Tuesday, March 15, 2016

EPISODE 8: UNEXPECTED VISITOR(S)











.:: Day 8 ::.






  
*An abnormal sound can be heard nearby*

Linda: "Huh??"

Linda: "What is that?"


Linda: "Hello? Do you guys hear that?"
Dan the Cameraman: "We're not allowed to talk to you.... Sorry."

Linda: "But you just did! Ha!"
Dan the Cameraman: "Grrr.... Say ANYTHING to Karen and I'll slit your throat while you're sleeping!!"

 Linda: "Oh hot diggity dog! Is that.... a wolf?? Izzy! Or, I suppose now you're Isabelle.... Are you awake?? Are you seeing this?!"

 Linda: "Be careful not to get too close to it, Dan. These guys can be very unpredictable.... What does he want?"

Linda: "Looks like he's digging for something.... Hmmm... Oh no, I think he's heard us!"

 

Linda: "Shoot! We can't just let him go! We have to chase him!! ....Who put a mailbox there? First a trashcan and now this. Well, I suppose it IS normal for property to have a mailbox on the lot, since all my friends in New Leaf had one as well. But we don't need one here!"

 Linda: ".....Oh, right.... The wolf!!"


Linda: "Where'd he go??"

Linda: "Do you see him....? Oh, flash of grey, there!!"


 ~several minutes later~



Linda: "Stop running so fast! I'm here to help! Do you need food??"

Linda: "Please stop-" *gasp* "-running!"

Linda: "I can't- ....kee-keep up... augguhhh!!"

Linda: "Must.... continue!"


~ 8 minutes later ~ 





Linda: "I haven't ran this hard since the last zombie apocalypse.... And if this cramp doesn't kill me, nothing will! Not even GLaDOS's cake!"


Linda: "Woah.... Is this where the wolf lives?"

Georgie: "It's too early to go killing things, doncha think, honey? This is 'bout my coffee time right here right now!"
Adrian: "The early bird catches the worm. Would anyone disagree with that notion?"
Plum: "Err... Of course not! But, uhm, you guys go on ahead, I'll go boil some water and-"
Artie: "-Vat the....?!"

Adrian: "What? What is it?"

Artie: "Ze loup... it iz back!"

Linda: "Oh my. Is this... How did I.... Woah."

Mason: "And it appears to me that he brought along a friend this time...."
Artie: "Iz zat.... Linda?? Elle iz chasing it!"

 Adrian: "Wait, hold up?? Someone is getting chased by that wolf we saw?!"

 Linda: "I can't believe it.... It's Bloodclaw's camp!!"

Georgie: "What are you doing Adrian?!?!"
Adrian: "Protecting that woman!"
Georgie: "She doesn't need protecting! STOP!"

Linda: "What are they.... Why is he aiming that at me??"

Linda: "I COME IN PEACE!!! YOU GOTTA BELIEVE ME HERE, PLEASE!"

Mason: "I think you got this all wrong. She is chasing it. Not the other way around!!"
Adrian: "STAY BACK EVERYONE!"

Artie: "Arrêtez!"

 Linda: "Wait.... He's not aiming at me.... He's going to shoot that wolf!"

 Artie: "I said... Arrêtez! Stop!"
Plum: "Don't shoot the poor creature, Adrian!"

Adrian: "That 'poor creature' is a predator! He's eating our food supply on this island, and he's about to attack Linda!"

Artie: "Non!"

Rue: "Artie!"

Adrian: "What the hell are you doing?! MOVE!!"
Artie: "No."

Adrian: "Are you fucking crazy?? I could have shot you! And if you don't move now, I just might!"

 Artie: "Non. I shall NOT move."

 Adrian: "I swear to god, French Woman, if you don't get out of my way..."

Plum: "Put the bow down, Adrian! This is absurd. That wolf is about as harmless as a homeless man roaming the streets.... Might look menacing, but he's not looking for trouble!"

Adrian: "GAH!"

Adrian: "You people! I swear! You do not understand the dangers of the real world! You live your sheltered lives, hiding behind closed doors, never facing the evil of this planet. You sit back and comfort each other when shit hits the fan, but as long as it doesn't effect you, you do not even lift a single finger to help. Pathetic. Absolutely PATHETIC."
 Georgie: "Adrian, please, darlin'-!!"

Adrian: "SHUT UP! Just shut up already, you fake woman! We are all SICK and TIRED of your tireless effort to be liked around here. You're not fooling any of us. Your artificial way of speaking to us is the most obnoxious thing I have EVER heard or seen!!!"

 Georgie: "Oh, please, please stop talking to me with that tone of voice! I beg of you...."
*she begins to tear up*

Georgie: "Why is no one standing up for me?? I thought ya'll had my back... I guess I was wrong about that, too!"
Mason: "Erm, sorry. Not really sure what to say.... I think people are starting to let their emotions get a hold of them too easily."

Adrian: "Georgie is the manically emotional one. I'm just hungry. I've never had wolf before."
Georgie: "Eugh. Disgusting. Can't even look at your loathsome face right now."


Linda: "So I know you guys may have forgotten about me over here, but I should probably point something out. The Wolf's still here...."

Linda: ".... And he's got someone's stuffed animal toy. Not sure if that's a concern for any of you...?"


Artie: "VUT?! Iz it mon Loupe?!?"
Mason: "Or is it a purple unicorn??"


 Rue: "Looks like the purple unicorn, Mason...."


 Mason: "No.... I must save her!!"

Adrian: "Don't get inbetween it and the toy! It's not worth it, Mason! Let the stupid thing go."
Mason: "NEVERRRRR!!"
Adrian: "Damn it, Mason! Hold up!"

 Artie: "Non Adrian!! Do not hurt le loup!!"

 Adrian: "Welcome to our tribe, sweetie!"
Linda: "Uh-huh.... Is it always this crazy around here??"
Adrian: "I wish!"

Mason: "NOOO!!!"

Mason: "I can't watch..."

TURNER: AND HE GOES FOR THE JUGULAR!!

Plum: "Pst. Rue. I'll comfort Georgie- You go talk to our little visitor over there, find out what you can about her and her tribe and who they're voting for tonight. We might as well take advantage of this odd intrusion. I'm afraid if I talk to her, though, she'll know I'm just trying to pull information from her, so you should go over there and be overly-welcoming."
Rue: "Got it."


Plum: "Georgie, you know he didn't mean any of that, right? He's just cranky due to, well, everything...."

Georgie: "No. I don't know that. And neither do you."
Plum: "Pardon?"

Georgie: "He's partially right. I'm trying too hard, I know. I don't have many friends back home. I was hoping, that, if... well, that if I overcompensated for my lack of likeability, you young kids would like me more. Hell, I had to act eager during the auditions just to get onto the show! I knew the producers wouldn't cast some average, boring, middle-aged single mother like me if I didn't have a little fire behind the surface. But that's really what I am.... Just a lonely single mother with no man and two spoiled children. I was hoping this show would do something for me, but I'm afraid it hasn't... They made a mistake in casting me. I don't make good television. I just make for shitty reality television."

Plum: "Oh, don't... don't be so silly! You are such a strong woman, you know that?! And.... and, you're beautiful too, and you have, uhm.... Lots of potential, and, er...."

Georgie: "Knock it off. You're just making this worse..... Maybe I should just quit."
Plum: "Oh, Georgie...."

*Rue yawns quietly*

Rue: "Welcome to our humble abode!!"
 Linda: "I'm really sorry, I feel like I caused all of this..."

Rue: "Eh. Maybe everyone is to blame a little. Some more than others, of course...."

Linda: "I shouldn't have followed that darn wolf.... Don't know what I was thinking. Something about it was just so.... supernatural. Unnatural. Not right. Almost as if..."
Rue: "As if....?"

Linda: "Oh, nothing. Was just thinking it was a form of product placement or something on the show's part."
Rue: "What a paranoid thought... I mean-!"

Linda: "It's OK, I know what you mean. I am a pretty paranoid person, admittedly. But that's what happens when you grow up in a household full of serial killers!"

Rue: "Sorry.... What?"

Linda: "My, uh.... Parents, they.... ended the lives of quite a few people. Long story short, they ended up on the electric chair and I ended up in a foster home."

 Rue: "I am.... so sorry to hear that.... But why did your parents-"

Linda: "I'd rather not get into that. I don't dwell on my old life when I have such a great life now. My old life is what made me, Linda, who I am today, and that's all that matters. Anyway, I should actually leave before I get into too much trouble talking to you. I have a quiz to prepare for!!"

Georgie: "Bye hun."
Plum: "Later, alligator!"
Linda: "I hope to see you gals at the next mission! I'm not ready to leave just yet!!"



Linda: "Today, I saw a wolf. I realized something. The Mole producers are trying to advertise Twilight Princess HD with the wolf and I know that wolf is actually Wolf Link. I don't know where Midna is but the wolf ran off and I ended up chasing. However, as I was chasing it, I ended up on the other tribe's beach while doing so. Let's just state things got awkward for a second.... or two."
















Whitney: "EURGGH!!"

Caden: "What now, Whitney?"

Whitney: “I like CANNOT find my lip gloss ANYWHERE!! Who has it?!"

 Isabelle: "You really think one of us stole your lip balm? How amusing."

Whitney: "It's not lip 'balm', Isabelle, it's totally like lip GLOSS!"

 Whitney: "And I know it's around here somewhere! I was just using it like last night!!"
 

Isabelle: "Why is this such a big deal?"
Whitney: "Why is this such a big deal?!"
Isabelle: "Yes, that's what I just-" 

 Whitney: "WHY IS THIS SUCH A BIG DEAL?!"
Isabelle: "Stop repeating what I just said!"

Whitney: "I like cannot BELIEVE I have to axplain this to you! It is the Limited Edition of the Cherry Red Lip Gloss, inspired by none other than the great KT!!"

Isabelle: "Okay? And your point is....?"

Whitney: “Do you know what limited means?”

Isabelle: “Er, yes-"

Whitney: “It means they’re limited!”

Caden: "Wow. I had no idea that's what that meant! Thanks for enlightening me."

 Whitney: "You're like, so totally welcome! .... Although what do you mean by that? I like, don't hear any lightning?"

Caden: "Whitney, you should spend less time with your lip gloss, and more time with a dictionary."

Whitney: "But that's just silly! Why would I like spend time with a dickshinary when a dickshinary doesn't make my lips all totally glossy and just like MWAH MWAH beautiful??! You totes make like.... ZERO sense, Caden!"

 Isabelle: "I do not know... Between the two, I'd probably choose the latter. Although it IS good to be presentable, it is far more important to speak in an educated and sophisticated manner."

Whitney: "WAIT.... Why would you choose a ladder??”

Isabelle: "This woman is hopeless..."
Tony: "Hey guys!"

Whitney: "Look who's totally back! Where'd you and Linda run off to this morning?!"


 Tony: "Linda? Haven't seen her. I've just been running errands. Collecting some moss, sticks, wood, coconuts, even caught a few fish while bathing in the ocean!"

 Isabelle: "Did you wash your hair by any chance?"
Tony: "Huh?"

Isabelle: "Your hair smells horrible. Sometimes I even see flies fly out of that nest you got going there on the top of your head."

Tony: "They're called dreadlocks, honey! I have them for the sole purpose that I don't NEED to wash my hair every single day!!"

 Isabelle: "Oh.... No wonder your hair is so dreadful, hahaha!!!"

Caden: "Oh look! A bee!"
Isabelle: "And?"
Caden: "They say that if a bee enters your home, that's a sign that you'll soon have a visitor!"
Isabelle: "No one says that but you, Caden."

Caden: "No, it's true! And if- AHAH!! It just landed on my arm!"

Caden: "Ack! Why is it bugging ME so much?!"

Tony: "Why don't you just kill it?"
Caden: "Bad idea. Killing it would bring terrible luck!"

 Isabelle: "You say that about pretty much everything...."
 

Whitney: "Ew, ew, it's totally after me now! Get it away from me!! I'm allargeic to bees, if it stings me I'm like totally DEAD."

Tony: "There it is!"
*Tony smacks it against the pole*
Caden: "No!"
Tony: "GOT IT."
Caden: "Not smart my friend.... By killing the bee, you just turned our future happy visitor into a bad visitor..."

Tony: "Luckily it didn't sting my hand.....The guts are all over the place though. Should I eat it? Should be a good source of protein!"
Isabelle: "Disgusting."

Tony: "Woah.... since when did I have 3 hands?"
Whitney: "You know what? I've like totally been asking myself that for like years. OMG we're like.... Twinsies or somethang!!"

 Tony: "No seriously... my hand is multiplying...."

 Isabelle: "That is not good. You are looking a bit red. Maybe just relax for once and lay down in the shade for a bit?"

Tony: "Don't worry I will, I just need to go collect the firewood I chopped.... euhmm... that I.... I chopped down..."

 Whitney: "Please tell me you've been like drinking water. You look totally dehydro-rated."

Tony: "Yeah, yeah, of course I have.... Well, maybe not since last night, we still need to boil fresh water and I haven't done that yet today. I also should, uhm... I should probably..... oh boy. I'm feeling a bit lightheaded....."

 Caden: "Dude, just lie down and rest, we'll get you some water. You're overworking yourself out here."

Tony: "Well if I don't do the work... No one else..... will, around here..... cause I... I have to go.... eughhh...."


Isabelle: "Tony!"


*THUD*

Whitney: "TOEKNEE!"
 

 Isabelle: "Oh crap!"

Caden: "Shit shit!"

Dan the Cameraman: "WE NEED MEDICS OVER HERE, NOW!!"
 
Whitney: "OH EM GEE!! Noooo Toeknee!!"

Whitney: "What do we like.... DO?!?!"


Medic: "You do nothing. Just give us some space!"


 Caden: "Oh geez.... I can't believe this..."


Medic: "Tony? TONY?! Can you hear me??"

Medic: ".... He's not responding. Seth, get the IV."

*Tony is injected with IV, and ice cold water is poured over his face and chest*

Medic: "Come on, Tony, stay with us!!"

Isabelle: "My God...."
Caden: *gasp*
Whitney: "...."
 
Medic: "ALL HANDS ON DECK! WE NEED AN EVACUATION IMMEDIATELY!! SOMEONE CALL FOR A HELICOPTER!"
BRENT: "WE HAVE ONE COMING NOW!!"





 ********************************************************************











 
 ~ 1 HOUR LATER ~



Linda: "Woah.... Who died here??"

*Whitney is sobbing*

Isabelle: "Not the best thing you could have said, but nothing new coming from the people on this tribe..."
BRENT: "Huh? She's finally back?"

 Linda: "What's going on here? Where's Tony??"
BRENT: "Go ahead and sit down first before I-"

Linda: "Just tell me! There's no point in stalling here, Brent!"

BRENT: "Please, just sit. I can't understand people when they're hysterical. My translator, Juliet, just had a terrible, TERRIBLE accident, so I'm afraid I'm on my own here."

Linda: "Wait, what? All this fuss is just about another one of your translators? Then never mind! You go through those like I go through guns and ammo! Nothing new there."

BRENT: "That's not the reason I'm here, but Juliet WAS brutally killed.... She boarded the helicopter to help Tony get situated, and unfortunately it lifted off before she got the chance to put on her seat belt, and out Juliet went from the helicopter, down, and down, and down some more....Until her body hit the rocks down below from here and her guts splattered everywhere.... It was very tragic indeed."

Whitney: "Bless her totally innocent soul...."

Linda: "Huh? What helicopter? And why was Tony on it? Is he okay?!"

 BRENT: "Oh, right. Tony. Yeah, he has been removed from the game. Permanently."

 Linda: "WHAT??"

 BRENT: "Well, while you were off on your little adventure to the other tribe's camp... Yes, I know you did, and normally you would have to explain yourself but I think that's pretty gnarly that you found your way over there and got to see how they lived together.... But anyway, while you were gone, Tony fainted. Medics came, and pumped some fluids into him, because he was suffering from heat stroke."

Linda: "Heat stroke?? Wow.... He was working too hard and too long in the sun today, I'm sure...."

 BRENT: "Don't know what you said, but yes, very unfortunate indeed. He was dehydrated as well, which didn't help the situation. Medics say his body was close to just shutting down. Luckily, we always have people at the ready to help in case of medical emergency. Tony worked himself almost to death. He was evacuated to a local hospital, and by doing so, he has removed himself from the game.
I have already confirmed with your tribemates that Tony was NOT the Mole. Because of this sudden elimination, Tribal Execution will not happen tonight."

Linda: "Can't believe it.... Didn't even get to say goodbye!"

 BRENT: "And just like that, Viperfang has gone from 5 members down to 4. Try to enjoy your night off tonight, guys! At least be comforted by your own safety, and know that Tony is not in critical condition. He's in good hands. I'll see you all tomorrow."

{BRENT signs 'Farewell' to the Camera}











((Tony's creator, Zefie, has been eliminated due to a combination of inactivity and a desire to quit))
















No comments:

Post a Comment