Monday, February 29, 2016

EPISODE 7: GET SET....


 

 

 

 

.:: Day 7 ::.

 

 

viperfang.jpg


Isabelle: "So neither of you know who used my wine glass? Did I get that right?"

Caden: "Err..."
Tony: ", that would be correct, Isabelle."

 Isabelle: "REALLY. You do not even have the faintest idea?"
Tony: "Sorry. Although I don't see the big deal, you can easily just wash it out..."
Isabelle: "Not the point, Tony. Someone used it without my permission AND left gross residue within it."

Caden: "Well, I have an idea.... Maybe it was Midge? He could have used it for his mouthwash cup.... You know, the mouthwash he refused to share?"

Isabelle: "Do not speak of Midge right now! He was NOT the one that was supposed to go home. I have every reason to believe that it was YOU who voted him out of this stupid game!!"

Tony: "Please, Isabelle, just calm down-"

 Isabelle: "Do not DARE tell me to 'calm down'! Do you have ANY idea how demeaning that is?? Just because I am a woman, I cannot express my anger?! You sir, are despicable. I bet you voted out your so-called 'Amigo'-"
Tony: "It's amico."
Isabelle: "-your so-called 'Amico' along with birdbrain over here!"

Caden: "Huh...? Sorry, what?"

Isabelle: "My point precisely."
Caden: "Sorry, I just remembered that Paddy the Parrot is coming to pick up Parrot Mail soon, and I have something to send..... What were we just talking about?"
 
Tony: "Caden, don't worry about it. Just go send your love letter already." 
Isabelle: "Oooh, love letter? Now I am intrigued. Who is the special man?"

 Caden: "I'm not gay! Why does everyone keep thinking that??"
Isabelle: "Are you sure you really want us to answer that?"
Caden: "....No. And for your information, it's a girl.... I think. I'm assuming it was either Artie or Plum, and since the sender attached a purple seashell, that's a good indication it was Plum who sent it."

*Paddy the Parrot squawks from above*
 

 

 Caden: "That's my cue!!"

Caden: "I'm sending this message directly to Plum.... Just hoping it was in fact her who sent me the love letter! If I'm wrong.... Awkwardness will certainly ensue."

Isabelle: "So if it was not you or Caden who touched my wineglass, am I supposed to believe it was Linda or Whitney?"
 
Tony: "Izzy-"
Isabelle: "MY NAME is Isabelle. I respect you by calling you Tony. Show me some mutual respect."
Tony: "Sorry.... Isabelle.... I think we're all just tired and hungry. I know the tribe's spirit is running low, what with losing two challenges in a row. Let me find you something to eat. You're getting too skinny."

Isabelle: "I can take care of myself just fine, thank you very much."
Tony: "...."

Isabelle: "...Buuut.... If you insist... I've really been craving lobster recently. Do you think.... maybe you could catch one?"

Tony: "Lobster here? I don't think so. But crab, certainly!"

Isabelle: "Perfect!! That would be most lovely....Thank you. I.... very much appreciate your contributions to this tribe, Tony." 
Tony: "And I appreciate your appreciation. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some crab to catch!"













bloodclaw.jpg


Rue: "Where are we going, exactly? We passed the kiwi trees quite a few paces ago."
Adrian: "I know. I'm taking you to a special place I found."

Artie: "Ooh, you mean ze cabine you found ze other journée?"

Adrian: "No, not the cabin I found during my 'journey'. I thought I told you guys already what happened??"
Rue: "You haven't told us anything, mate. It's still a big mystery why you were gone all night."

Adrian: "Oh. They didn't tell you? Well that's good.... ahaha, uhm, well.... It just so happens that the door was locked, and before I got the chance to break into it, I, uh.... found out that's where production lives. Or USED to live, anyway...."
Plum: "What's that supposed to mean?"
Adrian: "You'll probably find out soon enough.."

Plum: "....Alright then. Perhaps a topic to pursue at a more germane time!"

Adrian: "Finally! Here it is...."

Adrian: "...The pond!"

Artie: "Brillant!"
Rue: "Very brilliant indeed! Nice find, Adrian."
Artie: "Non, not brilliant! Alzough it is, I must confesser. By 'brillant', I meant... euh..... sheeny!"
Rue: "Shiny?"
Artie: "OUI! Oui oui. Very shiny."

Plum: "Artie, your English is getting really good, did you know that?"
Artie: "It is? Oooh, zat is très bien to hear!"

Adrian: "I found this little nook after the helicopter left."
Rue: "Helicopter?! What helicopter?"
Artie: "Hellacopper? What iz zat??" 
Plum: "Not a plane, but the one with the fast-moving blades."
Artie: "Ooooh, un hélicoptère! ....Wait. Why wa'zere un hélicoptère???"

 Adrian: "Like I said before.... You people will find out soon enough."

Artie: "Zikes!"

 Artie: "SSSSSSssssshhhhtt... 'Zere... un loup..."

Artie: "Look... Il est very beau, oui?..."

 Adrian: "Huh....? Oh. Would you look at that! Is that a....wolf?"

Rue: "Ah! How long has it been there??"

 Plum: "No idea.... It's so cute though!! I wonder what he wants from us, he's getting rather close... I hope he's friendly."


Artie: "Très magnifique... Where'z mon cheva- euh, easel? Hmph. I will have to take un mémoire photo of zit for now."

 Rue: "You know, I've never seen a wolf before! We have dingoes in Australia, but that's not quite the same thing as wolves...."
Adrian: "We are off the coast of New Zealand, right? At least, that is what they told us.... But I've traveled to Australia, New Zealand as well. I don't believe wolves inhabit either country. I'm not so sure that is a wolf we're looking at, Artie...."

 Artie: "Zut?? Sure it is! Zit is un loup for sure! Loups bring bien luck, too."

Adrian: "Well, looks like your 'wolf' isn't interested in us anymore."


Artie: "Oooooh... Très mignon..."

Plum: "As exciting as that was--You must remember I'm a city girl and only have seen large animals through glass panes in zoos-- I am parched. I could use a drink from that pond over yonder. It's amazing how the weather here can go from pouring down rain to intense heat overnight!" 

Adrian: "Rue and Artie, you two should probably try and stay in the shade as much as possible while we collect water. You're practically albinos out here and neither of you had the foresight to bring sunscreen."

Artie: "I won't argue wizzat."
Rue: "I usually don't have to worry about sunscreen because I don't venture outside much...."

Adrian: "We know. Which is why your skin is paler than a mole's skin who's never seen the sunlight"
Rue: "Erm....Was that an insult or a joke...?"

Adrian: "You tell me, Isaac!"


Artie: "Seeing ze loup... mon Dieu, zat was très super... I'll not get ze red screen pour a long, long time, non."

















viperfang.jpg


Linda: "Today, I notice something odd about Whitney. She was talking about muffins like a lot. I never really heard her talk about muffins this much before. Because of that, I assumed that the Institute ended up kidnapping her and replacing her with a synth that looked like her as Hancock told me if anybody was acting odd, then chances are that they are a synth. Because I know androids are weak in water, I had me and Whitney go into the water to find out if Whitney was a synth or not. When she turned out to be alright, I asked her why she is so obsessed with muffins lately...."



Whitney: "God, I just can't, like, get over how much I love muffins! I would do pretty much like ANYTHING for a muffin like right now...."

Linda: "Uh-huh."
Whitney: "Why are we out here again??"

Linda: "To relax, of course! Why else?"
Whitney: "Oh, right.... Hahaha, totally!"

Linda: "Soooo.... Feeling alright?"
Whitney: "Why wouldn't I?"

Linda: "No reason. What's 2+2?"
Whitney: "Uhm.... 4? Why are people asking me so many math questions lately? Like, I totally disagree that's it like not my specially."
Linda: "Because.... I have a feeling you're not who you say you are."

Whitney: "Huh? If I'm not me, then like.... Who would I be? Batwoman??"
Linda: "Don't play games with me, Whitney... I know the truth."

Whitney: "Ahahaha, okay, you wacko! I think Midge totally gave you like.... Too much laughing gas before he left, HA!"

Linda: "No, Whitney.... YOU'RE A SYNTH! I just know it! Tell me it's not true!!"

Whitney: "Uhm.... Like.... It's not true?"
Linda: "Oh. Then maybe I got this all wrong. Let me rethink this...."

Whitney: "Erm.... Okay?"

 Linda: "....It.... It just doesn't make sense! Why have you been so obsessed with muffins lately??"

 Whitney: "Oh! Muffins! Yeah, it's like, a REALLY long story.... I'm sure you like, totally don't wanna hear it like right now...."
Linda: "I do! I'm curious."
Whitney: "Oh, well... When I was young, I always dreamt of being a rose."

Linda: "A what??"
Whitney: "A rose! They're like so beautifool and dellicat..... I totally would not have to do anything! I'd just like, let the sun feed me! HOW EASY OF A LIFE IS THAT?! Plus- oh, shit!"

Linda: "Huh!? What happened??"
Whitney: "I lost an eyelash! Help me look for it!"

 Whitney: "Oh no, oh no, this isn't good.... I think the other one just fell off too!"
Linda: "Calm down! Don't you have extras?"

Whitney: "I don't have any extras damnit!! Brent took them all the second day here!"

Linda: "It's okay, Whitney. I'll help you look for them."

Whitney: "Right.... Thanks. I'm like, so sorry about this.... It's just, I'm like totally a girlie girl, ya know, and I love my cutesie makeup collaction! But all I was able to like keep was my lipgloss, and I've been surviving off Ambrose's stage makeup since.... And now that's like totally depleted, except for some like smelly thick white stuff."

Linda: "Better hope that IS in fact makeup, haha!! ..... Sorry. Dirty mind here. Hanging out with Trevor Phillips and Michael De Santa when I visit LA doesn't help my mind, either! Anyway.... What were you saying about muffins?"

Whitney: "Muffins?? ....Oh, right! Like I was saying...."


Linda: "As it turns out,  Midge told her before he left the game that he had a patient called Rosie who loves muffins very much and he lectured her about how muffins are bad for your teeth. Whitney ended up mishearing it as she thought that Midge was talking about a rose and when she was younger, she wanted to be a rose when she grew-up. Because of that, she was talking about muffins lately in hopes she ended up transforming into a rose to fulfill her childhood wish."



















bloodclaw.jpg





Georgie: "Can I help you? Or are you just going to stare at me all day?"

Mason: "Oh. Uhm, well, you could, actually." 

Georgie: "I'm listening."

Mason: "Look, I hate to bother you, but I have a couple of questions."

 Georgie: "Get to the chase, honey!"
Mason: "Fine. Who do you think the Mole is? Have you found any clues?"

Georgie: "Sit."
Mason: "Yes ma'am."

Georgie: "I have some ideas, but why doncha spill a little beans yourself before I spill mine? Hmph.... Beans sound REALLY good right now, actually...."

Mason: "Well, as you should know.... This is a game of information. You need to know who’s voting who, who suspects who, and who is playing who. Ambrose was a casualty since she couldn’t catch up…. She was never in the race to begin with. Unable to communicate effectively, she got left behind at the starting line.
She didn’t receive information because she hadn’t any to trade to begin with. I, on the other hand, am open to trade. And currently, you are on the bottom of my list of suspects. Perhaps we could work together if you would trust me?"

 Georgie: "Sure! Sounds lovely doll."
Mason: "Really?"
Georgie: "Really really. Now leave my presence before they begin to suspect anything."
Mason: "We never discussed potential suspects though?"
Georgie: "In time, sugah! In time."
Mason: "Okay, but before I go.... riddle me this: Why is your journal filled to the brim with drawings of children?"

Georgie: "Can a mother not miss her children?"
Mason: "Of course she can, but-"
Georgie: "It was nice chatting with you on this fine sunny afternoon, Mason. Have a good day." 

Mason: "Hmmmm.... Don't forget we have a mission soon!"



*****************************************************






BRENT: "WELCOME TO YOUR FOURTH MISSION, VIPERFANG AND BLOODCLAW!"

BRENT: "Bloodclaw, getting their first look of Viperfang....
MIDGE voted out in the last Tribal Execution."

Georgie: "Not the dentist! Who's going to help clean my gums??"
Adrian: "As much as I'd just LOVE to volunteer for that position, I'll pass."
Artie: "Hmm... Anodzer suspect éliminé!"


BRENT: "This mission will be simple. I have a riddle, and one at a time, we will go down the line and each of you will ask me a question. First tribe to solve the riddle wins! Easy peasey lemon squeezy, mates!"

BRENT: "As for the points, each question asked takes 5 points from a total possible of 200.... First off, Rue, where are your shoes? And second off.... Care to join us, Georgie?"
Rue: "I was busy working on a project of mine and lost track of time...."
Georgie: "Don't mind me baby doll! Just admiring the breeze!"

 BRENT: "Sorry, I wish I could understand you people but I cannot. I'm sorry to say, but we have lost another interpreter.... SOMEONE decided to snoop around our living quarters and tried to break in. Poor, poor Ms. I was just walking up the stairs to confront said intruder when said intruder was startled and pushed our dear Ms. I, who fell and fell.... and fell some more.... down the stairs. Her skull was fractured."

Adrian: "What are you looking at me for?? I would NEVER touch a woman.... Okay that's a lie, but.... I didn't manslaughter anyone!"

BRENT: "Yes, but you womanslaughtered! Now we have to find another interpreter because of your shenanigans!"

Adrian: "Well, it's a tough world out there. Survival of the strongest, right?"
Georgie: "Right!"

BRENT: "Enough of the negative and more with the positive! Back to the mission at hand....
The riddle: A man and a woman walk their dogs to a local coffee shop. There-"

 Whitney: "BLIND!"

BRENT: "Huh?"

Whitney: "Erm... It was like, a blind woman. That's the answer!"
Tony: "Damn Daniel! Back at it again with those white heels! How'd you know that??"
*Whitney shrugs*

Georgie: "Yeah same. The woman was blind and that's how she got hit by a car."
Adrian: "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS GEORGIE!!"

 BRENT: "But I hadn't even finished the riddle! How in Hades did you..."

BRENT: "Whitney, you spoke out of turn! But you DID get it right...."

BRENT: "But so did Bloodclaw."

 Plum: "Go us!!"

BRENT: "ALRIGHT, NEW MISSION!"

BRENT: "I call this mission 'The Game of Sin'! If you step off your tribe's color, you sin and cost the group pot 10 points! But if you manage to stay on your color until midnight, you add 10 points. GO!"


*

*

*

*

*


BRENT: "YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!"

Georgie: "....."
Adrian: "Oops."
Mason: "I just spotted the mysterious wolf of the island! I must investigate pronto."

Plum: "My apologies, ginger woman, but I forgot your last name! It's been awhile since my tribe has taken a quiz, you know...."
Artie: "Oui, feelz like many many month indeed!"
Rue: "HEY! I was pushed unfairly! But.... Oooh, this sand feels fantastic between my toes!"

Isabelle: "Fleming-Goode is the name. I must confess, I have forgotten yours as well."
Plum: "Plum Parsons! ...WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR EYES??"
Isabelle: "Woah! Someone is desperate for information."
Plum: "WHERE WAS THAT MAN BORN??"
Tony: "Ital-weeeeeeeee!!!"
Whitney: "My heel!"

Whitney: "AHHH!!"
Tony: "Yikes! Those white heels didn't serve you too well in the end, did they? Damn Whitney."
Linda: "Why is this so hard for all of you?"

Caden: "You idiot, Whitney! Learn how to balance! You just cost the pot $10,000 with that stunt!"
Linda: "Look who's talking..."
Caden: "What?"
Linda: "Look where you're standing..."
Caden: "Oh, fuck!"

BRENT: "WELL THEN. I count.... 8 sinners. The only three NOT to sin were Georgie, Linda, and Rue, who was pushed against his will.... So unfortunately, the number of sinners outweighed the non-sinners, so that means nothing for the pot...
Another ruined mission."

Plum: "Oh PLUM!"

Plum: "How did I manage to get so far out?!"

Rue: "The sand was worth it."
Artie: "Brent iz not sourd-er.... I mean, deaf! He iz blind! Mon foot never touché ze sand!"
Mason: "Nope. Just a deer. My bad everyone!"

BRENT: "You people are killing me.... In the best way possible, of course. Give me a second while I discuss with my team so that we can create yet ANOTHER mission for you boneheads...."












BRENT: "Alright! This mission will be called, 'On Your Mark', and it's essentially a classic Survivor obstacle course race with a Mole twist on it. "

BRENT: "Before we get started, I need from both tribes...
1 person who is good at aiming.
2 people who are good with memory.
3 people who are good with puzzles.
Viperfang, since you're down a member, I need one of you to take 2 roles. Please decide now."


Whitney: "PUZZLEE FOR ME-ME!"
Isabelle: "I am remarkably good at puzzles. I will do that for my tribe."
 Tony: "I concider myself really good at puzzles too. Can u never he second puzzle guy for our group."
 Caden: "The FUCK did you just say?? Was that supposed to be some off impression of Whitney and Artie combined??"
Linda: "I guess that leaves Caden and I for memory....? Oh wait! We need someone to do the Aimer position."
Tony: "I volunteer as tribute! You guys can trust me."
Isabelle: "Yeah, we'll see about that...." 

Plum: "I wanna be a Puzzler Person!"
Mason: "I'll aim."
Georgie: "Ain't good at neither of those, so I can do memory? Assuming of course ya'll don't mind!!"
Adrian: "Eh. Puzzle will do for me."
Artie: "Moi aussi!"
Rue: "I guess I'll do memory? Not like I had a choice... But I never get to pick first so what's new."

BRENT: "Great! Some of you need to change real quick, and then we'll begin!"


***



BRENT: "For Memory, we have Linda and Caden for Viperfang, and Georgie and Rue for Bloodclaw."

"On my go, you will race down to the shore and swim across over to that platform."

"There, you will find 9 variously colored octopuses! You need to try and memorize the order as much as you can."

"Once you think you've got it down, you will swim back...."

"And repeat the order of colors on this here xylophone. If I hear the correct tune in the right sequence, you will release the train! If wrong, you must keep repeating the process, alternating with your partner until you get it right."

"Then comes the Puzzle part. The Puzzler team begins once the train starts moving."

 "They will each be given a riddle, and must figure it out by inspecting the board, which is filled to the brim with hints, but also useless information to distract them from finding the correct answer, which will be a number."

BRENT: "I should add that each tribe gets one 'MAYDAY'; this mayday is used for one tribe member to take over another tribe member's position if they cannot complete it. Viperfang chose Whitney as their Mayday person for some godawful reason...."
Whitney: "HEY!"

 "Moving on.... Once every puzzler solves their number, one Puzzler must gather all 3 numbers and figure out the combination to the combination lock on their chest. Inside is a bundle of arrows that the Aimer will need to complete their task.
I should also note that Mason was voted to be his tribe's Mayday person."

"The Aimer will take the arrows and run over to the archery station."

"At this point, they must shoot past the swinging axes and targets and aim for the apple."

"First tribe to strike the apple off the dummie's head wins immunity, and is safe from tomorrow night's Tribal Execution. As a reward, they will be given the bow and arrow set to help them hunt fish and small prey."

BRENT: "The tribe that finishes second walks away with the punctured apple. Hey, it's food, right?"

BRENT: "Also, please welcome our new interpreter, Juliet! Juliet is just a producer of ours, and knows limited sign language but she'll have to do for now as we wait for a proper replacement to fly in. Adrian, please do not kill Juliet. I beg you! She does a lot of the planning for the challenges."
Juliet: "You got that right!"

BRENT: "As for points, pretty much the better you do, AKA, the faster you complete your part, the more points that will be added. This mission will be worth a total of 200. I will break down the points once we're finished."

BRENT: "We have no time to waste! Let's begin.....
SURVIVORS READY? ..... ON YOUR MARK... GET SET....."

 BRENT: "GO!!"

BRENT: "LINDA OFF TO A FAST START!"

"GEORGIE ALREADY FALLING BEHIND!"


Linda: "Orange, yellow, green, blue, black, red, pink, white, purple! Got it! The trick is to relate each color to something you know well! For me, that's Pikmins!"

Georgie: "If I knew I had to swim for this, you sure as hell would betcha ass I wouldn't have volunteered!"

 "LINDA IS RETURNING!"

 Georgie: "Ugh! I don't think I can do this guys! I'm so sorry... My swimming ain't very good and my hair looks so darlin' right now, I'd hate to get it wet..."

"JUST AS LINDA GETS OUT OF THE WATER, GEORGIE TURNS AROUND! DOESN'T EVEN ATTEMPT TO SWIM OUT AND MEMORIZE ANY COLORS!"




"CAN LINDA GET IT RIGHT HER FIRST GO?"

Linda: "Non-existent orange pikmin, electricity pikmin, leafy pikmin....."
*finishes tune*

BRENT: "....AND SHE DOESN'T! HER PARTNER WILL HAVE TO GO BACK!"
 

Linda: "Go Caden go!"


Georgie: "Sorry hun! Couldn't do it. Someone somewhere was going to drown today, and it sure as hell wasn't gonna be me!"


"CADEN GETS AN EARLY LEAD, WITH RUE TRAILING BEHIND! RUE IS GONNA HAVE TO PICK UP GEORGIE'S SLACK!!"

Rue: "Ehhh.... I also shouldn't have done this part. I have a low-key... Okay.... HIGH-key fear of water..."

Rue: "You can do this Rue! You can do this. You don't need no floatie this time!"

Rue: "The tide is low, so I won't be getting sucked up into the ocean today."


 Caden: "....pink... white.... purple.... wait, what was the first one? Oh right! Duh! Orange! Okay, so orange, yellow, green, yes, I got this! ..... hold up hold up, am I supposed to be looking for just the color or the angle of the totem poles too??"
 

BRENT: "GEORGIE HAS SAT OUT, AND IS OFFICIALLY OUT OF THIS MISSION, FORCING MASON TO FILL HER SPOT."

Adrian: "Go figure. Never should have put the black one in the water."
Georgie: "...I should be offended, but all I can think is AMEN to that, BROTHA!"

"CADEN APPEARS TO BE EXHAUSTED, SLOWLY DOWN HIS PACE SIGNIFICANTLY."

Linda: "So? Do you have any of it memorized?"

Caden: "Have what memorized?"
Linda: "...You better be joking right now."
Caden: "I did my part, I swam around the thingy! What else do you want from me??"

Mason: "Are you telling us you didn't even pay attention to the colors?"
Caden: "Colors? ....OH! Right! The colors.... Yeah, it was, uhm.... red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and violet!"
Linda: "You just described a rainbow. You really like rainbows, don't you, Caden?"

Caden: "I. AM. NOT. GAY!!"
Linda: "That wasn't my insinuation! Mario loves rainbows, every time I hang with him there's a rainbow somewhere! Ever traveled on Rainbow Road? I have, and I must say it is very difficult road to travel on! All those winds and turns and-"

Mason: "HURRY UP RUE!"

Whitney: "THE MISSION! BACK TO THE MISSION PEOPLE!"

Linda: "Whitney, you're in! Caden, you're out. I forgot your memory is horse-manure. I guess you forgot you had a bad memory too because you didn't speak up.... Rather suspicious, don't you think?"
Caden: "Makes sense to forget I had a bad memory if I have a bad memory, right?"
Linda: "....."


*6 minutes later*


Linda: "Black-red-purple-white-pink. Black-red-purple-white-pink!"

BRENT: "BOTH TRIBES HAVE MADE CONSIDERABLE PROGRESS! MASON IS GOING BACK OUT FOR HIS SECOND TIME WHILE LINDA RETURNS FROM HER THIRD TRIP."

BRENT: "MEANWHILE.... Artie and Juliet partake in some absurd and very-much extinct Aztecan language!"

Linda (breathing heavily): "I.....got.... I got the last.... fou-five! You just gotta.... memorize the first 5!"

Linda: "I thought.... it was orange-yellow-green-blue-black, but the xylophone doesn't agree!"

 Whitney: "Eeeeeeeeeee!! We're close now!"
Georgie: "What a BOOTY-ful view!"
Caden: "Right? And I acknowledge you know how to pronounce 'beautiful', so I'll let that slide.... for now."


"WHITNEY, TRAILING RIGHT BEHIND MASON!"


Mason: "OYG Blue.... Black RP.... and White-Purple!"



Whitney: "Uh. Is that supposed to be, like.... Yellow? Cause it totally looks like a pale green to me! Am I like totally color blind or WHAT?! OMG imagine if I like were! That would be like so awful! Like wow!"

Whitney: "Wait... A better question would like, be.... Are these, like, octopussies, or are they actually totally SQUIDS?? ... Cause squids totally have like 8 legs... Or am I like totally being colorblind again?? Hmph! This is like the worstest mission EVARRR!!! .... Ugh."


"MASON MAKES IT BACK TO SHORE WHILE WHITNEY IS REALLY TAKING HER TIME OUT THERE.... CAN THIS OPEN UP THE DOOR FOR BLOODCLAW?"



Rue: "You got it? I think I switched around the fire colors. I don't want to say anything in front of Linda though...."

Mason: "Do not worry little Rue, I got this under control."

Mason: "OYG Blue! Black RP! White and Purple!"
*taps each corresponding color on xylophone, which mimics the Survivor song theme chorus*

BRENT: "DING DING DING!!"

BRENT: "BLOODCLAW PUZZLERS, START!"

Whitney: "Arrrgghhh... Okay, I'm totally going back like right now...."

 Adrian: "Okay, let's solve this fast!"

Whitney: "So-" *huff*  "-sorry, Linda.... can't-" *huff* "like-like" *gasp* "-breathe!"
Rue: "What are you looking at me for?? I ain't no Linda!"

Linda: "It's fine.... Let's just try to solve this thing!"

Whitney: "Bloodfang finished already?! Eek!"
Mason: "It's claw."
Whitney: "Huh?"
Mason: "Our tribe is Bloodclaw..."
Whitney: "Viperclaw and Bloodfang, I know! I'm like, not THAT stupid, you know!!"

 Plum: "This is ridiculous!! I thought we were going to do an ACTUAL puzzle.... Not whatever this mess is.... Boooo!!!"

Adrian: "I think I solved mine."
Mason: "Really? Neato!"

Adrian: "Yeah, my clue is 'Train Hiccup', and the only hiccup of the train's track is under the volcano. According to the map, volcano = 34. That's my answer."

Artie: "Mon clue juzt says, 'Un hôtel nombre'! ...I do not comprendre...."

 Linda: "Try it again! Maybe I got pink and purple confused?"

Plum: "My clue just states 'Helium Destination'....?"

Artie: "Helium....  hélium... Ack. Oh, look! Zat hot air ballon looks like moi! So much couleur! So beau!!"
Plum: "Artie.... you genius! Hot air balloons contain helium!!"

 BRENT: "DING DING DING! Viperfang Puzzlers, START!"
Whitney: "What? Oh... EM.... GEEEEEEE!! WE DID IT?!"

Isabelle: "Well done, ladies!"


Whitney: "Okay, so, like, what do we need to do? There's like totally 2 hotels, so.... 2?"
Tony: "Gah.... I can't figure out where that balloon is going!"

Isabelle: "What the hell is a train hiccup?!? This is so frustrating."

 Whitney: "Woah! The train, like, just hiccuped! Did you hear that?"
Isabelle: "No?"
Whitney: "Inside the mountain! There was like a moment of stillness and then like it shook and wind blew out!"

Tony: "I got it! The destination is the town square, which is number 45 on the map!"
Isabelle: "What map?"
Tony: "Right there!!"
Isabelle: "Oh! So if mountain.... I don't see mountain."
Tony: "Volcano maybe?"
Isabelle: "That's a volcano...? If so, my answer must be 34!!!"

Tony: "2-34-45! We have this!"

BRENT: "VIPERFANG THINKS THEY HAVE IT!!"



*CLICK!*
TONY: "GOT IT!"

"AND THEY DO!"



"TONY TAKING HIS FIRST SHOT...."

Dan the Cameraman: "OWH! GODDAMNIT! MY EAR!"
Tony: "Fanculo! My bad, sir!"

Artie: "I have zit! Finally! Mason, go go!"

 Adrian: "We don't have it EXACTLY, but just keep trying various combinations and you are bound to get it eventually."

 Mason: "On it!"
Plum: "Good look with your bow!!"


*Mason fiddles with combination lock for a minute*


Mason: "Success!"

BRENT: "BLOODCLAW, WHO HAD AN EARLY LEAD, FELL BEHIND, BUT MASON JUST CAUGHT UP! IT'S ANYONE'S GAME NOW!"


"TONY STRIKES THE LAST AXE!"


"BOTH ARE ARMED AND READY! TONY ON HIS 15TH ARROW, MASON ON HIS FIRST!"


"BUT HE SHOOTS AND MISSES!"




"MASON, JUST MISSING THE APPLE."


 "THE WINNER CAN BE DETERMINED BY JUST A SINGLE ARROW.... A SINGLE, LUCKY SHOT WILL DETERMINE THIS CHALLENGE TODAY."























*SPLAT* 


*

*

*

*

*


Plum: "He got it!!"
Artie: "OUI!"

*Bloodclaw celebrates*

Tony: "Damn.... Sorry I let you guys down..."
Whitney: "It's fine...." *sniffles* 
Isabelle: "Do they insist on rubbing it in our faces?"

BRENT: "Congratulations, Bloodclaw! You have won yet again!"

"You guys are safe from Tribal Execution tomorrow, and will be bringing home bows and arrows! A great reward indeed."

BRENT: "As for Viperfang.... In the great words of Jeff Probst: 'I got nothing for you, except a date with me tomorrow night'. Your tribe put up a valiant effort, but it was not enough to beat the resilient Bloodclaws.
Thanks for the interesting day everyone, enjoy the rest of your evening."





******************************************************************************



MISSION RESULTS


*Bloodclaw won parts AIMER & MEMORY
*Viperfang won part PUZZLE
As stated for the RL mission, the tribe that won the most parts would be the winner of this mission.





BLOODCLAW


~AIMER~
(Lo)
^^^
 Score = 863.87 




~MEMORY~
 (Ninja and Skelda + Lo)



Brown/Green / ____

Plum - Palm
Mason - Cheek
Adrian - Wrist
Rue - Hand
Artie - Neck
Georgie - Chest
Whitney - Back
Linda - Hand
Caden - Arm
Antonio – Chest
Isabelle

Plum, Adrian, Artie, Killian / Ambrose, Isabelle, Caden, Whitney
Rue, Georgie, Mason / Tony, Linda, Midge


^^^
 Correct Answers = 25 
 Wrong Answers = 3 






~PUZZLE~
 (# of questions asked before solved)

Bean: 11+ (didn't solve)
Vul: 5+ (didn't solve)
Sammi: 2









 



VIPERFANG



~AIMER~
(Zefie)
^^^
Score = 853.07







~MEMORY~
 (Jake and Kali + Haylo)

Top row- Plum, Adrian, Artie, Killian, Ambrose, Isabelle, Caden, and Whitney
Bottom row- Rue, Georgie, Mason, Tony, Linda, and Mason

Rue - Arm
Adrian - Wrist
Mason - Neck
Georgie - Chest
Artie - Leg
Plum - Wrist
Tony - Arm
Caden - Back
Isabelle - Leg
Linda - Hand
Whitney - Back

Red orange and yellow


^^^
Correct Answers = 18
Wrong Answers = 10






~PUZZLE~ 
(Haylo, Zefie, Tiger)
 [# of questions asked before solved]
 Haylo: 1 

 Tiger: 1 

 Zefie: 3 












~Point Breakdown~


Aiming—500=10points, 600=20points, 700=30points, 800= 40points, >900=50points 
 (I used the mean of both scores, which was 858)
Link to game: http://www.plonga.com/sport/Bow-Arrow/Max-Arrow

Points Added: 40






Memory- There were 3 questions:

1. What is the order of sims in the Mole Banner, both top and bottom row, going from left to right?

2. Where is the tattoo located on every player's body? (left vs right doesn't matter)(eliminated sims not included)

3. Brent's everyday undershirt is white. What colors are in his everyday overshirt?

12.5 points was awarded for each questions COMPLETELY guessed correctly.
->The only completely correct answer was Bloodclaw's ansswer for number 1.
(Since 12.5 is a weird number, I'm going to round that up to 20 since both tribes were pretty close on questions 1 and 2)

Points Added: 20









Puzzle- All 3 Puzzlers were given a separate riddle, and they had to complete a small crossword puzzle within a week. BOTH tribes had to complete the crossword in a weeks time to get the 75 points; 

BLOODCLAW failed
VIPERFANG succeeded (picture below)

Points Added: 0






TOTAL POINTS EARNED THIS MISSION = 60













No comments:

Post a Comment