Sunday, October 30, 2016

EPISODE 17: GET A GRIP, PEOPLE!



 

 

.:: Day 23 ::.


Rue: "Geez! Linda sure knows how to leave an impression.... Maybe I took it too far, but I needed people to stop overlooking me when it came to me being here, and not think I have no backbone. I'm tired of people treating me like dirt! So if I have to be like this in order for people to be more aware of my feelings, so be it."





Mason: "Huh? What's that?"


Rue: "'That', is what you've been dreaming about for weeks."

Mason: "Huh?? Oh, Rue. Just you. Greetings."

Rue: "Yes, JUST me, sorry to disappoint."
Mason: "That's not what I-"

Rue: "And 'Greetings'?? Why are you so formal and stiff all the time? If you're not this unicorn-obsessed middle-aged man like you led everyone to believe you were, who really IS Mason Edward Livingston?"

 Mason: "Uhhhh... Well, first of all, I'm not 'middle-aged'.... I'm 26."
Rue: "Liar. You're 27."
Mason: "Oh, would you look at that! You ARE keeping track! Would the Mole be so quick to correct me?"

Rue: "Er. Am I supposed to answer that?"
Mason: "Not really. I was moreso asking myself that question."
Rue: "Figured. So who are you, Mr. Livingston, if that IS your real name?"

Mason: "Well, it certainly is not Morgan Hyde, I can assure you that! Aha! Ahahahahaha! .... Not funny? OK, well... I do not know what to tell you. Everything else about myself is true. I have never lied about my name, my profession, my family, my past, or my personality. I'm a pretty honest man."

 Rue: "Okay."
Mason: "Okay?"
Rue: "Yeah. Okay. I believe you. Want to know what I've been making?"

Mason: "Uhmm... A rock sculpture?"
Rue: "No, silly. It's going to be a shower."
Mason: "A shower??"
Rue: "Did I stutter?"
Mason: "...."

 Rue: "What are you doing over here anyway? Are you and the Unicorn going on a date?"

Mason: "Uhhh... Not exactly... I was planning on burying it."

Stuffed Unicorn: "....."

 Rue: "Burying it? Why?"

Mason: "I have no use for it anymore. It isn't exactly environmental friendly either, so I can't just leave it on this island, unless you can find me a dumpster?"
 

Rue: "Why not sell it? I'm sure some crazy-ass Mole fan out there would buy it for hundreds of dollars."

 Mason: "You know what... That isn't such a bad idea! Indeed, it's a BRILLIANT one!"

 Rue: "Great, glad I could help, now back to my shower. Aren't you going to ask how it's going to work?"
Mason: "Uhhhh, yeah, right. How does it work?"
Rue: "It doesn't work yet."
Mason: "...."

Rue: "BUT when I get it to, I'm using a pump-type system."
Mason: "Oh, really? Nice."
Rue: "That's it? Just 'nice'??"
Mason: "I mean.... How intriguing!!"

Rue: "This is PRECISELY what bugs me about you people. Everyone complains that teenagers don't work hard enough, they just get handed down things for free and don't appreciate the "hard work" and effort previous generations have put in to make their lives easier."

Rue: "But guess what? I do a TON of the heavy lifting around here, and even after pointing that out, does anyone change their attitude? No."
Mason: "You're not a teenager anymore, you're actually-"

Rue: "THAT'S NOT THE POINT!"

 Rue: "....The point is, aren't you curious how the hell I'm going to get water out of a lake, and transport it up a tube via pump mechanics, and THEN have it spray down like a shower would?"

Rue: "More importantly, shouldn't you be immensely curious how I'm going to convert that COLD water into WARM water?? What happened to humanity's curiosity? People used to actually be FASCINATED by science and physics."

Rue: "Now? Everyone just assumes things get done on their own. But they don't. It takes people like me, busting my ASS off trying to figure out the right ratios. We're living like cavemen out here. Do you guys realize I'm essentially working from scratch?!"


 Rue: "Isn't that amazing? Isn't it amazing how much man has progressed over the centuries? Starting off with nothing but rocks and plants, and somehow, in some miraculous way, we now have EVERYTHING around us, from skyscrapers to planes, to smart phones to CGI-created monsters and zombies?!!"

Rue: "How is no one talking about this on a DAILY basis?? Am I the only one who realizes how absolutely INCREDIBLE that is?!?"

Rue: "To go from a WHEEL made of STONE, to a SPACE SHUTTLE BLASTING OFF from the ground-"

Rue: "-and LAUNCHING ITSELF INTO THE FRICKIN' ATMOSPHERE, PAST THE STRATOSPHERE, PAST THE OZONE LAYER, PAST THE MESOSPHERE-"

Rue: "-AND BEYOND THE FUCKING PLANET INTO GOD DAMN SPACE-"

Rue: "-AND SOMEHOW, BY SOME FUCKING MIRACLE, LANDING ON THE MOTHER-FUCKING MOON?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

Mason: "..........."

Mason: "Gee. Tell me how you REALLY feel! Hahaha!!"

Mason: "...Oh. That wasn't very funny either, was it? How awfully insensitive of me. I apologize, because you are right. We do not appreciate things as much as we should."

Rue: "No, I'm sorry, I should apologize for that crazy outburst."

 Rue: "I haven't been sleeping well, and I think my stomach is starting to eat itself. I feel like I'm going to drop down dead at any moment....."

 Mason: "Well, I cannot let you do that! Do you want me to get you some water? You look a bit dehydrated."

Rue: "That's alright, I'm fine. I'll just drink from the lake as I try to figure out how this piping system will work... I need to get a few bamboo shoots, so maybe you can help me with that?"

 Mason: "Sure, already on it!"
Rue: "Wait, your unicorn!!"
Mason: "Hehe, you guys keep forgetting that I couldn't care less about that thing!"

Rue: "Riiiiiight. I already forgot!"























.:: Day 24 ::.




Morgan: "Whatever happened to that pen?"

Izzy: "What pen?"

Morgan: "Plum's pen. Adrian nabbed it off Plum, and I believe Mason got it from Adrian before he left with it. It circulated for a bit, but I lost track of it. Long story short: I need it."

Izzy: "You and me both, sistra!"
Morgan: "...."
Izzy: "Orphan Black reference?"

Morgan: "Ooh! I actually ADORE that show."
 Izzy: "Really? You ADORE it? I didn't know you adored things."

Morgan: "Yeah, it's like, totally one of my favorite shows! Her acting is sooooo good!"

Izzy: "Did Adrian leave you a happy pill or something? Or did you finally get some?"

Morgan: "Get some what?"
Izzy: "Dick, Morgan."
Morgan: "Uhhhhm like no, that's like totally gross Izzy!"

Izzy: "I knew it! I KNEW you were a lezbo! Wait, why are you trying to sound like Whitney again?"

Morgan: "OH fucking forget it. I was trying something Mason suggested, but it's clearly not working. And no, I'm not a lesbian, you fucking dumwit... Sorry. I didn't mean that... Entirely. No, I didn't mean it at ALL, Morgan! Not ONE bit....... Maybe just a SMIDGE? Gah! No! Not even a smidge! Grr...
....Again, sorry. I'm trying REALLY hard here to be nice. I think I deserve at least some credit for that, right?"

 Izzy: "Whatever Morgan, I'm more concerned about my disgusting-ass legs! They are soooooo gross! Look how hairy they are! Uhm, gag?? Not to mention by B.O, or my terrible breath, or my muddy hair! ....Okay, granted, I can wash my hair, but I kinda like the look of it! My hair sorta looks like burnt flames!"

Morgan: "That's a bit redundant, don't you think? How can fire be burnt, anyway? That's worse than saying that water is wet!"

Izzy: "...."

 Morgan: "Oh, right. I'm being bitchy again. Note to self: BE LESS OF A BITCH!"

???: "BITCH? YES, BITCH. MORGAN. BITCH MORGAN. MORGAN'S A BITCH!"

Morgan: "Excuse me?? WHO SAID THAT?"

Paddy the Parrot: "SQWUAK! BITCH. MORGAN'S A BITCH!"

 Paddy: "SQWUAK! PARROT MAIL. TREAT. TREAT PARROT MAIL? EXEMPTION. MORGAN BITCH. PADDY. EXEMPTION PADDY SQWUAK! TREAT PARROT BITCH!"

Morgan: "That SON of a b-"

Paddy: "BITCH. MORGAN SUCH A BITCH. SQWUAK! CADEN GAY? GAY MORGAN?"

Moran: "Grrrrr.... Mimic something else, you STUPID PARROT!"

Paddy: "SQWUAK! PARROT. STUPID PADDY THE PARROT! STUPID WHITNEY. WHITNEY HOTTER THAN MORGAN. STUPID MOLE. WHO MOLE? CADEN GAY MOLE? PADDY GAY. PADDY BITCH. SQWUAK! PADDY GET TREAT. FOOD TREAT NOW. WHO MOLE? GAY BITCH? SQWUAK!"

 Morgan: "Why is he suddenly being so annoying?"
Izzy: "Perhaps he's hungry?"
Morgan: "Maybe... Has anyone fed him recently?"
Izzy: "I don't feed him."
Morgan: "Neither do I... I think Linda did?"
Izzy: "Linda left 2 days ago."

Morgan: "So no one has fed him for 2 days? Fuck."

Morgan: "At least now he knows how we feel, right? Not eating for two days straight??"

Izzy: "Has it seriously only been two days? It feels like it's been a month since we ran out of rice."
Morgan: "HEY! I got an idea!!"
Izzy: "Yeah?"

Morgan: "Get this! Why don't we just...  EAT him??"

Izzy: "...Dan? I mean, he's alive right now, but if he were to die... I've never considered myself a cannibal, but when THIS bitch gets hungry, she gets HUNGRY."
Dan the Cameraman: "I'm standing RIGHT here girls. Don't make me film your bad angles."

 Morgan: "No, not Dan you idiot! I meant Paddy! What is he good for now anyway? He gets to just sit on his royal perch all fucking day, while we waste food by feeding him!"

Izzy: "Hmmm.... You bring up some good points.... I wonder if he would taste like turkey...."

Izzy: "Wait, no!?! What are we even saying? We can't EAT Paddy the Parrot! Are you insane?!"

Morgan: "Gahhhh! You're right. If I wasn't already seen as a total bitch before, there's no way I'd recover after murdering and eating the show's pet."

Izzy: "Is that the only reason why you wouldn't do it? Because it would make YOU look bad?!"

Morgan: "Uhhhh... Would you rather me tell you the truth and hate me, or tell you a lie and make you love me?"

Izzy: "You don't ASK people that, Morgan."
Morgan: "You don't??"

Izzy: "No."

 Morgan: "Well. In that case, I'll decline to answer! That way no one will ever know."

Izzy: "Yeah, sure. Okay Morgan. No one will ever know. Hehe yeah. Alright."

Morgan: "Ooh! Did you hear about Rue's latest FABULOUS invention??"

 Izzy: "Morgan, stop. Compliments don't suit you."

Morgan: "Huh? What are you talking about, you annoyingly beautiful little thang??"

Izzy: "Well, in that case, who am I to stop you!! ....ew. There's my B.O. again. Nasty."

Izzy: "And yes, I heard about the shower. Too bad he probably won't let us use it for free."

Morgan: "What does that mean?"

Izzy: "The bloke is charging us to use his commodities! Last time I tried to use the toilet stall, he asked me to rip an ENTIRE page out of my journal for him to KEEP!"

 Morgan: "Oh, that little rascal. He's turning into such a crafty little devil, isn't he? You don't know how much I would love to just wrap my fingers around his little neck and--..... Uhm... Just give him a little PECK! A little peck on the lips! Ahahaha... haha...ahhhh..."

Izzy: "...That's gross Morgan. You're like, 50, and he's like.... 10."

 Morgan: "ACTUALLY I'm more like FORTY, and he literally just turned 20."
Izzy: "He's still half your age.... Not saying I wouldn't go for an older gentleman." ;-)
Morgan: "I wasn't even.... Oh for fuck's sake. Never mind."

 Morgan: "I'm going to go find that damn pen."
Izzy: "Good luck! That thing might be long gone though."

Morgan: "If so, I could always use one of Paddy's feathers as a quill, and Artie's black paint as ink."

Izzy: "Smart thinking! I should try that!"

Izzy: "Bye sistra from another mistra!! Heheee! I should call you Morgal, because you would make SUCH a great gal friend in the clubs! WOOT woot! .... Oh god I am so desperately in the need for a good party right now."

Morgan: "Grrr... Just keep walking, Morgan. Don't say something mean that you'll regret. Just keeeep on walking! Yes, like that! Just like that! You're doing good, you're ALMOST there, annnnnd-"

Paddy: "SQWUAK! LINDA BRING FOOD? FOOD NOW. TREAT PADDY. PADDY WANT FOOD."
Morgan: "I'm not feeding you!"

Paddy: "SQWUAK! BITCH! MORGAN'S SUCH A BITCH. SQWUAK!"

Morgan: "Oh you little mother-fucking DEVIL!"

Morgan: "Just you wait, little guy, for the moment when I BITE INTO YOUR  
FUCKING FLESH!"

Morgan: "....GAHHHHH!!! I was SOOO close to keeping my cool! God DAMN IT!!"
Izzy: "I heard that!"

Morgan: "FRANKLY, MY DEAR, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!"




















SURVIVOR CHALLENGE MUSIC! :D
 (to get you in the mood ;] )











BRENT: "COME ON IN, GUYS!" 

BRENT: "HURRY HURRY, PICK UP THE PACE! WE GOT A CHALLENGE TO COMPLETE BY SUNSET! LAST ONE HERE IS A FABIO!!!"

Rue: "Ugghhhh not another physical challenge... What happened to The Mole being all about mental ability?!"

BRENT: "This ISN'T The Mole, remember? It's Molevivor mate!"

Rue: "Yeah but I didn't sign up for 'Molevivor'..."
Izzy: "Yawn. When will you just accept life for what it is? I was hesitant to try anal, but once I did, I never looked back! You should try and do the same."

Rue: "Ew. I ain't trying that."
Morgan: "That wasn't what she meant."
Izzy: "Your loss anyway dude!"

BRENT: "What a rowdy bunch you have all turned out to be! The elements must be getting to you, and I don't blame you. Should we be feeding you guys more?"
EVERYONE: "YES."

BRENT: "Awe, that's too bad, unfortunately that isn't my call. Maybe I can slip you guys some granola bars or something. I have a Snickers in my pocket?"
Morgan: "I'll grab his legs. Who's grabbing his arms?"

 BRENT: "Anyway, back to the mission! This mission is called GET A GRIP, and simply put: is a classic Survivor endurance challenge! Last one hanging wins the all-mighty FINAL EXEMPTION of the season!!"

BRENT: "And you know what that means... With the final exemption in hand, you are GUARANTEED a spot in the final 3 on Finale Night!!!"


BRENT: "The challenge is simple; to start off, you can use any and all of the three bars to keep you in the air. However, as time progresses, you will be limited to only the two bottom bars, and finally, after a significant amount of time, those remaining may only touch the lowest bar to keep themselves from falling."

BRENT: "As for points, however many minutes you stay up there, divide that by 3, and that's how many points you will add to the pot. So say you stay up there for an hour, you would add 20 points. The max amount of points that you can add is 47, so 47x4=188, making this mission worth 188 points in total."

BRENT: "Let's get you guys up there, and begin!!"



















BRENT: "SURVIVORS READY....? BEGIN!"

BRENT: "Everyone starting off strong... It's important to get comfortable now, you got a long road ahead of you!"

BRENT: "Remember, you can use ANY of the three wooden bars to defy gravity for the first round."

BRENT: "This is the easiest round, so preserving your strength should be top priority."
Izzy: "RIDE 'EM, COWGIRL!"

BRENT: "Rue looking very comfortable."

 BRENT: "Mason apparently didn't get the memo, being the only one to be using his upper-arm strength for the first round."

BRENT: "Morgan also sitting on the top bar, trying to find her balance."
Morgan: "Why is it so windy up here??"

BRENT: "Rue hasn't moved an inch since he sat on his perch. Rue, how badly do you want this exemption?"
Rue: "Badly, Brent. I'm going to pull out all the stops for this win. I've never needed it more than I do now."

 BRENT: "Morgan, does that ring true for you?"

 Morgan: "You could say that, yes."
BRENT: "Eh. I can't see you. Where's my interpreter? We haven't gotten one yet? Awe shucks. Well, I'll just keep talking and asking questions, even though I don't really care for your responses. I just like hearing myself talk.... hehe... Get it... Because I can't actually hear myself? Bwhahaha!"

 BRENT: "I'm kidding with you all, I'm just making fun of Jeff Probst. I do care for your responses, and trust me, I don't like talking. It's easier to communicate in my Mother Hand. But I'll just continue to announce stuff because Jeff Probst is love, Jeff Probst is life!"



 ~

~

~

~

~




 *YAWN*


BRENT: "EEEARRAahhhh!! Excuse me! Gah! Talk about BOOOOORINNNNG, am I right?"

 BRENT: "Contestants, I think it's time we move down a bar! I'll give you a count off from 10."

"10.... 9.... 8...."

"7.... 6...."

"5... 4...."
 Mason: "Gah!"

 "3.... 2.... annnnnd...."

 BRENT: "...1!"

 BRENT: "NOICE! Looks like everyone made a smooth transition."

BRENT: "....With the exception of Morgan?"
Morgan: "Shut up. I'm fine! I can stay in this position all day, losers!"

Mason: "You don't sound so fine to me..."

Rue: "When again does this become a "challenge"...?"

Izzy: "Personally, I have never felt more beautiful and confident than I do right now!! I just feel so... natural? So at ease and relaxed. So... sexy." ;-)





 ~23 minutes later~



BRENT: "Everyone's hanging on tight like a baby koala clinging onto her momma!"

 Izzy: "AAHHH!! SPIDER!"

Izzy: "Aahhughhh!!!"

 Izzy: "NO!"

 *SPLASH*

 BRENT: "Looks like we have found our first casualty! Sorry Izzy, you're out."

Izzy: "Gahhhh!! That's so incredibly frustrating! How is that fair??"

 BRENT: "Sorry mate, but you shouldn't let nature scare ya like that! You're from Aussie, aren't you? A little wolf spider never hurt no one! Hahaha. But really. I'd expect you to be used to the critters out here by now! It's what, day 24? That's 4 weeks, sheila!"
Rue: "3 and a half weeks, actually."

 Izzy: "I know. I'm such a wimp. I really should have explored the great outdoors more as a kid, instead of being locked up in my mansion. I can see it all starting to bite me in the butt now... Literally. I definitely have a few bug bites on my arse!"

Izzy: "I can't believe I wasn't able to pull off this win... I don't want to be vulnerable during the last Execution.... Crap."

BRENT: "On the bright side, you were up there for 54 minutes, meaning you have added 18 points to the pot! That's better than nothing, surely."

Izzy: "Yeah, I suppose... Doesn't matter if I don't win it though. Good luck everyone else. Hang in there..."





 ~12 minutes later~


BRENT: "Rue, still as rigid as a rock. Mason adjusting a bit."

BRENT: "Morgan appears to be struggling."

Morgan: "Why is he saying that! Why can't he just say I'm readjusting like everyone else?!"

 Morgan: "Gahhhh.... OUWCH! MOTHER FUCKING SPLINTER!"

Morgan: "Ah! Guys... I'm not sure how much longer I can do this for.... My hands are bleeding."

 Mason: "Just hold on by your.... Uhm... Private region."
Morgan: "You mean by my crotch?"
Mason: "Errr yes! That!"

Mason: "Hey, that's not right! Brent, tell that man to get the camera off of her behind."
Morgan: "They're filming my ass right now?? What a bunch of assholes!!"
Dan the Cameraman: "We are what we film... hehehe..."

 Morgan: "Fuck! Can't do it any longer. I'm out!"

*SPLASH*



BRENT: "66 minutes! That's not too bad, just over an entire hour! Well done."
Morgan: "Thanks Brent... So 22 points?"
BRENT: "Is that right? Uhmmm....... Yep! 22 points, I think?"
Morgan: "I take it math isn't your strong suit?"
Izzy: "Says the girl who couldn't figure out a simple math equation a few weeks back!"
Morgan: "I was Whitney back then. It's called acting."
BRENT: "Wait. So you falling off that pole attempting to solve that math equation was all just you acting??"

Morgan: "Uhhhh... Yeah? I thought this has already been established?"
Izzy: "Seriously?? So what else have you been lying to us about??!"
Morgan: "....."




















 TIME ELAPSED: 100 MINUTES

BRENT: "GENTLEMEN, you have been hanging up there for 100 minutes! To intensify things, it's time to lower to the very bottom bar... I'm going to count down again, and by the time I reach 0, no part of you is allowed to be touching the top two bars. You may ONLY hang from the very bottom one.
10..... 9...... 8....."

"7.... 6.... 5....."

 Rue: "Gahh! I can't make the transition!"

"4..... 3...... 2....."

"Annnnnnd.... 1!"

 BRENT: "RUE, GOTTA LET GO RIGHT NOW!"

Rue: "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!"

*SPLASH*

BRENT: "CONGRATULATIONS, MASON! YOU WON THE FINAL EXEMPTION!"

Mason: "That's fantastic! However, I think I will prefer hanging up here for awhile longer, to get the full points. I do not give up without a fight! I'm staying up here until gravity drags me down."

BRENT: "Good on ya, mate!"

BRENT: "And Rue, you had a good run as well, with 102 minutes up there. That evenly divides into a total of 34 points being added to the group pot. Well done!"
Rue: "Thank you, Brent. I gave it my all."

 BRENT: "What's in your pocket?"
Rue: "Huh?"
BRENT: "I just saw something fall out of your pocket!"

Rue: "I don't think you're seeing clearly. Hey, do you need my glasses?"

BRENT: "No, I can see just fine! You dropped something. Looked like a knife? And why are your hands so... yellow?'

BRENT: "Where's my interpreter? Still not here? Production, I think we need to investigate something. His pockets are incredibly baggy for 'nothing' in them. Do you mind if we search you for a second Rue?"

 Rue: "Well, yes, actually. I have rights you know! You need probable cause!"
Morgan: "His probable cause was a KNIFE falling out of your pocket and you denying it..."
Rue: "LIES!"

 Karen: "Yes, I agree. Let's search him."

































 BRENT: "Welcome back everyone! It seems my instincts were right. Rue was hiding a few tools in his pockets, different tools that would have been advantages for various classic Survivor challenges. We found a vial containing tree sap, the same sap that we also discovered on his hands. It appears that Rue's grip was improved by the stickiness of the tree sap."

 Rue: "And unfortunately, tree sap isn't strong enough to hold a human up, which sucks because this challenge was geared towards Mason from the get-go. I never stood a chance against that guy. That's not called cheating, that's called evening the scales and giving myself a bit of a handicap!"

Morgan: "Wow. What a bunch of cheaters this season!!"
Izzy: "Right? Bunch of LIARS and skanks."
Morgan: "Am I supposed to be either of those?"
Izzy: "You tell me."
Morgan: "....I'm going to take the moral high ground here, and ignore your RUDE comment."
Izzy: "Okay."

 BRENT: "Different challenges favor different people. I'm sorry you felt this challenge was unfair, but it was also about balance and endurance. I don't think it was unfair at all! The only unfair thing is you using a sticky substance to improve your grip. I will have to discuss your punishment with Karen later."
Rue: "Yeahhh... Okay. That's fair."

 BRENT: "For now, let's sit and watch to see how much longer Mason can last up there!"

Morgan: "Hello 'friend'... Seems you got a bit too power hungry, huh? You couldn't stand the idea of losing a challenge. You think just because you've won several immunities in a row, that you deserve a free ride to the end?? I GAVE you your last exemption, just remember that. You still owe me."
Rue: "I.... I.... I guess I do... I'm sorry."

Morgan: "'Sorry' doesn't cut it pally. You owe me a favor or two."
Rue: "Alright, yeah, sure. Can we talk about this later please? I just need to think."

Morgan: "What, have you suddenly been humbled or something? Has the king finally felt dethroned?"

Rue: "Just leave me alone, please? For once?"

Izzy: "Stop barking at him, Morgan. He knows what he did."

 Morgan: "Barking? Are you implying I'm a bitch or something??"
Izzy: "...."
Morgan: "Ughhh... Fine, sure, sorry. I'll give you some space.... For now. Until I need that favor."
Izzy: "Morgan!"

















BRENT: "It's now been a total of 150 minutes since this challenge has begun, and Mason is STILL hanging on as if his life depended on it!"

 Izzy: "HOW YOU DOING MASON?? HOW ARE THOSE SHOULDERS?"

Mason: "NOT GREAT. I CAN TELL YOU THAT MUCH."

 Mason: "I actually should probably re-position myself before I break my shoulders..."

Mason: "Gahhh... This is tricky-tricky!"

Mason: "WOAOH! Hang on Mason!"

Mason: "MY WRIST!"

Mason: "UAHGHG!!"

BRENT: "I can't watch."

*SPLASH*

 BRENT: "Awee... Well, all great things must come to an end eventually, right?"

BRENT: "NICE JOB MASON! You lasted a total of 151 minutes, which means you added the max amount of points that you could, which is a whopping 47, so brilliant job, mate!"

BRENT: "Altogether, you guys added 121 points into the group pot today.... That ain't bad at all! The Mole only got a measly 67 into their stash. So all-in-all, a profitable day!"

BRENT: "Now if you'll excuse me, I have some killer waves to catch!!"


***************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment