Monday, June 13, 2016

EPISODE 10: HUMBLE ABODES









Plum: "The lighthouse! We found it!!"

Adrian: "Great. Where do we go from here?"
Mason: "The map just shows a trail that goes up the mountain side, which should be past the lighthouse and-"

Isabelle: "Grrrrr! What the fuck are we even doing?!"

Izzy: "Why are we ALWAYS going by their directions?? Why don't we just try to find the place ourselves?! More importantly, why not just camp here on the beach? Or find a way into the lighthouse? WHY ARE WE DOING WHAT THEY WANT US TO ALL THE TIME???"

Mason: "What the...."
Plum: "Is she okay??"

Adrian: "Looks like another one has finally hit their breaking point."
Whitney: "ACTUALLY... Guys, meet.... Izzy. You guys totally only know Isabelle, but her like wild side comes out at night."

 Plum: "How perplexing."
Mason: "Humph. An interesting character to study... Erm, why hello there, Izzy? Nice.... uh... Nice to meet you?"
Plum: "Be careful Mason! She might bite!!"



Georgie: "Welp. We're lost!"

Artie: "Not avec zat attitude, we're not!"

Georgie: "How is a better attitude going to help our situation, Artie? Please, do share! Because I don't think THINKING we're gonna get there before we FREEZE TO DEATH will make any actual difference!!"

 Linda: "I'm at a loss too. And I can't seem to find any of my maps.... Which is ridiculous because I ALWAYS remember to bring a map, wherever I go."
Rue: "The instructions say to go North... If we find the big dipper, we can go from there."

Caden: "OR.... We can just follow this path since it's the only one that leads up the mountain?"

Georgie: "Yep. Good enough for moi!"
Artie: "Don't imiter moi! Zat is grossier."
Georgie: "Your accent is 'grossier'!"
Artie: "...."

Georgie: "...Sorry if I'm seeming like a grouch. I'm just cold and hungry."
Caden: "That's exactly what they want, because desperate people make for good TV. Don't play into their hands, Georgie."



Izzy: "CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!!"

 Mason: "I have a feeling no one will catch her."

 Adrian: "I dunno. I like this new woman without a stick up her arse. Perhaps I WILL try and catch her...."

 Adrian: "....On second thought...."

Mason: "Yeah, let's just walk. I don't think any of us have the mental or physical energy to run up this mountain."
Adrian: "Speak for yourself, man!"
Mason: "Oh, my apologies. Did not meant to assume anything."
Adrian: "Nah you're right. I'm beat. I could use some grub in me though.... Hopefully they left us something at camp."



Linda: "Apparently our camp is on snow, high up near the top of this mountain range. So I suppose we just need to find some snow?"

Artie: "I zink I found some...."

 Artie: "Burrrrrr!  Zit iz getting very.... froid, ze higher we go up zis montagne."

Georgie: "Ya'll stay put: Mama Black Bear needs to use the pottie!"
Caden: "To no one's surprise."

Georgie: "So moooooove outta da way, cameraman!"




Whitney: "Alright. So it's 5v5 now, but after tomorrow night it will be 4v4... Hmmm..."

 Adrian: "Whitney? Where did you go? WHITNEY??"

Whitney: "WUT?!?"

 Adrian: "Oh. There you are. Having trouble keeping up? I can sweep you off your feet and carry you if you want." ;-)

Whitney: "Huh? Oh, I'm fine. My feet are totally like killing me though! Would it be a good idea to like... Take my heels off and carry them? The only problem with that, though, is that like my shoes are for my feet, not my hands! If they were for my hands, they'd be called gloves, right? And that just seems super silly, am I right or am I like, right??!"
Adrian: "Are you on something? Just curious."

Whitney: "Am I on somethang? I mean, like, I'm on this mountain... on this island... on this planet! I like so totally wish I was on the moon though, because look how pretty it is!! Look at all the shiny stars Adrian, look how AMAZING they are!"

Whitney: "So beautiful...."



 

 Artie: "How beau, how beau indeed..... Alzight, les go... Uh-oh...."

Artie: "....Oh merde."

Rue: "Artie? What's wrong?"

 Artie: "Moi heel's stuck!"

 Rue: "Oh.... Uh, let me help you then."

Rue: "Here, grab my hand and I'll pull."

Artie: "Gah!! ....aughh... stupide talon!"

 Artie: "Ahhh... Zank you, Rue!"



 Mason: "Hey, uhm, Plum?"

Plum: "Yes Mason?"

Mason: "I... I have a confession to make."
Plum: "Do you now?? Well, please share!"
Mason: "Okay, I would... But.... I have some... reservations."

Plum: "And what would those be?"

Mason: "I'm not too sure how well you can keep a secret."
Plum: "What?! You don't think I can keep a secret!? Of COURSE I can keep a secret! I mean... Professionally, I do not, since my job as a Gossip Journalist is to spread all the delicious intel, but... If it's an intimate secret, I can surely keep it to myself."

Mason: "Okay, well... Georgie and I were napping in our shelter back on the beach a few days ago, and she let something slip..."
Plum: "You've got me curious! Go on."

Mason: "Plum.... I think she may be the Mole."

 Plum: "Really?! How do you know?"

 Mason: "She was muttering as she was falling asleep... Some of it was mumbo-jumbo, but... It was pretty clear to me. Her guard was down and she let it slip. You can't tell ANYONE though... This is a GIGANTIC secret, and must be kept between us Bloodclaws!"
Plum: "Hehehe.... You got it, Big M! Thanks for the info!"



Linda: "I am pretty much freezing to death at this point, guys. Artie, I hate to ask, but do you mind sharing your gloves? My hands are going numb."

Caden: "Cold hands, warm heart. That's what my grandma always told me.... Which explains why my ex had hands warmer than the sun."
Rue: "Oof, what was his name?"
Caden: "HER name was Sally."

Rue: "Hm. That's a odd boy's name...."
Caden: "That's AN odd boy's name indeed, because she wasn't a fricken boy!"
Linda: "Oh, I think we made it!"

Linda: "Ladies and Gentlemen, say hello to our humble abode... 
CAMP ICE NATION!!!"


Caden: "We get tents!"
Artie: "Tentes?! Enfin, some privacy!"
Rue: "Neato!"

Linda: "And there's a tent for each of us! Sweet!"
 
 Caden: "Looks like we're still going to need to worry about finding our own food, however...."
Linda: "Shouldn't be a problem. You know me, I can hunt for us."

Linda: "I'll just need some help making weapons and traps."
Artie: "Count moi out, murdering cute petits animaux iz non my style."

 Rue: "I volunteer as tribute! I can set up some bunny snares or something. Those are easy to make."

Artie: "Et I will start ze feu!"

Caden: "Alright, you two work on getting us food, Artie will start the fire, at least, that's what I assume she said, and I'll work on finding us a clean water source.... Starting tomorrow. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm deadbeat tired."
Linda: "Yeah, I'm still cold. All I want to do is curdle up in my tent and rest."
Rue: "Amen to that! ....Not sure why I said 'Amen' but we can forget I said it."

 Linda: "Wait.... Has anyone seen Georgie....?"



Plum: "I think we made it!"
Mason: "You think so, Sherlock?"
Plum: "Hey! I don't appreciate your sarcasm right now. And you're the Sherlock, not me!!"

Izzy: "WELCOME TO..."

"CAMP FIRE CLAN!!"

Plum: "Was that Isabelle? Where is she?!"

Mason: "Hard to tell. Her voice echoed so she could technically be anywhere..."

Mason: "But if I had to guess...." 

Mason: "ISABELLE! GET DOWN FROM THERE!"

Izzy: "HEY SUCKERS! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG? ....OH. AND I GO BY IZZY NOW!" 

Plum: "Of course you do."

Mason: "WHERE ARE THE OTHER TWO?"

Whitney: "Totes behind you guys!"
Adrian: "Thanks for leaving us behind. I had to be the gentleman and help the lady up the mountain."

Mason: "Hey! I'm a gentleman too...."
Whitney: "I didn't see YOU giving me the emotional support I needed to climb this giraffe-sized mountain!!" 

Adrian: "Did she just say giraffe?"

Whitney: "Uhm... like, yeah? It's a cinnamon to 'mammoth'! This mountain is like totally tall like a giraffe, so instead of saying mammoth mountain, I used the cinnamon GIRAFFE!! .... I know I know, I know like a LOT of cinnamons, more than most, I'd say! Sometimes I just like to make my own cinnamons, like bootylicious, or possi-mistic!!"

Adrian: "....Forget I asked, sweetums."

Plum: "So Izzy, are you going to give us a tour of the place or what??"

 Izzy: "YES! Go explore the place for yourselves, mates! The ground is pretty hot, so don't be a doofus like me and go barefoot. And we have couches, with actual cushions.... CUSHIONS, GUYS.... FREAKING CUSHIONS!!"



Artie: "Bonne nuit tout le monde!"

Rue: "Goodnight Artie, goodnight Caden, goodnight Linda!"

Linda: "Goodnight Artie, goodnight Rue!"

Caden: "Goodnight Artie, goodnight Rue, goodnight Linda!"
Linda: "Goodnight Caden, goodnight Georgie!"
Caden: "Goodnight Georg-.... Wait, did she ever make it?? Well, oh well, I hope she finds us soon! Goodnight camera crew!"

Dan the Cameraman: "Goodnight Caden, goodnight Linda, goodnight Artie, goodnight Rue!"
Stan the Cameraman: "Goodnight Dan, goodnight Caden, goodnight Linda, goodnight Artie, goodnight Rue, and goodnight Fran!"
Fran the Camerawoman: "Goodnight Stan, goodnight Dan, goodnight-"

GEORGIE: "YOU FUCKERS BETTER BE KIDDING ME!!"

Georgie: "Ya'll left me to DIE OUT THERE, you MONSTERS."

Georgie: "You just kept walking, never even BOTHERING to stop and wait for me! 'Oh, yeah, little old Georgie will find us, no problem!'  .... A POLAR BEAR ALMOST ATE ME!"

Georgie: "Okay, I made that last bit up, but still, I was afraid for my life. I need to talk to a producer PRONTO! Part of the contract is that ya'll supposed to prevent us from seriously getting hurt or injured, and the camera crew left me in the dust without a care in the world!"
Dan the Cameraman: "That's because you don't make good TV..."

Georgie: "I do NOT care, my life was in DANGER for Christ's sake! Guys, back me up! ....Guys?"

*snoring can be heard all around*

Georgie: "Ya'll can go to hell for all I'm concerned."


Adrian: "This day has been far too long, and my leg muscles are sore. I'm going to bed, please don't be loud and obnoxious you LOVELY people...."
Whitney: "Don't worry, I'm like right behind ya! It's snoozing time for me as well."
Izzy: "YOU GUYS ARE LAME! LAAAAAAAAAAAAAME!!"



*     *     *     *     *






















.:: Day 10 ::.








https://ares.cooltext.com/images/234/2341021757d35b21fa3523e41b4eb3792b7c2ceb.png


 Mason: "Rise'n'shine, everyone, it's time for breakfast!"

Isabelle: "Huh...?"

Isabelle: "Aurgh! What the-....!!"

Isabelle: "Oh god. I hope we weren't cuddling all night..."

Isabelle: *yawns*

Mason: "Well I slept comfortably. How about you?"
Isabelle: "Just fine. It is not a queen bed, but better than sand, that's for sure."

Adrian: "Ughhh... Please tell me you made bacon and eggs for breaky?"
Mason: "Nope. This morning's meal consists of eagle eggs and oysters!"

Adrian: "Gross. Kill me now."

Adrian: "But not before I kiss this beautiful ginger angel staring at me."

Isabelle: "Go back to sleep you pig."

Adrian: "If you cuddle me to sleep again, then sure. I really enjoyed you stroking my hair last night.... You were quite the little spoon too..."

Isabelle: "The only 'spooning' I do is sticking a spoon into my mouth."

Adrian: "I'll lend you MY spoon if you ever need it, Pumpkin. Sounds like you could use one too."

Isabelle: "Absolutely vile. Just what I mean when I say all men are animals."

Adrian: "You're an animal too."
Isabelle: "Am I though?"
Adrian: "Why wouldn't you be? You're a human, right? Not some kind of robot?"
Isabelle: "I would prefer to think so, yes."

Adrian: "Humans are animals, don't forget that. We are just as wild and free. You need to loosen up.... Like BADLY."
Isabelle: "I know that. I am just under a lot of pressure with my parents and everything else.... going on in my life."

Adrian: "Fuck. I forgot, you broke my damn watch last night."
Isabelle: "I did??"
Adrian: "Are you telling me you don't remember?"
Isabelle: "I mean I do... But... that, that wasn't exactly me..."
Adrian: "Then who the hell was it?!"

Isabelle: "I should eat. I'm starving."
Adrian: "Breakfast is that way."
Isabelle: "Oh.... right. Thanks."

Adrian: "No problem, Isabelle. Make sure to call me when Izzy comes around, because I have some knots in my back that I would absolutely LOVE to have rubbed out by a woman's hands.... Especially a woman that doesn't go by the name of 'Georgie'. 
IS THAT REALLY SO HARD TO ASK FOR??"











http://209.190.33.194/images/369/369d8a75ebf770c757ab7b2ceadeadb7ecd5dc8d.png


Artie: 
"Wololo. Ze word Latin iz splittable into 2 pièces. Wolo, or Volo tran-laatz as je voudrais, ik wil, Ich möchte, WÇ’ xiÇŽng, Watashi ga hoshÄ«desu... 'I want'. Lo, iz un word ordinaire for 'im, err, hhhim. Wololo = I want hhim.

Madame Blake, she waz constante yelling Wololo at la Clan du Feu, tryingue to convertir to Nation de Glace. Very intelligente, I must dit... If la Nation de Glace 'as plus des membres, the odds are in our faveurs. 1/7 chance vs 1/5, oui? Le zhought behind eet iz relevante.

Moi and Linda could 'ave un alliance plus influent. Elle has le Viperfang experience, moi 'as Bloodclaw's. She was in les positions clé, er, ze positions key before. Plus, she was 'zere with ze situation du loup. Ze alliance iz.. worth eet, oui oui!"







Artie: "Hey, Linda, attendre jusqu'à!"

Linda: "I know A LOT of languages, but unfortunately, I still do not know Artie's.... What do you want, Artie?"

Artie: "Juste... Wait!"

Linda: "As much as I'd love to rest and chat, I do have a bit of foraging to do, and game to catch. I need to make a makeshift bow, and a few daggers as well."
Artie: "Zat is O-K... Moi shall marche and talk with you!"

Linda: "Yeah? Alright then, let's go! ....These outerwear outfits they gave us are awful, aren't they? Although.... I suppose it is somewhat suiting, since I dressed like this when I used to be a farmer, and now I am sort of doing the same! Getting my OWN food to survive."

Artie: "Zey really are terrible. Non couleur, iz very fade... er, bland. Bland and un-intéressant."
Linda: "Indeed. So what did you want to talk about?"

Artie: "Well.... Zesterday, you kept hurlanting 'Wololo!' at ze clan de feu, no?"
Linda: "Yes, and?"
Artie: "Zat was très intelligent!"

Linda: "You thought so, huh?"

Artie: "Oui! If any membres of zat feu clan did convertir to our clan, we would 'ave better chances at ze quiz!"

Linda: "Yep, that's what I had in mind. I figured if I kept chanting that at Fire Clan, some would convert, but alas, no success. I knew it was a futile effort, but worth the chance, right?"

Artie: "Right! Et zat is why I want to forme un alliance with you. We would make un fort team, you et moi. You 'ave ze experiences as Viper, moi, experiences of Blood. Togedzer, we are très puissant! So... Zut shall you say?"

Linda: "Since I have lost communication and ties with my fellow Viperfangians, I say yes! A new person to correspond with can't hurt, now can it?"

 Artie: "Fantastique! Now, to discuter moi TOP suspects....."









https://ares.cooltext.com/images/234/2341021757d35b21fa3523e41b4eb3792b7c2ceb.png

Plum: "-but I'm telling you, I need your help to get to the bottom of this! He's for certain either a dirty schemer, or.... he's the Mole."

 Whitney: "But like.... I don't understand what Mason did! Could you like... explain more in death, so I can totally understand you better?"

 Plum: "He came DIRECTLY to me, and only me, and literally told me that Georgie was the Mole, KNOWING that I'm a gossip spreader... Or so others have told me. If he ACTUALLY thought Georgie was the Mole, why in the WORLD would he tell anyone that, ESPECIALLY me, since for some reason he thinks I'd spread it?!"

Whitney: "Well, that's because, uhm.... You like just did."
Plum: "....Oh. Right. This is why no one tells me things, isn't it?" >.<
Whitney: "You got that right, soul sistah!"
Plum: "How many 'soul sistahs!' do you have??"

Whitney: "...Is there a 'Decline to answer' option? If so, I like totes pick that one!!"

 Plum: "No, but seriously. Somehow, Mason must know that Georgie is NOT the Mole, and that's his whole plan; to tell me that she IS, and therefore, by me spreading that information, everyone begins to suspect Georgie, and everyone gets executed, and Mason becomes sole victor. Or..."

 Whitney: "Or?"

Plum: "Mason is simply the Mole, trying to make others suspect anyone but him. He's just trying to cause chaos and confusion! It's quite the master plan, if I do say so myself! He is not a dumb guy, that's for sure.... Although his zany preoccupation with his stuffed unicorn is a little bit questionable."

Whitney: "Mason! Speaking of the Angel!"

Plum: "Whitney!? You idiot! He can't know we were talking about him!!"

Plum: "Oh plum, oh plum.... What do I do?"
Whitney: ".... Act natural?"
Plum: "No, I need to get away, I need to-"

Mason: "Hey guys!"
Whitney: "Hehehe, oh stahp it, we're like totally not guys! But you totes so are with those strong, shiny, smelly, muscular arms... Mhmmm..."

Mason: "....."

Whitney: "Uhm... Plum? Help?"

 Mason: "Right.... Uhhh... What's wrong with her? And are my arms really that.... smelly?"

Plum: "Oh, just ignore me, just having a nose bleed is all! Got blood all over my hands, I better head down to the ocean and wash it off. Whitney, want to join me?"

 Whitney: "But I just came back from the beach?"
 

Plum: "YES I know that Whitney! But uh... I think you should go again! There... There's something I want to show you! Come on let's go now."

Whitney: "Oh.... OH! Gotcha, gotcha. Alright, it's like been so much fun talking with you Mace, but we gots to go!"

Mason: "You get nosebleeds often, Plum?"
Plum: "Oh, yes yes, all the time! Morning, afternoon, evening, doesn't matter when, I always get'em! Very annoying, but you learn to deal with these things overtime."
Mason: "Hmmm... I see.... It just doesn't make much sense, because I've lived on the same beach as you for the last 10 days and haven't noticed a SINGLE thing..."

 Plum: "Oh, that's because I usually clean it up right away! Why do you think I keep my bag with me all the time?! It's not just for carrying my laptop and journal, ya know! It's also full of emergency tissues!"

Mason: "Imaginary emergency tissues for cleaning up imaginary blood?"
Whitney: "What's so imagicnary about it, the girl's menstrating through her nose as we speak!"
Mason: "That's not blood, that's her Bloodclaw tattoo!!"

Whitney: "Plum.... Plum... PLUM! I think he's onto us!"

 Mason: "Onto what?? What's going on?!"

 Plum: "Whitney! Don't you DARE say a word!"
Whitney: "No problem, I got this.... Onto plan B! ....auhh..... auhhhhhh....."

Whitney: "AUUHHHHHH....."

Whitney: "AUHCHEW!!"

 Mason: "So what were you guys-"
Whitney: "Hold on.... Wait for it...."

 Whitney: "Aughhhh...."

Whitney: "Auhhhh.... Auhhhhhhhh...."

Whitney: "AUHCHEW!!"

Mason: "Bless you, bless you.... I hope you are OK, but I really need to know what-"

Whitney: "AUHH..... AUHHHHH.... AUHHHHHHHHHHHH...."

 Whitney: "AUHCHEW!!"

 Whitney: "Alright, what were you saying- OH NO-augh... aughhhh... AUHHHHHH...."
 Mason: "Oh FORGET IT!"
Whitney:  ;-)












http://209.190.33.194/images/369/369d8a75ebf770c757ab7b2ceadeadb7ecd5dc8d.png


Caden: "You guys probably forgot what your execution clothes even looked like! ....Although admittedly I always forget what I was wearing the day before...."
Georgie: "You're right. It's been awhile since I've put on my more formal clothing."

 Caden: "It's ironic that I'm wearing red and you're both wearing green, is it not?"

Rue: "How so?"

Caden: "Only because I was on Viperfang and both of you were on Bloodclaw. The colors are reversed."
Rue: "Oh! Didn't even catch that.... My bad, I'm stupid, sorry hehe."

Caden: "Nothing to apologize for, just pointing out something minuscule."

Rue: "Oh... Okay. I'm pretty nervous for this quiz though, I must admit. It's... been awhile, since I've done one."

Caden: "What, 8 days?"
Rue: "Is that all?! Feels closer to 8 months..."
Caden: "Huh. That's odd."
Rue: "Very odd indeed..."

 Georgie: "Where are the other two princesses? We need to get this show on the road!"
 Rue: "Oh. I think they're actually waiting for us. They were already dressed up ready to go awhile ago."

 Caden: "Can either of you actually understand Artie?? She is such a headache. I can't understand half the stuff she says. It's like, LEARN ENGLISH ALREADY, am I right??"

Rue: "I dunno.... I mean... English isn't her native tongue. It's not her second language, either. Or her third or fourth or fifth or sixth or seventh for that matter! I think it's a bit insensitive to make fun of her, but that's probably just me...."

Caden: "I know that. But still. If you're going to sign up for an ENGLISH-BASED reality TV show, you should probably know and understand English, no? It's just absurd why the casting team even cast her in the first place. She's an interesting woman, I'll give her that, but it's far too painful trying to listen to her for more than a minute. Honestly, I'd rather be stuck with Blonde Bimbo Whitney than that obnoxiously bright French woman. Whitney may not have graduated from Kindergarten, but at least you can somewhat understand her!"

Georgie: "If I were being completely honest with YOU, Caden, I think you're being somewhat of an ignorant prick."

Georgie: "...But it's a good thing I'm not being honest today! I'm just gonna continue on with mah fake smile and pretend to be genuinely happy to be here when in reality this game so far has been the camping trip from Hell."

Caden: "...."
Georgie: "Let's not let the girls wait any longer for us, we should get going.... Okay?"

Caden: "Uhm.... Okay?"
Rue: "Off to meet Apricot we go!!"
Georgie: "Never heard you so excited for something before?"

Rue: "What?! Of course I have! I was just stating that I'm excited for... uh, this quiz!"
Georgie: "Suuuuuure you are...." ;-)


 ***********************











IT IS TIME FOR THE QUIZ.

5 QUESTIONS ABOUT THE IDENTITY OF THE MOLE.

THE PLAYER WHO SCORES THE LOWEST, WILL BE ELIMINATED AND MUST LEAVE THE ISLAND IMMEDIATELY.




**Ice Nation Arrives**

APRICOT: "Good evening, ladies, gentlemen."

APRICOT: "As you know, tonight is a double elimination. You guys lucked out, as you'll be going first, and will be able to witness Fire Clan's execution ceremony."

 APRICOT: "There was NOT a tie tonight, so without further delay.... Let's begin."

APRICOT: "Linda."

APRICOT: "If the lights turn green, you are safe.... However... If they turn red, you are the Mole's next victim.... It is time to see your results."

 .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.




APRICOT: "Next in line...."

APRICOT: "Georgie."

APRICOT: "Georgie, let's find out if you knew enough information to make it through."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



Georgie: "Apparently I did not."

APRICOT: "I am sorry to tell you this, Georgie, but you have been executed. Please leave immediately."
Georgie: "Yeah yeah, I'm going I'm goin'..."

APRICOT: "Any last words for your new tribe? Any last tidbits of insight?"
Georgie: "NOPE."


 Georgie: "BYE FELICIAS."


APRICOT: "Hahahaha.... Alright then! The Mole claims their FIFTH victim!"

APRICOT: "Now, time to bring out victim number 6... Which will be one of the 5 Fire Clan members. Fire Clan, please show yourselves!!"

Whitney: "Actually, Aprilcat, we have like some terribly bad news..."

APRICOT: "Huh? Whitney, is that you? What's wrong?"

 Linda: "Wait, where's Plum??"

Whitney: "I can't.... I like seriesly CANNOT bring myself to say it, so I am like totally going to pass this one over to my soul sistah IZZY."

Izzy: "Plum has been medically evacuated, everyone."

Rue: "Huh?"
Artie: "Vut?! Comment??"

Mason: "On our way to take the quiz, she kept complaining of stomach irritation and she said her ears were ringing. Once we sat down to take it, she began throwing up, and told the camera crew that she needed medical assistance. Medical took her away, we kept taking the quiz, and that was the last we saw of her."

Adrian: "On our way here, we were informed by a producer that she had officially been removed of the game, because her heart rate was exceeding normal rates, and her body wasn't retaining any water.
So, needless to say... Plum is gone."

APRICOT: "Oh, my sweet, sweet darling Plum! My heart goes out to her... If I had a heart..."


"Thank you, Fire Clan, for bringing this to us, and I'll have to unthank the staff who neglected to tell me this in advance.... But anywho!"

"I suppose Plum was technically eliminated BEFORE Georgie, meaning Georgie has snatched 8th place, whereas Plum takes 9th."

 "It's unfortunate to have to go out that way, but that's the name of the game... Survivor. It's one obstacle to figure out the Mole, and it's another obstacle altogether to survive out here in the wilderness. In this scenario, it appears like Mother Nature won over the City Girl. I wish her luck in her future, and I hope for a fast recovery from whatever it was that took her out of this game."

"I can now confirm to you all that Plum was indeed NOT the Mole."

"But back to the present!
It looks like we're looking at the final 8!!
4 Ice Nations, and 4 Fire Clans."

"I'll see you all the day after tomorrow for your next tribe mission!"

APRICOT: "Goodnight, and enjoy sleeping under this beautiful galaxy tonight....."


******************************************************************************
















No comments:

Post a Comment