Tuesday, September 29, 2015

EPISODE 2: FIRE REPRESENTS YOUR LIFE



[Note: ALL confessionals are written by their creator]





Rue: "Coming here feels like I'm back in high school all over again. We have: Whitney the Cheerleader, Ambrose the Drama Kid, Linda the Gamer Geek, Killian the Jock, Caden the Band Geek, Artie the Artist, Mason the Class Clown and I'm sure everyone else fits in somewhere... I swear, I leave one place where everyone has cliques to join another... Oh well. At least people are talking to me this time."






Linda: "Question to the Mole Production: How did you get the rights from CBS to do a Mole/Survivor competition? Because I was kinda expecting to go into a house and play video games there while I doing game-related stuff. Not that I am complaining. You know about the PC Survivor game? People say that the game was awful but I actually very much enjoy it. I can be open-minded when it comes to that kind of stuff. I think I am gonna miss playing video games. I kinda brought my Nintendo 3DS but with there being no place to plug the charger I kinda have to play it carefully. I really hope if my NIntendo 3DS does run out of battery, then Frita wouldn't move out of my town yet. When I got abducted by aliens and was forced to leave the town I was the mayor at, I miss Frita a lot. That's why I am glad that Frita is in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. If she does moved out, then I may need to find an ocarina on this island and play the song of time to prevent that from happening."





Tony: "Tutti! I think we just found the perfect place to set up camp!!"


Caden: "Free firepit! That's rad."
Isabelle: "What isn't 'rad' is your suitcase. What are you? 14?"

Linda: "We better build a shelter before the creepers catch up to us..... The sun is setting rapidly."
Caden: "Hell no! It's been a long day, can't we just relax?? I think it's time to unwind and maybe sip some coconut juice. I can taste it now.... Ahhhh...."

Isabelle: "No. Linda is right. We better build a shelter now before it gets too late. Besides, I won't be in the mood to work when it's dark...... What is she doing?"

Whitney: "I think she wants to play Billy-Urds!"
Isabelle: "Billy who?"
Whitney: "Billy-Urds! You know, with the magic 8 ball??"
Isabelle: "I don't know, actually."

Caden: "Uh, I think she was trying to show getting some bamboo to make shelter, am I right?"
*Ambrose nods vigorously*
 Midge: "Then we only got about 1 and a half hours before it gets dark."

Caden: "You mean an hour and a half."
Midge: "That's what I said?"

Caden: "No, you said '1 and a half hours', which isn't right because you pluralized hours and it should only be plural if you're talking about 2 or more hours. 90 minutes isn't 2 or more hours."

Midge: "I'm sorry, but I fail to understand why this matters. It's the same amount of time."
Caden: "It is, but it's just a matter of grammar. Just..... next time, say 'hour and a half' till.... till.... Wait, what's in an hour and a half?"

Midge: ".... Are you joking?"

Caden: "No! Is it something important? Oh god, I really hope our first tribal execution isn't that soon..."
Midge: "Eh. You DO realize we won immunity, right?"

Caden: "We did?! AWESOME!"

Whitney: "Soooo if we like have an hour and a half...... carry the one.... that means.... GUYS! I GOT THIS! We totally only have 30 minutes left till sunrise!"
*Ambrose facepalms dramatically*

Midge: "You have a thing for mushrooms, Linda?"
Isabelle: "Ew. Let us not digress about our fetishes, please."
Midge: "Not what I meant.... Just wondering if she eats them because mushrooms are very good for your dental hygiene! They can help rid of unwanted acids and-"

Linda: "Pft, dude, who cares about dental hygiene! I just like them because if I ever wanna feel bigger than my opponent, I eat one, and if I want to fit into small crevices by shrinking, I eat a different one! It's as simple as that."

Linda: "Now let's build our shelter, people!"
Tony: "You know, I'm really not too sure that shelter is the most important thing right now. We really should be focusing on getting food or a fire going."

Linda: "Yes, but food and fire won't stop the creepers from creeping up on us, now will it?!"

Whitney: "I think this girl might actually be ON shrooms.... Like seriously!!"





Artie: "Mon Dieu, it is tres hot on zis islande... Luckily, I 'ave brought some extra clozes in mon pocket. Et mon baret of course, oui? It is mon parasol personnel.
Anyway, I 'ave un whole bien time catching up wiz some of les Bloodclaws. Adrien, pour example. We 'ave met on un tour through Canada. Oui, et additionalement, I 'ave met Caden there too! Mais, I do not know for sure if zey 'ave met eachozer. Et I know le grand pêre de Killian, Romeo Montague. In fact, moi 'ave attende son marriage with Jules Jordan. Et I 'ave met Tony dans l'Italie et Rue et Ambrose... It is tres super I know la langue sign too bien, it's tres easier pour le communication with Ambrose et Brent. Oh, zat is true! I 'ave met Brent already. Oui, je suis une grande voyageur..."
*Artie lets out a small sigh*
Artie: "Mouais, mais c'est carrément dommage, it iz a bummer, zat we're not immunisé... Mais voilá, c'est la jeu, it's ze game. I am from la Belgique, la pays where once De Mol 'as been invented! Moi, I ne will pas lose dans la round première! Jeu on!"





Artie: "Aha! Nous 'ave foundz our camp! Zis un bien spot to settle, oui?"

Georgie: "Phew! We betta be stopping here, 'cause my feet are hurting like crazy. This was supposed to be a vacation from my kids, not a brutal hike through the jungle! I may or may not have packed way over the weight limit of 20 pounds.... No one tell Brent, buahahaha!"
Adrian: "Okay, we can stay here. Put your stuff down everyone."


Plum: "Darn. It's already pretty dark. What should we do for shelter?"
Rue: "Some bamboo shoots and leaves would do the trick."

Adrian: "I think it may be too dark for that now. I can barely see 5 paces ahead of me. We need warmth, not shelter. We have a fire stove already. We should use that."

Killian: "Yes, great idea! I'll get my guitar and we can come together and sing campfire songs! Maybe try and get to know each other a bit better too? I know I want to get to know the exotic Ms. Artie a bit more..."

Artie: "Oh, je suis flattered! Alzough, we 'ave met before, tu know? Tu no remember?"

Killian: "Of course! How could I forget such a beautiful face? You were at Jules' wedding! I never got a chance to introduce myself to you, though, which was a pity."
Mason: "So uh, sorry to interrupt this moment, but should I get some firewood, or....?"

Adrian: "Yes! That man has the right idea. Everyone find some dry wood and bring it back here pronto.
...I hope to god there's matches or some shit here."



Whitney: "Like, I totally want to help and all, but I already broke TWO nails just carrying the wood over here, and now I have like..... a million-thousand splinters!!!"

Tony: "Perhaps you can gather some more fern or leaves for us to sleep on?"

Whitney: "Uhm... About that....."

Tony: "Yes?"

Whitney: "The last bunch of leaves I gathered had like a GINORMONGOUS spider-"
Caden: "This girl might have the lowest IQ of all time...."
Whitney: "-in it, sooooo I left it and ran away...."

Tony: "Divinità! Whitney, just.... go get our luggage and bring it over. We're almost done with the shelter anyway."

Whitney: "Will do, boss!"
Tony: "No need to call me that, haha."

Whitney: "Yes, sir!"

Tony: "Or that...."

Whitney: "....Ma'am?"

Tony: "....."

*Ambrose piles leaves above the shelter*

Isabelle: "This work is getting tiresome. I am..... Imma go get some fresh air. Yes. That's what I'll do! Time to de-stress!!"

*Ambrose shrugs*

Isabelle: "Hey boys! Keep up the good work!!"
Caden: "Huh?"
Isabelle: "I said, keep up the good work! You can tell a man has worked hard when he's got a sexy shine of sweat on him.... Mhmm!!"

Midge: "That couldn't possibly be Isabelle, could it?!"
Caden: "Well, Whitney can't go a sentence without using improper grammar, Linda is a nutjob, and Ambrose doesn't even talk.... so I guess that leaves Isabelle?"

Isabelle: "Forget Isabelle. You can just call me Izzy!"

Midge: "Who the hell is Izzy??"

'Izzy': "Me, silly! Do you fellahs wanna go find a lake to bathe in? I'm sure you boys could use the break..... And the bath!"
Caden: "Uhh..... Uhm...."
Midge: "We're busy."
Izzy: "Okay. Your loss!"







Rue: "Still no luck?"

Adrian: "I'm afraid so."

Killian: "And I was really hoping for a campfire song tonight!"

Rue: "I'll go try and find some tinder. We could use my glasses to direct the sun's rays onto a piece of wood, but of course we'd have to wait till daylight for that."
Plum: "Good thinking, Rue!"
Rue: "Hey, you have glasses too! Double the power!"

Plum: "Look at those stars, Mason! Aren't they alluring??"
Mason: "They truly are, Grape. They truly are."
Plum: "Err... Excuse me?"

Mason: "Was that a trick question? In that case, they're hideous!"

Plum: "No, Mason. My name isn't Grape."

Mason: "Oh.... my bad. I'm terrible with names. I just tried to remind myself by thinking "purple fruit", and I suppose grape was my first association. I'm sorry."

Plum: "No, no, it's fine. I'm aware I have a peculiar name. Anyway, I'm not fortunate enough to see the vast beauty of the night sky where I live in the Big Apple, due to light pollution and such."

Mason: "What is it with you and fruits?!"

Plum: "....Not sure how to answer that one. Is that a trick question?"




Midge: "Haha, wow, look at those two passed out over there!"

Tony: *snoring loudly*

Izzy: "Hey, I'm not ready to fall asleep yet. The night is still young! Don't you guys wanna-"
Caden: "-want to-"
Izzy: "....want to explore the island a bit more?? This place is absolutely fab at night!"
Caden: "Believe it or not, I just checked the dictionary. 'Fab' isn't in there."

 Whitney: "I dunno Izzy.... I'm like totally tired. I'm not sure I'll be able to do anymore of that walking stuff.... That's what cars are like, for, you know! It's not like we invented them to not use them, right?"
Caden: "Riiiight...."

Whitney: "Wait, SHUSH, shush! Do you guys hear that that?! That's like, totally a grasshopper chirping somewhere!! Something tells me we're going to get a few little crittle-crawlies at night.... EEEEEEK!! I can like literally feel them on me now!"

Caden: "That's because there 'literally' is a grasshopper on you now." *swipes her butt*
Whitney: "OMG, GET IT OFF ME CADEN!"
Caden: "I already did! What do you think that butt swipe was about?"
Whitney: "Oh... Sorry. Totally thought you were just being, like, naughty. Heeheehee!!"
Caden: "No, but you're welcome. Although, that grasshopper is a good sign. They say a cricket in the house brings good luck!"

Midge: "Our luck has been good so far. We won our first challenge, and we already have a shelter up. Weren't able to get a fire going, but Ambrose did a nice job insulating the place. What did you use for insulation, Ambrose?"

 Midge: "...Ambrose?"

 *Midge nudges her with his foot*
Whitney: "Oh my god.... Is she.... Is she dead?!?!"

*Ambrose snores softly*
Midge: "No, looks like she's just one of those creepy people who can sleep with their eyes open."

 Izzy: "You know, she is a pretty girl without all that clown makeup on..... Hey! Should we draw something on her face??"

Midge: "Like what, clown-up makeup? What can be worse than that?? Haha."

Izzy: "Oh, you don't even know the start of it! In college we just drew male genitalia all over the place on the suckers who fell asleep before the party was over! Come on! We can use my eye-liner!!"

Midge: "I don't know about that. Seems kind of cruel."
Izzy: "And yet you're still following me." ;-)
Midge: "I just need to get my toothbrush."
Izzy: "Oh, forget it! You guys are no fun. You all got sticks up your ass or something! Hehe."

Midge: "I guess I'll be using the ocean as my sink tonight? Just like old times...."
Caden: "What is that supposed to mean?"
Midge: "Nothing. Forget about it."
Caden: "Alright.... Sorry I asked!"



Rue: "Woah, we have fire?! Where did you get that lighter from??"

Adrian: "Georgie here had it tucked away in her luggage. She decided to wait till it was below 50 degrees before coughing it up."

Georgie: "Oh baby doll, I told you already, I forgot I had it! Please don't get all up in my grill because of my bad memory."
Rue: "Why do you have a lighter in your bag?"

Georgie: "I smoke on occasion. Any more questions, honey?"

Rue: "Oh.... Sorry. I mean... No, no more questions."

Georgie: "Good! Because I really didn't want to explain my 'dirty' habits. I'm sure you understand, right?"

Adrian: "We all have our secrets, Georgie. You're not unique in yours."
Artie: "Oui oui, secrets 'elp forme personnalité of humans, no?"
Killian: "Me? No, I have no secrets! I'm an open man. Both in heart and mind."

Mason: "As for me, uncovering secrets is my job! Which is why this game is so perfect for me. It's just another case I need to solve... But the stakes are even higher with a million dollars at stake...."

Killian: "Enough about all this dark, secrecy stuff! I'm here to have fun, not judge others. Now, everyone, sit down, get comfortable near the fire, and I'll go get my guitar. Be right back!"



Rue: "Sooo...."

Artie: "Georgie, iz it?"
Georgie: "Why yes, darlin'!"
Artie: "Es nécessaire for je to say, but tu are most beau in vert!"

Georgie: "I'm.... most Beau? I hope to Jesus Christ I'm not most like Beau here!"
Artie: "No, no, beaut, as in.... Bootyful. You very bootyful in vert."
Georgie: "Uhh.... Thanks hun! I appreciate the, uh, comment. Whatever vert means...."

Killian: "Alright guys.... This is my 'Let’s Get Together' song! Hope you enjoy...."
 (written by Alleen)


Killian:
 Let’s get together

And know each other better

How do you do?

How do you do?



My name is Killian

And I want to win a million

How do you do?

How do you do?



Plum, my sweet lady Plum

Let’s go play on the drum

How do you do?

How do you do?



Artie, colorful, Artie

Let’s go to the party

How do you do?

How do you do?



Mason, if I was a lady

I would have call you my baby

How do you do?

How do you do?



Adrian, whatever you do

I can do it better than you

How do you do?

How do you do?



Isaac, Isaac Rue Walker

Are you also a sleep talker?

How do you do?

How do you do?



Georgie, my lovely sweet girl

Do you want us to twirl?

How do you do?

How do you do?



Let’s get together

And know each other better…


How do you do?

How do you do?




***




.:: Day 2 ::.

 










Tony: "Che figata! We get to stay on an island! This works out so well for me! Its even more of a unique experience than I signed up for! I think my team is going to do just fantastic! Though I am sure the others will as well. Since we are really roughing it I better get back to work. Got to find some food and make some shelter and start the fire.  How awesome is that?!"





Midge: "Well, the first day was good, I've enjoyed meeting all these new people and I think it'll be the start of some good friendships. I haven't really got to know people that well so far though and I know that's my fault, I need to start talking more to people... I just can't get myself to sometimes though, I guess just sitting back and listening to others is what I'm good at. We're safe though from elimination this time so I have a few more days to at least break that habit and start talking."





Adrian: "I'm stuck on a fucking island with a bunch of stupid assholes and in a group with two people I really don't want on my radar. I don't trust Plum or that other government fucker. I suppose the upside is I can keep them in my sights and try to befriend them. But a fucking island? Are you kidding me? I need my amenities, I'm not a homeless person and I don't want to be sleeping in the dirt like one. I've done what I've done to precisely avoid this shit. I don't know where to start, but I'm not going to let this get to me. Keep calm Adrian. Ugh if only Whitney was on my team. I need something to take my frustrations out on, she is the perfect kind of stupid bimbo you wanna comfort yourself with and strangle if she opens her God damned mouth. What a dilemma. I'll deal, I have to."







Plum: "Guys!"

Plum: "Guys, wake up!!"

Killian: "What's up, darling?"

Plum: "All of our stuff is MISSING!"



Linda: "This note from Brent says we need to meet in the middle of the island to get our stuff back. This is starting to feel like a true adventure!"

Caden: "Damn... They took everything?!"
Linda: "I believe so."

Caden: "They better not touch my blue hair dye. I need my blue hair dye!"



Linda: "I'm sure you'll get your makeup back, Ambrose. Brent is a much nicer host than hosts in the past."
*Ambrose smiles*

Midge: "Shall we go then? In our PJ's and all?"

Tony: "Yeah, we should probably get going. Before the sun rises and it gets too hot!"




Linda: "Ever since Ambrose has arrive, she has not stated a single word since she got here. I try having a conversation with her and still she is unable to speak a word. I get the feeling that she is a silent protagonist. Those types of people are usually the main protagonist of a game who never state anything and they don't have a voice. Unless they go HYA! I try telling her that but by the look of her face, she just seems confused. I guess some people are not aware of the fourth wall. Hold on! If that is true, am I not the main protagonist of my own story? In fact, I have not seen a plumbob come up since I am on the show. TURNER, ARE YOU CONTROLLING ME RIGHT NOW?"













 BRENT: "Welcome to your one and only reward challenge, contestants!"

BRENT: "Viperfang."

BRENT: "Bloodclaw."

BRENT: "As you guys know by now, Production went into your camps while you were all sleeping and carried away all your luggage. Good news is that you'll get your clothes back....
Bad news is.... That's it."

BRENT: "Except for ONE single item of choice, everything else you brought in with you that was part of the 20 pound carry limit will be... disposed of. So, all that you will have with you for the rest of your days on this island are your clothes, and your item that you cannot live without out here."

BRENT: "All of your things are in the boxes down there. One at a time you will each find your box of stuff, and secretly pick out one thing you want to save."

 "You will then place it on one of these tables."

 "Then, I will randomly put together 2 items; one from Viperfang, the other item from Bloodclaw. You will then each send a member to each pair of tables. If you find your own item in front of you, find another pair of items."

"Then, all this challenge is, is deciding which object goes to which tribe. And here's where the 'reward' part comes in... Wherever you decide the object should go, it's gonna go there! So if everything goes smoothly, everyone will be rewarded with their prized possessions again! 
...but if people fail to combine each item to the correct tribe, then I'm afraid the items might not be going back with the right tribe, unfortunately.... Seems a bit harsh, don't it? Well, wasn't my idea.... My idea is for all of us to catch some waves while the tide is still in, but Karen insists on doing this instead at 7 in the morning! OH well."

 BRENT: "Alright, let's get this goin'. Killian, you go place your item first."

























Tony: "Well, this seems obvious. Killian plays the guitar, right? I'll lock in Guitar for Bloodclaw, Wine Bottle for Viperfang."

Rue: "Yeah, but... I don't THINK that's what Killian's guitar looked like when he played it last night.... I dunno."

Tony: "So what's your choice?"
Rue: "I'll put the guitar in Viperfang, Wine in Bloodclaw."





 Georgie: "So what do we got here?"
Linda: "'Limited Edition Cherry Red KT-Inspired Lip Gloss and Makeup Set'."
Georgie: "...And some manly cologne that smells like sweet Jesus in a field pines and citrus trees!"

Linda: "Makes sense for the Makeup to go to Whitney. She's all about that. I'll put that in Viperfang."

Georgie: "I don't know girl, this cologne isn't exactly cologne though.... Called 'Pure Purfume'... for men, but that's beside the point. I'd wear this stuff if I knew it were cheap! But I can tell this stuff ain't in my budget. It might be in Isabelle's though, that rich white girl could afford it for sure.
That means I'm putting the Lip Gloss Set into Bloodclaw."






Artie: "Un stylo and some wash pour ze mouth."

Caden: "That's easy. Pen goes to Plum, and mouthwash, well, Midge. He's all about those gums."

Artie: "Bien. Stylo to Fang, et ze 'mouthwash' to ze Claw."





 Mason: "Uhm. Who's a drunkard?"
Midge: "More importantly, who values a teddy bear more than pretty much anything else?"

Mason: "Eh. People have their reasons. The wine glasses could go to quite a few people on Viperfang."

Midge: "Like myself?"
Mason: "Potentially."
Midge: "Sure, why not. Werewolf Teddy can go to your tribe, because I didn't see it in my camp last night."





Adrian: "Huh."
Isabelle: "HUH."

 Adrian: "Well, that Linda girl is no stranger to video games. Addicted enough to bring a portable one all the way with her to here wouldn't surprise me."

Isabelle: "What even are those? Some sort of Ikea instructions?"
Adrian: "Beats me."
Isabelle: "In either case, the goggles are pretty obvious. Viperfang for that."
Adrian: "And Ikea instructions for my tribe. Agreed."





Plum: "No idea what that dog leash-"
TURNER: "COLLAPSIBLE FISHING ROD."
  Plum: "- .... Okay. I guess that's a cocollapsible fishing rod then. Glad we got that settled."

Plum: "Yeah, we both agree that's Killian's guitar. Wait, you're not even going to bother double-checking?? You should always double check, especially after writing a paper. In my case, my articles are always littered with spelling mistakes. Better be safe than sorry, right? Because if you do catch you missed something, you can go back and-- ...."





Whitney: "OMGGGGGG just LOOK at how adorable this little guy is! Just wanna eat him up!! Hehe we should like totally put him in Viperfang so he can be MINE! Buuut.... I don't think he belongs there. This waaaay big box of stage makeup CLEARLY goes to my girl, AMBROSE!"

 Killian: "Yeah, yeah, sure, whatever. Listen, tonight, we should meet up together. What do you think? You're a gorgeous gal and I'm a handsome man. Not anything romantic, of course! Just to get to know each other better, and, and feel each other out. It's nice to have someone to relate to."


Whitney: "Uhh.... Sure! I guess! But I totally just want this purple unicorn now. How about.... I'll go... If you... Steal this little guy from your tribemate, whoever that may be, and bring him with you to our meeting spot!"
Killian: "Deal!"

 BRENT: "Alright everyone! Come over hear {typo pun} and write down your answers to lock them in. You could try and mouth your answers to me, but considering my lack of a 5th sense, might not be the best idea!"













 BRENT: "Okey dokey then! Well, looks like 11 of you answered correctly, and 3 of you did not. Those 3 are...."

BRENT: "GEORGIE."
 Georgie: "Awh boo."

BRENT: "TONY."
 Tony: "Who else plays guitar here?!"

BRENT: "And ARTIE."
Artie: "Hein?! Excuse moi, how zat possible??"

BRENT: "Since every correct person adds 5 points to pot, 11 times 5 is 55 points added. Since no pairing were both wrong, congraulations, everyone gets their items back!"

"All of you can bring your stuff back with you.... Inside each crate along with your clothes is your own personal journal! You can write whatever you want in there. No one else is allowed to read or touch your journal.... But, uh.... Good luck writing in it, because we mighta-sorta forgot to give you pens to write with.... WHOOPS! I thought Karen said that you guys can make quilts, but I think she probably meant quills.
You guys can get creative. So good luck!"

Plum: "Woot! This is awesome for me. I decided to save my pen. It's got 30 different colored inks in it, can you believe it?"

 Georgie: "This isn't awesome for me! Although I got to keep my wine, they took away my smokes! Them little..... Oh, I shouldn't get my panties in a bunch, perhaps this is exactly what I needed to stop smoking. Forces me to quit cold turkey! So thank you Brent and co!"

BRENT: "Alright.... I'll see Bloodclaw tonight! Get some sleep, write a few notes in your journal, try to find something to eat, and drink plenty of water. Just not sea water! Because that can mess with your brain."



 ANSWERS:

Collapsible {Fishing} Rod: Tony
(Acoustic) Guitar: Killian
Simslife Goggles: Linda
(Vague) Blueprints: Rue
Mouthwash: Midge
Pen: Plum
(Bass) Guitar: Caden
Bottle of Wine: Georgie
Limited Edition Cherry Red {KT Inspired} Lip Gloss: Whitney
Clive Christian No. 1, Pure Perfume {for men}: Adrian
Werewolf Teddy: Artie
Wine Glass: Isabelle
Box of {Stage} Makeup: Ambrose
Purple Unicorn Stuffed Animal: Mason






 * * * * *





  Ambrose: *talks with French sign language again*      
~{Mr I's Translation: Good evening Ladies, Gentlemen and Extraterrestrials, I present to you for one night only, The marvelous Viperfang tribe and there splendiferous victory over the beastly Bloodclaws! *Applauds* There was Shock! *Gasp* Horror!!! *Ambrose makes a scared faced* But in the end one tribe prevailed and i must say i am very glad of it.
However....  There is a twist in this very tale, I have reason to believe that the dreaded garden variety pest we all know and love "Le' Mole" is among our very tribe! Will we discover there identity? Will our tribe win the next challenge? Will we ever get off this bloody island and back to civilization? (Not if production have anything to say about it) All will be revealed in the next installment of "Ambrose Le' Fantastique's DRE"}~








Plum: "Oh my gosh, is this where I do my confessionals?
Camera Guy: Yep, go right ahead 
Plum: Oh, splendid! So far I am quite delighted with all of my teammates. They all have such vivid colors to them… Killian is a deep blue color, like the sky. I can tell he is very charismatic, and idyllic. I look forward to getting to know him. I am definitely getting fuchsia from Georgie. She has a very maternal aura to her and fuchsia just seems to be the perfect fit for her. I do worry, however, that she may be a bit of a sycophant, trying to kiss up to the Mole.. Rue is a bit of a pastel yellow… somewhat meek and muted but still quite cute. I feel like he might be ostracized from the group a little bit, but I’m willing to assist him! Next we have Mason, who is a gloomy grey color. I’m sorry, but I don’t feel like I have much to say about him. He seems quite fastidious, although I’m sure we’ll find out soon now, right? Now Adrian, pardon my French, seems like a real douche. I’m getting some red vibes from him. I need to watch out for him. He seems a bit glib. And then lastly we have Artie Stique! Honestly, being around her makes me want to throw up… so many colors coming from one woman, and not to mention her thick accent. As of right now she is my top suspect for the Mole, but on the flipside I do look quite forward to getting to know her. Now! Onto Tribe Viper-
Camera Guy: There’s more!? How much do you talk???
Plum: Quite a lot actually. Funny story, when I was little- Hey, what are you doing!? Oh my gosh, don’t turn the camera off, I was still talking!"
*camera shuts off*






 * * * * *



TRIBAL EXECUTION



BLOODCLAW has received the quiz. 

6 questions about the identity of the Mole.


Whoever scores the lowest will be executed, and must leave the game immediately. 



BRENT: "Before you are 7 torches... Please each take one, bring it over here and light your torch ablaze. Fire represents your life in this game. Once your fire is out, so are you."



BRENT: "Once you have lit your torch, you may take a seat."

BRENT: "You have already taken your quiz, and I can confirm that there was NOT a tie. If there were, I would now ask you all, one at a time, to walk across the bridge to the voting area."

BRENT: "Here you will be presented with 3 slips of blank paper."

BRENT: "You then have the option to write up to 3 three names down, each of the same person or three different people on your tribe. I'd tally the votes, and whoever within the tie had the most votes, would be eliminated."

BRENT: "Buuuuuut since there is no tie, one of you will be eliminated right now.
Any volunteers to go first?"

Artie: "I."

BRENT: "Okay! Artie, if your torch stays ablaze, you are safe to continue on this adventure.... If the flame goes out, you are the Mole's first victim...."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


*Artie smirks*

BRENT: "Who's next?"
Killian: "I'll go next, if I may."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



BRENT: "Killian, my man, I am sorry, but you have been executed."


BRENT: "Please cross the bridge, where you will zipline down to the beach, and be sailed back to the mainland to fly back home. Say your goodbyes now."

Killian: "Well, guys and girls, I guess my 15 minutes of fame are already over. Don't have too much fun without me!!"


~ ~ ~


BRENT: "Bloodclaw, you have lost a member of your own tonight. But the real question is, is everyone here playing for the team, or playing for themselves?"

BRENT: "You have survived your first Tribal Execution. You may head back to camp. Good night, Bloodclaws! I wish you luck in your next mission."



 

 ***********************************************************









bloodclaw.jpg
Plum Parsons by Bean
Killian Montgomery by Alleen
Mason Livingston by Lo
Adrian Bensley by Sammi
Isaac “Rue” Walker by Ninja
Artie Stique by Vul
Georgie Hobble by Skelda


viperfang.jpg
Whitney Jones by Haylo
Linda Blake by Jake
Isabelle Fleming-Goode by Tiger
Midge Boykin by Smarties
Ambrose Le' Fantastique by Twiddle
Caden Nichols by Kali
Antonio "Tony" Cultric by Zefie




No comments:

Post a Comment