Saturday, December 3, 2016

EPISODE 18: WELCOME TO YOUR FINAL EXECUTION!



.:: Day 25 ::.


Morgan: "Hmpf... You know, I'm trying to be "good" and "a better person" but seriously, I'm starting to believe that I already WAS the good guy all along. I mean honestly... We have a little cheat of a hypocrite in our midst. Isaac's been having his selfish temper tantrum for days now, and only now at the end of it did we discover he's been cheating this entire game. Clearly he's not a good honest person. Then there is Mason... Who hid a recording device in his precious item to cheat his way to the final 3! So honestly, he's almost the same as Isaac in a sense of cheating... His good guy gentleman attitude may be real, but he's still a liar... And lastly, Izzy... I mean... Do I even NEED to explain where SHE goes wrong? I mean its pretty self explanatory isn't it? I don't trust her one bit and I certainly will never see her as saintly and thus she completes the three sides of the evil triangle.
I mean honestly... All I did was fake a personality. That's the extent of my malicious acts! The rest of them could have done that easily! I mean, I have no idea who these people are outside this game... So they can't blame me for playing the game. Besides, the production knew and it was entirely within the rules. If anything, they all need to have a long hard look at themselves and what they've all done. I'm sure all THREE of them will feel guilty for this whole game. I'll be over here grinning to myself, and people shall appreciate my strategic game play decisions, as I waltz my way to the money. Just... You... watch!!!"







https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-SgngVN1OK5g/V56byo-ZscI/AAAAAAAAJ-g/d_5gsj-Ni04jS1Mu4gW7g-tAaWGmI7bWACLcB/s1600/Logo%2BFingerprint%2BMask.png


Mason: "Huh??"

Mason: "...go-good m-morning sunshine.... Errr... Can I help you?"

Dan the Cameraman: "Nope. Just filming you guys, waiting for one of you to wake up! You're usually the first, so."

Mason: "Wait, where's Rue??"

Mason: "That's odd.... Usually he sleeps in, precisely 2.9 hours past sunrise!"

Dan the Cameraman: "That's sorta creepy of you...."

Mason: "I'm a Detective, I think I should know the sleep cycles of those who surround me! I have everyone's sleep cycles in my journal, as well as their hygiene habits, including how frequently they go potty, whether or not they attempt to clean their mouth, what types of toilet paper they use, the women's period cycles, the men's masterba-" 
Dan the Cameraman: "STOP! ...Hehehe, I mean... Thanks for all your valuable info, Mason... As always."

Mason: "Morgan, Izzy? You ladies awake?? Have either of you seen where Rue's run off to?"

*SNORING*

Mason: "He's likely just out and about collecting materials for another invention of his...."

Mason: "WOAH!! Is that... A spear?"

Mason: "What is Rue doing making spears?!"

Mason: "The very LAST thing we need is this place turning into The Lord of the Flies!"
























Mason: "What's the score again?"

Izzy: "Fuck if I know! I'm too hungry to be doing math right now.... Did you hear that?? That was my stomach. My stomach is a dragon, Mason. A dragon!"

Mason: "Well, Morgan is using the spear to hunt down some fish, so hopefully we'll have fish tonight?"

Izzy: "Oh, yeah, fish. YUM. As if we didn't already have that every other day...."

Mason: "Hey, better than nothing! Which is what we have right now."

Mason: "Go horse go!"

Izzy: "You call THAT a toss?? More like a FLOP!"

 Mason: "Euh. I'll live."
Izzy: "True, we're not playing for anything...."

Izzy: "WAIT! I have a KILLER idea! Loser has to skinny dip in this lake, and do a lap! What do you say??"

 Mason: "Erm... That doesn't exactly sound like something that I would do..."
Izzy: "What? Why not?! Learn to live a little, man! Going nude is such a freeing experience! TRUST me."

Mason: "Hehe not exactly my definition of being 'free', but that may just be me. How about.... instead, the loser has to hand over their journal for an hour?"
Izzy: "WHAT?! No way!"

Mason: "And why not?"

Izzy: "No WAY am I going to let you read all the valuable information I've put in there! I've made it this far, I'm not going to let some bloke reap the benefits of my hard work just because he can throw a horseshoe straighter than I!"

Izzy: "....Which reminds me. I don't think I wrote down your age. What is it again?"

 Mason: "27. Yours?"

Izzy: "Huh?! You're younger than me?? I'm 31."

 Mason: "HALLELUJAH!"

Izzy: "Fuck me!"

Mason: "That was a bad toss AND a bad lie..... Oh, excuse me, that was bad behavior on my part, how rude of me. But honest to God, that's a flat-out lie. You're 29, or so I've heard...."

Morgan: "29?! That's news to me! Most immature 29-year-old that I have ever met...."

 Izzy: "In case you had forgotten-- which you obviously have-- I was suppressed my entire youth. I had no gleeful childhood, whereas you have and yet you're STILL a bitch."

Morgan: "Remind me again exactly WHO holds a javelin in her hand, ready to hurl it STRAIGHT into your fucking back??"

Mason: "LADIES! Please calm down. I demand it!"

Morgan: "Sorry Mason.... I'm just frustrated that I wasn't able to catch any fish. Little motherfuckers and their stupid little faces. Blah."

 Izzy: "Has there still been no siting of Rue?"

Mason: "Unfortunately, no. I'm beginning to get a lot more worried. It's been hours!"

Morgan: "He's probably dead."
Mason: "WHAT?"
Morgan: "Just saying.... Something likely ate him by now. Or maybe a coconut fell on his head. Would serve him right."

Izzy: "How could you say that??"
Morgan: "You're right, what am I saying. He probably saw his own shadow and gave himself a heart attack. Or perhaps he drowned in this lake? He wasn't much of a swimmer."

Izzy: "Morgan!"


Morgan: "What?! He was a dirty cheater! There's no telling what other challenges he cheated in either. He had a POCKETFUL of gadgets, each equipped to help him cheat in various ways!"

Izzy: "Pft. Like you're an angel..."
Mason: "My observations tell me she's far from it!"

Morgan: "SERIOUSLY!? You want to hash this out now??"

Morgan: "I never once cheated in this game. That's more than either of you can say! So don't go around dragging my name in the mud when I have better integrity than BOTH of you!"

Mason: "Uhhh... Care to elaborate?"

Morgan: "Do I need to?? You cheated your way to the final 3, with your stupid fucking unicorn recorder! If THAT'S not cheating, I don't know what is!"

Mason: "I only have two ears, I figured an extra pair couldn't hurt. And this is coming from the person who BRIBED the show to cast you! Let's not forget that the only reason YOU have made it thus far is because the producers want you to win so that they don't have to pay you!!"

Morgan: "WHAT?! That is a preposterous claim, and you know it!"

 Mason: "Perhaps, but that doesn't diminish what Izzy and I overheard..."

Morgan: "This conversation is over.... And consider ANY future conversations between you and me over as well! How can you give me lessons on morality when ONE, you don't trust me, and TWO, you aren't moral yourself?? You preach respect, but cheating is pretty damn disrespectful if you ask me."

Rue: "Is this a bad time to interrupt?"

Izzy: "Rue! You're alive!!"
Rue: "Uhm.... Yeah. I am. Why wouldn't I be?"
Izzy: "....No reason!"

Rue: "Oh, okay..... I caught a boar if anyone cares."



*****




Izzy: "Rue, I am in complete shock how you found this bad boy! I guess it takes one to find one." ;-)

Mason: "Uhh... Did you just call him a wild boar?"
Izzy: "Of course not! I called him a bad boy... I mean, did you SEE the blood on his face and clothes??"

Morgan: "With a spear in hand, it really isn't that difficult to kill one."

Rue: "True, but I had to make a mighty spear to get the job done! The wood one I made this morning wasn't cut for the job. I had to carve and sharpen a rock to kill this poor guy."

Mason: "And kill him you did! Nice job Rue. I mean, REALLY well done! Tensions have been running high around here so this is the best thing you could have done."

Izzy: "Yeah, we were all a bit worried something may have happened to you, or perhaps you ran off to make another one of your incredible inventions, but we never guessed you were running amok out in the wilderness, caveman style, providing food for us! You've really outdone yourself with this one, Rue."

Rue: "Thanks guys.... That really means a lot. I guess part of me wants to apologize for how I've been acting lately, and I certainly feel bad for cheating yesterday, so hopefully this helps to make up for that."

Morgan: *snorts*

Mason: "Morgan, you're not going to join us?"

Morgan: "....No. I'm sure I can find better company elsewhere."

Izzy: "...Awk."
Mason: "Okay. Suit yourself!"

Rue: "Morgan, please just come sit down with us! There's plenty of meat to go around. I know you're starving like the rest of us!!"

Morgan: "Rue, don't make me get started on you!"
Rue: "What? If you have something to say, let's talk about it! We should be communicating more as a tribe, not hiding our thoughts and feelings!"

Morgan: "Okay, Isaac, you want to hear my 'thoughts and feelings'??"

Rue: "Yes, please! Share away!!"

Rue: "....Although I'd prefer it if you stop calling me Isaac."

Morgan: "Yeah I don't really give a fuck what you want to be called. You know why?"
Rue: "Uhm..... no?"

Morgan: "Because you remind me of my students, and I HATE my students. Always so eager to please. So eager to impress others.... Why the FUCK do you care so much about what your peers think of you?? Where does that never ending urge come from? Seriously. Think about it. You try SO hard to get others to like you, and where does it take you?"

Morgan: "Sure, you might get a few more birthday wishes on your birthday, but it all ends the same with you dying alone and being buried alone for eternity. Stop wasting the one life you have putting ALL your energy into getting people to respect you! People will respect you for BEING you!!"

Izzy & Mason: "....."

Morgan: "Just cut the crap already! Jesus fucking CHRIST!!!"

Izzy: "Morgan, you're ruining my meat-time. And I REALLY like meat-time."

Rue: "No, guys, it's okay.... She's right. I try too hard to impress everyone. I guess when you're overlooked for all your life, you start to develop the urge to try and overcompensate for it, but in the end it probably comes across as trying too hard to earn respect. And for that, I am sorry, so I think starting now, I will stop trying so hard."

Morgan: "Ding ding ding! THERE we go, isn't it nice to be honest with ourselves?"

*Mason shakes his head in disapproval while simultaneously face-palming*

Morgan: "Mason, I no longer respect you, so I don't care for your disapproving looks. Good day."

Mason: "I think 'Good Evening' would be more appropriate in this setting, but never mind me."

Izzy: "Well, at least the boar is yummy.... Mhmm...."

Morgan: "Well, ACTUALLY..."

Morgan: "Speaking of boar, I think I WILL take my piece of the pie.... I feel like I deserve it."

*Morgan yanks a leg off*

Morgan: "Try not to have too much fun without me, kiddos." 

Izzy: "Damn girl, you REALLY need to get laid... Just try not to do it with that pig leg, OK?" 
Morgan: "You're such a nasty woman."
























.:: Day 26 ::.



BRENT: "Welcome, contestants, to your final Execution!"

Izzy: "I think I'm gonna miss you Brenty-poo." ;-) 
BRENT: "Re-really?? I mean... Oh, cool. Yeah... AHEM."

BRENT: "As we all know, Mason here earned the last exemption of the season, deeming him exempt from this final execution!! You ripper! So, how relaxed are you feeling tonight, Mason?"

Mason: "Pretty relaxed, Brent! Hehe. But still nervous to see who will be joining the Finale with me..."

 BRENT: "Indeed. Two of these three will join you, that much is certain. But the person who isn't? Let's find out now, shall we?"

BRENT: "But before we do, I should address that due to Rue's recent cheating activity, he will receive a one point mark off his quiz tonight."

 Rue: "Fair enough."

 BRENT: "Great, then let's see who won't be making it to the Finale!!"

BRENT: "In just a moment, the winds of New Zealand will brush through, extinguishing the life of one of you in this game....."

 .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


BRENT: "Rue, you are the Mole's ELEVENTH victim."

BRENT: "Please say your goodbyes now."

 Rue: "Well, what is there left to say? Despite the hardships, this has been a ton of fun, and I feel like I have grown a lot as a person. And with that, I must go. Enjoy my inventions without me!"

BRENT: "Well well well...."

BRENT: "If it weren't the FINAL 3!!"

BRENT: "Congratulations on making it this far, however, your journey isn't QUITE over yet.... We still have one more mission before we can crown the winner of the season, and finally reveal the identity of the Mole!"

BRENT: "I'll see the three of you bright and early tomorrow for our final mission of the season!"

********************************************************






No comments:

Post a Comment