Hello! Or, how the Maori people say it here in New Zealand, Kia-"

Adrian: "Ora. Yes, I know the language a little."
BRENT: "Right then. And you are?"
Adrian: "Adrian."
BRENT: "Adrian! Nice to meet you, Adrian."
Adrian: "Likewise. What's this?"

BRENT: "That? Oh, just your fate in this game. No biggie! Pick one, please."

Adrian: "But it's just.... candy?"

BRENT: "Yes.... but IMPORTANT candy! On the inside of the wrapper we drew a symbol. One symbol represents the tribe of BLOODCLAW, and the other, VIPERFANG. Whatever symbol you get, you will get a tattoo of it on your wrist."

Adrian: "What?! I am not doing that."
BRENT: "I can tell by your face expression you're not happy with that...... No worries, it's not permanent, if that's what you thought."

Adrian: "Oh. Okay then. So do I just put the tattoo-"
BRENT: "So just sit right here and spray the corresponding symbol onto your wrist. Sorry, did you say something?"

Adrian: "I did. You're a little daft, aren't you?"

 BRENT: "That's right! I am deaf. Although I'd say more than just a 'little'."
Adrian: ".....Oh so you're deaf too. I'm going to eat this candy now."
BRENT: "Go right on ahead brah!"



BRENT: "Ah! And who's this??"

Blake: "Blake. Kaita Blake. Haha sorry, I once had a friend who did that with his name. I probably shouldn't say his name since he was working undercover for MI6 at the time, but his name was James Bond. He's probably dead by now anyway though... I saw that man get shot many, MANY times!"

BRENT: "Perhaps my ears deceive me, but you lost me at 'James Bond'. Anyway, have a piece!"
Linda: "No."

 BRENT: "Eh.... Pardon?"
Linda: "I will not obey your instructions. The candy is a lie."
BRENT: "Oh no.... You're that video game wacko the casting team warned me about."

Linda: "Look, last time I was offered free junk food, I was nearly killed by GLaDOS. Not that you would know who that is."
BRENT: "Actually, I do. The Portal series was one of the few video games that had closed captioning for me to read.  Needless to say, I've played them all, and I remember that cake scene quite clearly. I am not a robot, and this is not cake. Can you please take one now?"

Linda: "Alright.... I'll trust you. What do I do with it?"

Adrian: "Perhaps eat it, darlin'?"
Linda: "Is there a back button? This HAS to be a trap of some sort."
BRENT: "No, it also decides your tribe. Adrian will fill you in on the rest."



BRENT: "Hello there, sir! And you are.....?"
Midge: "Midge............ Midge."
BRENT: "I should mention I'm deaf, so when you talk to me I'm going to need to see your lips. Sorry, what was it?"

Midge: "MIDGE, how many times do I have to say it??"

BRENT: "....."

Midge: "Shoot, I'm sorry. It's just that ladder climb took the air out of me and I'm not the biggest fan of heights to begin with. You do realize that if one of us fell we'd probably die, right? There's sharp rocks down there.... What's this?"
BRENT: "Candy. Take one!"

Midge: "Oh.... No thank you."
BRENT: "I insist!"
Midge: "I don't want one."
BRENT: "Why not?"
Midge: "I'm a dentist."
BRENT: "You're a dentist?"
Midge: "Yes."
BRENT: "And your point is.....?"
Midge: "I'd rather not be known as the dentist who has 20 cavities."

BRENT: "Well good luck with that mate, because I don't think you're going to have the luxury of a toothbrush and toothpaste out here.... So the cavities will come sooner or later!"
Linda: "WOOHOO! I think I got a Dragonborn marking!"

Midge: "What is she on about?"
BRENT: "Grab a piece of candy and find out."
Midge: "Alright, I'll take it, but I'm not eating it."

Midge: "So what do I do with this princess?"
Linda: "If I'm Princess Peach, does that make you.... No...... Luigi?!?!"



BRENT: "Looks like we got another member on board! Let's welcome...."
Antonio: "Antonio. But you can call me Tony."
BRENT: "TONY to the scene!"

Tony: "Candy? Sweet!"
BRENT: "Sweet is right! Take one and find out what tribe you're on."
Tony: "Tribe?"

BRENT: "Indeed. This season is a Mole/Survivor mashup!"
Tony: "Doubly sweet! Looks like we're on an island.... Does that mean we're going to be living on a beach??"

BRENT: "You got that right my man! .... Wait, you said BEACH, right?"
Tony: "Yeah?"
BRENT: "Phew. Looked like you might have said something different for a second...."
Tony: "Looked?"

Midge: "He's deaf."
Tony: "Sordo, eh?"
Midge: "Huh?"

Adrian: "Sordo.... means deaf, right? You speak Italian?"
Tony: "Yeah, so do you?"
Adrian: "Solo piccolo."
BRENT: "Are these people speaking gibberish or is it just me?"
Linda: "Some type of simlish I'm sure."

Linda: "Hey, are we on the same tribe?"

Adrian: "Have a look yourself."

Linda: "Ohh...."

Linda: "Well then. That settles that!"



BRENT: "Ah, you must be the mime girl!"

*Ambrose continues to act like she's climbing a ladder*

BRENT: "GAH! Don't do that!"

BRENT: "We spent all the money we had renting this island, if you fall and injure yourself we seriously, this time, CANNOT afford a lawsuit!"

BRENT: "Okay. Phew."

BRENT: "So what's your name, Mime Girl?"

BRENT: "Err... Throat?"
*Ambrose shakes her head*

BRENT: "Erm. Adam? Apple? Adam's Apple??"
*Ambrose shakes her head violently*

BRENT: "What's wrong with your throat?!"

BRENT: "Oh. Duh. You're miming! You cannot use your throat because.... You cannot talk!! Right?"
*Ambrose nods*
BRENT: "YES!! .....but you can still hear, eh?"

*Ambrose nods again*

BRENT: "Excellent! Now enjoy some candy. It will be the last sweet tasting thing you will have in quite some time, so consider it a gift... Yes, you can physically eat it. You don't have to mime eating it."



BRENT: "I reckon we'll get on nicely! It hurts my noggin a bit having to try and lipread everything you people say, and my translator isn't exactly the most reliable, so you should be a breathe of fresh air... Whatever your name is. We'll figure that out later."

BRENT: "Ask Tony over here what to do next... Or, well, maybe he should just tell you."



BRENT: "Oh lordeh, I hope you're wearing your undies!"
Isabelle: "Excuse me?!"
BRENT: "Uh... Never mind. What's your name sheila?"
Isabelle: "Isabelle."

Isabelle: "Where are we, if I may ask?"

BRENT: "Kiwi Islands!"
Isabelle: "That answers nothing. In fact I'm only more confused."
BRENT: "We're off the coast of New Zealand, my native land. We affectionately refer to ourselves as Kiwians."

Isabelle: "Oh, you blokes. Yeah, I'm from Australia, so we're neighbors."
BRENT: "Heya neighbor!"
Isabelle: "I am hot."
BRENT: "Yes you are!! .... err.... I mean...."
Isabelle: "I know exactly what you mean, you pig."
BRENT: "I was just affirming the fact that it's hot out!"
Isabelle: "Glad you agree."

 Isabelle: "What's this?"
BRENT: "Candy! Have some."
Isabelle: "You're not trying to poison or drug me, are you?"

BRENT: "Of course not! Do I look like Kenzen to you??"
Isabelle: "Nobody say anything."
BRENT: "Mime Girl over here will show you how to do your temporary tattoo."
Isabelle: "Tattoo? No, I do not do tattoos. What for, anyway?"
BRENT: "Your tribe, silly!"

Isabelle: "Is this a joke? I'm not putting that on my face."
*Ambrose frowns dramatically*
BRENT: "Oh no, that's just her makeup. The tattoo is on her forehead for some reason."
Isabelle: "And you expect us to do the same??"
*Ambrose points to her arms and legs*

Isabelle: "Oh. I can put it anywhere? Thank God. My parents would not be pleased to see a tattoo on my face...."



BRENT: "Welcome, welcome! What's your name?"
Georgie: "Hey sugar! Georgie's the name."

BRENT: "Speaking of sugar, have some!"
Georgie: "May I ask why honey?"
BRENT: "Of course! Inside the wrapper will be the symbol you need tattooed somewhere on your body. That tattoo represents your tribe!"

Georgie: "Tribe?! Like Survivor?? Oh HELL no, please tell me that cute little baby face of yours is LYIN'!"

Isabelle: "Sorry, but for once a man isn't lying. It's the truth."
Georgie: "Oh baby doll your hair color is absolutely ravishing! Tell me that isn't natural!!"
Isabelle: "It's not natural."

BRENT: "So go ahead and find out what tribe you're on!"

 Georgie: "Will do honey, will do. Damn is this island gorgeous though!"



 Whitney: "OMG, this is like, sooooo difficult!"
BRENT: "Heels and a skirt.... Didn't anticipate any ladders, did you? Haha."

Whitney: "This has to be the WORST! Like, totally. Can you believe they're making us do this??"
BRENT: "Uhh.... I can, actually."

Whitney: "AUUGGHH! This is so scary guys!!!"

Whitney: "YAYYY!!"

Whitney: "Oh my gosh I diiiid itttt!!"

BRENT: "You most certainly did! And your name is....?"
Whitney: "WHITNEY!"
BRENT: "What are you looking at, Whitney?"

Whitney: "Sorry, I'm just vizual-icing all the possible friendships I'm going to make here!! Like, I'm totally going to meet a new bestie here."

Whitney: "EEEEEEEEEEEE!!! So EXCITING!"
BRENT: "Woah woah, calm down cuz! You DO know what show you're on, aye?"

 Whitney: "Uhm.... Yeah, like, of course! Pft, you think I'm stupid or something? Hahahaha!!"

Whitney: "This is The Mole, right?"

 *Brent nods slowly*

Whitney: "GREAT!! This is seriously, like literally, is going to be the most awesomest time EVARRRR!!"
BRENT: "Not that you need any more sugar, but take some candy to figure out your tribe! Georgie here will explain the rest."
Whitney: "EEEEEEEEE!!"
BRENT: "Man, I bet she's loud.... I've never been more thankful to be deaf."



BRENT: "G'day, mate! What brings you here today?"

Mason: "Uhh... I'm here for, well, The Mole? Is this the right place? Oh no don't tell me I climbed the wrong ladder again...."

BRENT: "Nah, I'm just messin' with ya, dude! What do you go by?"

Mason: "Mason Livingston, nice to meet you. And you are?"
BRENT: "I'm.... what?"
Mason: "Hehe, I meant, and who are you?"
BRENT: "Oh! Of course. Apologies, I'm deaf, so sometimes I don't hear the questioning tone in people's voices. I'm Brent! Your main host for the season."

BRENT: "Have some free candy Mason!! ...Okay yeah I'm starting to hear how creepy that is now."

Mason: "I thought you were deaf?"
BRENT: "I am?"
Mason: "Then how could you hear yourself?"

BRENT: "....It's a figure of speech."
Mason: "Right, sorry, sorry. I didn't mean to sound rude."
BRENT: "No worries brah! Ask Whitney here for more instructions."
Whitney: "Hey, you, with the totally colorful hair! I need some help getting this tattoo on my back!"



BRENT: "And they just keep on coming! What's your name, sir?"

Killian: "Uh...."

BRENT: "'Uh'? Really great name, mate."
Killian: "No no, the name's Killian! Killian Montgomery."

Killian: "Sorry, just distracted by some of the beautiful women here. And I thought the girls back in South Africa were hot!"

Whitney: "WAIT! Everyone, hold up for a second..... Killian, if you're from Africa, then like..... Why are you white??!"

Killian: "Oh stop darlin', you're too funny!"
BRENT: "What did she say?"
Whitney: "THANKS! Wait, hold up again.... Why am I funny?"

BRENT: "Welcome to Molevivor, by the way. Cross between The Mole, as you know, and Survivor. This candy will decide your tribe identity. Those two will fill you in on the rest."

Killian: "Killer!"



BRENT: "And who do we have here?"
Caden: "Eh."
BRENT: "'Eh', aye? Odd names this season."

Caden: "No, it's Caden, but I accidentally walked under the ladder down there on the beach so now I'm going to have bad luck..... Awh shit! Now there's cracks everywhere!"

Caden: "Sorry in advance momma...."

Caden: "Ehhh..... gahhhh...."

*carefully tiptoes over to Brent*

BRENT: "Any day now....."

Caden: "Wooh! I think I made it without breaking my mother's back! Success! Although I still walked under that ladder.... damn."
BRENT: "Superstitious much?"
Caden: "Rather be safe than sorry, right?"

Caden: "Is this candy free?"

BRENT: "As a matter of fact, it is! Take one."

Killian: "Do you gents think I should get that redhead girl to help me with my tat? She's a hottie. Like a phoenix in the night! Or, well, day, I suppose.... Oh right he's deaf. What do you think, new guy?"

Caden: "I think your grammar is atrocious. Firstly, it's 'gentlemen', and secondly, I could only guess that you meant tattoo, but I cannot be sure, since, you decided to talk in terms of slang instead of the actual English language..........
...Sorry, what was the question again? And more importantly.... Erm.... Who are you again? Do I know you?"
Killian: "Forget it."



BRENT: "Howdy! ....Not sure why I said that, I'm running out of things to say here."

Plum: "Greetings, my acquaintance!"

BRENT: "Have we met?"
Plum: "Not exactly, buuuut I feel like we have! I was the gal who wrote that article about you in the New York Times, remember?"

 BRENT: "Uh...... no. I don't read much honestly. I'd rather spend my time hiking or surfing. I don't live in the US anyway... Wait, you wrote a whole article on me?! Why?"

 Plum: "You were the first entirely deaf player to ever enter a competitive reality show! Which is KIND OF a big deal. It took American Survivor 30 seasons to cast its first hard of hearing contestant, whereas Abnormality cast you in only its second season 3 years ago. Then you went on to compete in Reality Show All-Stars. You were a voice for the Deaf community, and by representing them you helped abjure many hearing people's preconceived notions and prejudices about you and other hard of hearing folk. Many colleagues of mine firmly conjectured that all deaf individuals are rude and distant. You helped them realize that you are just like any hearing person, and can be much friendlier and gregarious too! Even funny as well! Quite an inspiration, I'd say."

 BRENT: "Woah. You talk a lot. I kind of lost you halfway through, but thanks for writing about me! I appreciate it. I don't think I'm all that important, but I guess I did raise some awareness for the Deaf community?"
Plum: "You most certainly did! I'm very into reality shows so I write about them time from time. I've always wanted to join one, and I have a good eye for detail so I knew this game would be a breeze for me. Do I get free candy now?"
BRENT: "Be my guest." ;-)

BRENT: "OH, and I didn't catch your name?"
Plum: "Plum Parsons."
BRENT: "Bum Bar-Sins?"

Plum: "Hehe, no, PLUM, like the fruit. And the last name doesn't matter much. I can write that one down for you if you wanted.... Speaking of writing.... We're going to get our journals sometime soon, right? I'd be lost without a pen and paper. And it's mighty important to have in this game of information."

BRENT: "Yes, you will.... And you weren't supposed to take 5 candies."
Plum: "Oh.... sorry." *puts 2 back*
BRENT: "Or 3."

Plum: *puts one more back* 
BRENT: "Let me rephrase.... You shouldn't have more than one."
Plum: "Damn you guys are cheap.... But I guess one is better than none!"
BRENT: "That's the spirit!"



 BRENT: "Well well well, if it wasn't little miss Artie Stique!"

Artie: "Bonjour!"

Plum: "Ms. Stique! If I'm not mistaken, you were supposed to participate in the previous season of this show, no?"
Artie: "Oui, zat is correct!"

Artie: "And whom do I devoir ze pleasure?"

Plum: "No, the pleasure is mine! But I'm Plum. Perhaps you've heard of The Purple Pen? It's my gossip column in The New York Times."

Artie: "Ay, yez, of course I 'ave 'eards de it! Formidable writing, oui?"


BRENT: "We're not going to be able to communicate well, I can already tell. Between the French accent and the pursed lips- I swear you'd be the best ventriloquist ever-  it's gonna be difficult. But that is 'right, mate, we can make it work!"

Artie: "I sûrement hope so."

BRENT: "Sooo... do you like candy?"
Artie: "Ze course!"

 BRENT: "Great, then take one, and Bum here will fill you in on the rest!"



BRENT: "This is the last one, right? As much as I love seeing all these smiling new faces, it's starting to get a bit crowded up here and I've lost track of names already."

Rue: "Yep, I'm the last of the bunch."

BRENT: "Awesome-sauce! What's your name, dude?"

Rue: "Erm... My birth certificate says Isaac Walker, but uh... Many people just refer to me by my nickname, Rue."

BRENT: "Well, welcome to The Mole: Survivor Edition Rue!"

Rue: "Gee, thanks.... Although I'm not thrilled about the twist.... You see, I have a slight fear of water, and it appears that we're surrounded by it...."

 BRENT: "Fear of the water?! You must be insane. You'll get over it, man. I'll make it my mission!
Now, this is your last chance to have some sweets for awhile.... So go ahead and have one."

Rue: "Uhm.... okay. Thanks?"

 BRENT: "It may look like a chocolate, but it is not just chocolate. It will decide your fate in this game, for the chocolate is the ultimate sorting tribe selector!"
Plum: "Oh yeah! My tattoo looks quite refined, doesn't it?"
Artie: "Wee, it does! Now 'elp me with mine, s'il vous plaît."

 Artie: "On ze neck. Merci for votre help, madam."

Rue: "Oh, nice. I wouldn't want a permanent tattoo but a temporary one could be pretty cool."
BRENT: "Your lips move slightly differently.... I bet you have a similar accent to my parents. You from Australia?"
Rue: "Good guess!"


* * *



 BRENT: "Okay, I see everyone is gathered.... yes? Sweet!"

BRENT: "So in case you didn't know, I'm Brent, and I'm going to be your host this season. Yes, I'm deaf, and yes, I can lipread a bit, but it's not a superpower. I'll try my best though. I went fully deaf when I was just 4 years old, after I acquired a sickness that took my hearing away. But by that time I already was speaking, so that's why I can talk so well. Of course, you might still notice a slight "offness", many people refer to it as the Deaf Accent."

 "In any case, Karen, the show's producer, hired me because she knew I'd do it for free. I mean, who wouldn't?? I get brought out here, to this beaut of an island, with her amazing mountains and trees, plus some killer waves for me to surf on, and I get to meet some incredibly amazing people from around the world?! I'd pay for that, honestly!"

 BRENT: "But enough about me. You came to play the diabolical game of The Mole! As you should know, someone among you is not who they say they are. They are a TRAITOR, and are here to sabotage the missions. You will need to weed them out if you want to win, and the sooner you do, the better, because there's 12 other players trying their best to do the same thing.
And of course, this season's twist revolves around the theme of Survivor. More about that later on, though."

"For your very first mission, each tribe will be making their very own tribal flag!"

"You have all the art supplies and essentials you need right here."

"I'll be the Judge, and decide the better flag based on 3 criteria:
Visual Appeal
Effort
Creativity." 

"Whoever wins will earn this mermaid, which represents tribal immunity. Mermaids are beautiful, are they not? They also symbolize security and peace, and whichever tribe is holding onto it will certainly be feeling those two things knowing they are safe and the other tribe is heading off to tribal council, or the Execution."

BRENT: "So let's get on with it! The members of BLOODCLAW have red tattoos representing claw marks. Those people are.....
Adrian."

"Georgie."

"Killian."

"Mason."

"Artie."

"Plum."

"And Rue."

BRENT: "Bloodclaw tribe, please go stand by your station on the red rug."


BRENT: "Awesome-possum. That leaves the rest to be members of VIPERFANG, with green tattoos representing the fangs of a snake. Those members are....."

"Linda."

"Tony."

"Midge."

"Whitney."

"Isabelle."

"Caden."

"And Ambrose."

BRENT: "Viperfang tribe, please head on over to your station on the green rug."


BRENT: "The only criteria for the flags is that it says your tribe's name on it and somewhere on it, your tribe color must be shown."
Whitney: "I have a question!!"
BRENT: "Yes?"
Whitney: "Does it have to be in the shape of a flag??"
BRENT: "What other shape would it be in?"
Whitney: "I dunno.... I was thinking, like, maybe a heart! Like that would totally be cute, am I right?!?!"

BRENT: "Added rule.... square or rectangular shape ONLY!
And totally forgot! Whoops! For the points: the scoring difference is what matters. The bigger the difference, the less points that make it into the group pot. So here's the breakdown:
0 (aka, same score) = full 200 goes into the group pot, 0 into Mole's
1= 180
2 = 160
3 = 140
4 = 120
5 = 100
6 = 80
7 = 60
8 = 40
9 = 20
10 or more points away = 0 into group pot, 200 into Mole's."

BRENT: "What are you waiting for? BEGIN! ....You have 2 hours."

 Plum: "I got some ideas in my head, so I'll begin drawing it! I want to draw everyone's faces on it."

Artie: "I will get la art matériel!"

Linda: "Since we have plenty of time, I think we should use this time to get to know each other first. I mean, we are going to be stuck on the same island together for who knows how long. I'll start?"



Linda: 
Hey. My name is Linda Blake. Now, if you excuse me as I say this- MOTHERLODE! Did I earn points for the pot?
Camera Man: Um, no! If people just yell out "Motherlode" just to earn points for the pot, the pot would of been full of points right now.
Linda: Oh. Sorry. What else can I say? Oh, my job. Well, I kinda have a lot of jobs in the past. Let's just say in the past 22 years of my life, I was an Ex-Mayor, Ex-Dragonborn, Ex-Inquisitor, Ex-Keyblade Holder, Ex-Summoner, and Former Zombie Apocalypse Survivor. But if we are considering current jobs, you can consider me as an unemployed person living Bridgeport, Connecticut. 

Whitney: 
Heyyyyyyy! Hi everyone! Oh MY GODDD! I am so REALLY happy to like... Totally be here and stuff. Honestly, it's like totally amazing... Oh right... My name is Whitney Alicia Jones. I'm like totally 21 but I totally look like... 20. Anyway... I'm from Los Angeles, California! I'm totally a super gorgeous bikini model and stuff... Alright, like... What was I saying again? Oh yeah! I'm totally possi-mistic!... Which is a mix of like, positive and optometrist... Or something. Anyway... It's great to giggle and be happy and just love everything. Yeah! Love you all! Bye! Mwah! *blows kisses*


Midge:
Hey guys, I'm Midge, 28... what was that? No I'm not a pizza delivery driver... or a chimney sweep... or a farmer. Guys, just listen okay? I'm actually a dentist! That's right a dentist, I just dress this way because I like the clothes, is there anything wrong with that? I thought so... anyway... I was born in Southampton, England but then I moved with my parents to Wyoming, USA... I don't really want to get into that though, so that's me. I can't wait to see how this game plays out. Bring your A game guys.


Caden:
Hi, everyone, I'm Caden! It's nice to meet you all. I work as a substitute teacher by day and play with my band at night. Now that's a
rockin' good time! I'm 27 years old and- wait, where am I? WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?! I'm on The Mole? Oh, that's right, sorry bad memory.
Anyway, I'm 27 years old and live in Canada. Again, It's nice to meet you guys, and I'm excited to see what you all bring to the table.




Isabelle:
 Hello, my name is Isabelle Fleming-Goode, but I prefer Isabelle Goode, and I'm a 29 year old Social Solicitor from Australia. Now, you look at my hair, and you stare, and I get it. I’m not a party girl and I don’t drink, but I dyed my hair because I needed to escape. But enough about that, I’m just here to win the money, men disgust me and I don’t care if you’re attractive, you’re not my type. I’m not going to settle down because I only want to work. Got it? Whoever this mole is, I’m watching you. That money is mine. For business, of course. Capiche?

Ambrose:
*Ambrose begins to use  French sign language*
~{Mr. I's Translation: Good evening, Ladies, Gentleman and various concession users, I am proud to introduce myself as the one and only Ambrose le' Fantastique on tour all the way from the Cirque of Silence , I am 23 years of age, and from France . For those of you staring at me with rather blank expressions, i can only hazard a guess that you wonder why i am without sound, Well allow me to explain myself. I am a mime artist and i have taken a vow of silence, since 1898 those in my family have not uttered a word, I am very pleased to make your acquaintances.}~
*Ambrose takes a bow*





 Tony: 
Ciao guys! I'm Antonio Cultric, but you can just call me Tony. I'm the oldest of 5 siblings, so I am pretty used to doing things as a team. My whole family loves spending as much time outside as possible...well except my computer genius brother. He stays inside most of the time. I don't really understand most of his work but he is really good at it. What was I talking about? Oh right, outdoors. Anyway I've been fishing since I could hold a rod and I am a natural in the water. In fact, I make my living as a fisherman. Plus I've never heard of a fish recipe I can't make yet. Besides swimming, I love jogging and football...or I guess soccer to most of you guys. I tend to keep really active.  Mamma moved to Monte Vista with nothing but an Easel and a dream and built everything we have with Papa. She taught me the value of an experience and that's why I'm here. If I win the money I'll use it to start my own family with mia ragazza...sorry, my fiance, Elsa. And to help my sibling start their life too. Anyway, I think this is going to be a lot of fun.

Tony: "Better get started then, right?"

Tony: "I'll make it, you guys just keep feeding me ideas."
Caden: "We should totally spraypaint it green, for the background."
Isabelle: "And we need something that signifies our tribe name. 'Viperfang' is pretty ferocious. Maybe a snake's head?"
Tony: "Don't worry, I got this!"


 ~ 10 minutes later ~


Killian: "You're doing great, Plum! Keep it up!"
Plum: "Thanks, I'll try. Although my creative juices are running out. Art has never exactly been my strongest suit,"
Killian: "Well, while we wait for you to finish, should we introduce ourselves? I saw Viperfang do that earlier."
Plum: "Please do!"



Killian: 
 Hi  everyone… I’m Killian Montgomery and I’m from South Africa…  I’m 29 and a musician… I love girls in bikini’s… And I’m engaged to the lovely Salem Cabot… After this show I’m going to marry her and going to have 3 kids… But for now I’m just going to have fun!


Rue: 
Hey there. I'm Isaac Walker. I'm 19 years old and I moved with my family 2 months ago from Sydney, Australia, to live in Florida, USA, thanks to my parents work. I was lucky enough to finish high school before moving. I guess most people would say I'm a tinkerer. I love to be able to work with the materials I have to create new and exciting tools for my own advantage! Even if others don't seem to understand sometimes.


Artie:“Bonjour everybody, I am-.”
 “Artie Stique, that was some time ago, how’s it going?”
"Oui oui, oui oui, ça va bien! Merci for asking! Anyway, I 'ave 28 years, je suis une artiste et I live dans La Roche, La Belgique, but 'alf of you knew 'zat already. Moi, I was supposed to play dans la quartième saison of 'Ze Mole, but un convention de l'art very urgent got priorité. Hélas, hélas. but aujourd'hui, I finalement am 'ere dans la jeu! Oui oui! Bonne chance!"

Mason:
“Greetings! My name is Mason Livingston.” He looked around at everyone’s faces, but felt a little anxious as they all stared at him. “Um, I’m 27 years old and own my business Eye Spy Detective Agency. I’ve solved a few cases, but I’m still new to my profession. It took me awhile to discover what I wanted to be when I grew up,” he said laughing nervously. “Um, so I live in Los Angeles, CA, but I’m originally from Bridgeport. I prefer the quieter cities. Uh, well, that’s it, I guess.” He bowed slightly and then scooted backwards, but he stepped onto Artie's feet. “Oh, dear. I’m so sorry!” He blushed a deep red, then stepped to the side and shrank down.

Adrian:
Hello ladies, gentlemen.
I am Adrian Bensley. I grew up in Phoenix with my parents and have a passion for travel. I've been all over the world and can't get enough; seeing new sights, meeting new people, partaking in gorgeous blurred nights of alcohol and company. 
I work in investments, which also takes me anywhere in the world, so work is also my pleasure. -winks at lady across the room-
I could talk about myself all day, and I'm sure you would all be fascinated; but nature calls.



Georgie:
Hey guys, I'm Georgie, I'm 42, and I'm from Duluth Minnesota. I'm just a single mom trying to make ends meet. I do my best to set an example for my kids, and raise them well, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't get stressed. Like, a lot. I mean, I do my best but sometimes all the pressure just...sort...of...gets to you, ya know? Well, I'm sure this show won't be stressful at all. It will all be relaxing and nice and dandy, right? As long as things don't get too crazy I'll be alright, because at my core I'm a nice person, I've always been a nice person. And if anyone thinks differently I may just have to...inform them of their ignorance. Nicely.


Plum:
Salutations, all, my name is Plum Parsons and I am twenty-four years old! And, not to brag, but I'm sure at least one of you have heard of me, as my gossip column, The Purple Pen, is pretty well-known around the US. I live in New York, and I have for all of my life, so it's very exciting getting to travel away from it! I also have synesthesia, this weird condition that makes me see colors in noises and words, and names and stuff. Cool, huh? If you have any questions, just ask me or something, I won't bite~ :3

Plum: "Alright, I'm finished with my part, Artie, as the obvious artist here, you should take over and draw all the little faces."
Artie: "Bien!"


 ~ 95 minutes later ~


BRENT: "Alrighty contestants, the sun is setting, which means it is time to wrap this up! Production team and myself sort of forgot to bring any form of watches or clocks, so if you guys could help with time stuff that would be GREAT. Otherwise, we'll be determining everything by the sun's placement, which isn't the end of the world.... Unless the sun is gone! Ha! Haahah.... no?"


Midge: "What about 'Outlast' though? You can't forget that one."
Whitney: "OMG Tony can you please make the lipstick pink? Like, it doesn't seem like me AT ALL if it's just white!"
Linda: "Let him concentrate!"

Artie: "Hmmm.... Zis not mon best art pièce, admittedly, mais zit looks bien, non?"
Killian: "The claw mark, woman! You forgot the the clawmark!"
Artie: "Oh zhit!"

Plum: "What do you three think?"
Georgie: "LOVE IT!! You all did a fab job."
 Adrian: "I'm satisfied with it."
Mason: "I think.... we just might win this!"

BRENT: "5..... "

"......4........3.......2......."

"....1.........."

BRENT: "TIME! STOP!"

BRENT: "Let's see what Viperfang has!"



BRENT: "And Bloodclaw?"




BRENT: "Give me a minute to evaluate, and I'll be back with the results!"













~ ~ ~



BRENT: "The results are in! One tribe got 11 points, the other, 9. Since the difference is 2, that means 40 points are lost, but still a whopping 160 points have made it into the pot.
And the tribe with a score of 11, is......"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


"VIPERFANG!"

BRENT: "That means, unfortunately for Bloodclaw, you guys will be facing Tribal Execution tomorrow evening, where one of you WILL go home."

BRENT: "There is still SOME good news, however... One mission isn't enough to give you much info on the identity of the Mole, so, I'll be seeing all of you in the morning with our first and probably last 'Reward Challenge'. Hopefully this challenge will give you more confidence going into the quiz when the time comes."

BRENT: "Viperfang tribe, come on over and take the tribal immunity! You earned it."

 BRENT: "Oh, you are all probably wondering where you'll be sleeping tonight.... To be honest with you, I don't know either!"

BRENT: "So, it's up to your tribe to figure out where you want to set up camp. It must be somewhere on a stretch of beach and the two tribes should be on opposite sides of the island. There should be no contact between members of opposing tribes..... yet." ;-)

BRENT: "Goodnight players! And don't even bother saying goodnight back because I can't even hear ya! Haha."

 BRENT: "This game will be difficult, I can promise you that. Between the hunger, isolation, stress, and deception, some, if not all, of you will crack under the pressure. But please remember this is just a game, so no killing each other, please? As much as that makes great television, we don't need any more deaths in our series. Don't turn this into The Lord of the Flies, either."

BRENT: "This is a beautiful island, so please, enjoy your time here."
[Island made by Vul -->  So thanks Vul! :p]





**************************************************************


 LINK TO REAL LIFE MISSION:
http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/850538/the-mole-season-5-survivor-edition-episode-7/p6



MISSION RESULTS

Secret Judge: Mojo

Her evaluation and comments:

Bloodclaw:
Visual Effect: 3/5
Creativity: 5/5
Effort: 1/5
Total: 9/15
Comments: I love the idea of making your flag by hand, super creative! But the downside of that is that it totally looks like there was only one person working on it, that's where you lost points in effort. I feel that since it's a TRIBE flag, that the whole TRIBE should work on it. I also wish that it had more survivor elements since that's the theme for the season. The only survivor theme that I saw was that it said "Tribe Bloodclaw". Overall, it was a super creative flag! Good luck this season guys!


Viperfang:
Visual Effect: 4/5
Creativity: 3/5
Effort: 4/5
Total: 11/15
Comments: I knew exactly who's flag this was even without the tribe name on it! You guys definitely NAILED your mascot! ;) I do like the Survivor aspects of your flag, particularly the "out hunt" part, it combines both the mole and survivor! While at first I was COMPLETELY confused with what seemed like totally random items all over the flag, I realized that they were representations of your sims. I would have liked to have seen the names of the sims who the items belong to though so it wasn't quite so confusing. I did feel that the generic background was a little boring though. Maybe a more visually interesting backdrop would have been better. But overall, it was a great flag! Good luck this season everyone!









bloodclaw.jpg
Plum Parsons by Bean
Killian Montgomery by Alleen
Mason Livingston by Lo
Adrian Bensley by Sammi
Isaac “Rue” Walker by Ninja
Artie Stique by Vul
Georgie Hobble by Skelda


viperfang.jpg
Whitney Jones by Haylo
Linda Blake by Jake
Isabelle Fleming-Goode by Tiger
Midge Boykin by Smarties
Ambrose Le' Fantastique by Twiddle
Caden Nichols by Kali
Antonio "Tony" Cultric by Zefie







No comments:

Post a Comment