Monday, July 25, 2016

EPISODE 12: CONQUERING THAT MOLE



.:: Day 13 ::.





369d8a75ebf770c757ab7b2ceadeadb7ecd5dc8d.png


Artie: "Linda? You sembler upset. Iz something wrong?"

Linda: "Not really in the mood to talk about it."

Artie: "Welp, I am going to stand out ici non matter what. So we can communiquer par zis tente, OR, we can communiquer face-à-face."

 Linda: "Fine. I could probably use someone to talk to...."

Artie: "Zat's ze spirit!"
Linda: "Now where to begin?"
Artie: "Start avec ze blood."

Linda: "Is that how you knew something was wrong? Yeah, well, I guess I wasn't hiding it too well during yesterday's mission. I was happy when BLOODclaw was out of existence, but of course, the show exploited me and brought up my past again through other means...."

Artie: "So what iz ze story behind ze blood, zen?"

*Linda takes a deep breath and lets it out slowly*

 Linda: "Artie... My parents were serial killers."

 Artie: "OH.... Oh mon...."
Linda: "They killed so many innocent lives, Artie. You don't even want to know. Of course, in THEIR minds, the people they killed weren't innocent at all. But if you don't mind, I'd rather not get into too many details."

Artie: "Zit iz no problème, Linda. Ne pas speak if you ne pas want."

Linda: "No, it's fine. I already got this far, after all.... But the blood.... My mother and father liked to mark their victims. They were artists too, like you, Artie."

Linda: "But they would use the blood of their victims to.... do, absolutely ATROCIOUS things."

Linda: "Well, actually... What they made with it was actually, quite sickenly.... beautiful, ironically. They would paint with the blood of their victims. Make entire paintings with it, and hang it on a wall by their dead bodies..."

Linda: "They would.... they would even bring.... bring some ho-home...."

Artie: "Mon dieu, Linda. I had no idée.... I am so, SO terriblement sorry...."
Linda: "Yeah, well, that's not even the half of it."
Artie: "Non?"

Linda: "No. I got over my parents. They were caught and killed for their despicable actions. They might have raised me, and I might be their... blood.... But I am nothing like them. I felt no association to them... They were mentally.... gone. Unfortunately for me though, no one else could forget. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE.... Kept associating me with them. They followed me wherever I went, I couldn't shake off my history! It was devastating. I lost all my friends. I was thrown into a foster system, and the kids there bullied me as well. Teachers were afraid of me. They thought I was mentally unstable too."

Artie: "But Linda... You are NOTHING like tes parents! Toi are such a gentil, intéressant, and friendly woman! Trust moi. You are mentalement stable."

Linda: "Thanks. I appreciate that, I really do. However, people didn't think that of me growing up. As a result... I honestly had no one. Any family I had had already distanced themselves from my parents, and once they found out about their mass killings?! That was it. No one would branch out to me. Only the psychologists would talk to me. I could tell they felt bad, but they never went out of their way to help me. I was just another lost kid without their mommy and daddy. I was just a victim of circumstance, and no one seemed to realize that."

 Linda: "NO ONE, except...."
Artie: "Except?"

 Linda: "... My friends in the different universes, of course! It sounds crazy, I know... But what's the chance that we are all in just this ONE and boring universe? There's multiple realities out there, you know. Multiple portals to other worlds far, far away. And some, closer than you think.
I found many friends through these portals. Friends who didn't judge. Friends who were ALWAYS there for me, NO MATTER WHAT. I can't even describe to you the relief I felt when I met these friends, Artie! Pikachu, for instance, is the most stubborn, but most loyal pokemon you could ever meet. He's the absolute best! I could go on and on, but... I'll stop there."

Artie: "Jésus! I cannot even croyez zat zis all happened to you.... BUT: I am très, VERY happy to hear zat you have fabriqué some of z'ese friends."

Artie: "Come on, let us étreinte... er, hug, zit out!"

Linda: "Thank you, Artie. Really."

Artie: "No problème!!
...Un question zough. Who iz 'Pikashoo'?!"

 Linda: "....Never speak to me again."

Artie: "...."

Linda: "KIDDING! ....mostly."



 Linda: 
“I am so glad we won. If Tony didn't get evacuated, then I would of attended Tribal Council four times in a row. I am glad I wouldn't make that five times in a row. The whole entire Morgan thing was kinda shocking. I guess we have a walking spoiler on the show. Now, I am thinking that she is the Ultimate Imposter from Super Dangan Ronpa 2 though she kinda needs to eat a lot more to become them... along with that she needs to take some sort of aging potion. Anyway, after attempting to drink blood, I was feeling a bit down as blood gives me bad memories of my parents using the blood of their victims to paint pictures and hang those pictures on the walls of their house. Artie seemed to notice this and after some hesitation, I opened up to her about my past in which I brought up topics like my parents, how they died, and the bullying I went through during boarding school with the students believing I will grow up to be just like them with the only friends I had back then were people like Mario, Link, Samus, and Kirby. Fortunately, she ended up cheering me up and told me I was nothing like my parents.”











4625553.png


[The below is Lo's 'DRE', from within Mason's head]

Mason stared at Morgan with disappointment. He really thought he might have had some feelings for her, but she turned into Morgan. How could she do that? He could barely remember the transformation, probably because his stomach had been whirling and twirling at the time. He remembered clearly when Whitney's beautiful blonde hair disappearing and in its place the ugly brown short hair emerging. Of course, he'd been concerned earlier about her behavior but he thought maybe Caden had been rubbing off on her or perhaps the sun was getting to her until the whole incident. He really had liked the innocence she'd shown and the love to all around her. Well, if anything, Mason, you know more about who and what you like in a woman.

Morgan turned towards him. 

"What are you staring at, unicorn boy?"

Mason: "Oh, uhmm.... Sorry. Nothing- never mind."

Mason: "I'll just, be, uh.... heading to bed now. 'Night."








































.:: Day 14 ::.



 Rue:
"I was bullied non-stop at school and now the world sees me as the kid who vomited on live TV.
 It was NOT worth the 10 points at all."







369d8a75ebf770c757ab7b2ceadeadb7ecd5dc8d.png

Caden: "If we split up and cover more ground, we're more likely to find some berries."
Rue: "Yeah, whatever, go ahead. If I'm THAT annoying to hang with..."
Caden: "What?! That's not even what I- Oh, never mind. See you later."

Rue: "Later...."

Rue: "I work better on my damn own anyway."

*something rustles nearby*

Rue: "Caden?"

*Rue looks around but sees no sign of Caden... The rustling only grows louder*

Rue: "Caden?? Is that you?"

Rue: "Camera crew? Are you guys making that ruckus?"
Dan the Cameraman: "Nope. We're as stiff as scarecrows. Sorta our job, ya know..."

Rue: "Huh. Must be a jackrabbit or something."

*rustling grows increasingly loud.... panting can now be heard*

 Rue: "Okay, that's definitely bigger than a rabbit... CADEN! Where are you?! Are you trying to scare me or something!?"

*suddenly, eerie quietness* 

Rue: "It stopped?"

Rue: "Wait- CA-!!"

Rue: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"



Caden: "What the.... Where am I.... Why am I in this grass field??"

Caden: "Hello? Can someone tell me where I am???"

Caden: "HELLO?! ARE YOU FUCKING DEAF TOO?! I'm talking to you, dude! WHERE AM I? HOW DID I GET HERE? WHERE'S MY CAMP?"

*Rue's yell can be heard in the distance*

Caden: "....Wait. What was that scream.... Was that... Rue?!"

Caden: "What is going on here?? I'm so confused.... Rue and I were tasked to go get.... What was it.... Fish? No. Rice? Negative.... Hmmm.... We were supposed to get something.... Berries? YES, berries! We're trying to gather berries.... Did we split up? We must've split up. That doesn't explain why he's yelling... Oh no, I hope he isn't in danger!"

Caden: "RUE?"

Rue: "GAHAHAHAAA! GIVE IT BACK!"
Caden: "RUE?!"

Caden: "Oh no.... I was too late...."

Caden: "I think.... I think he's dead...."

Caden: "He was mauled to death by a bear, wasn't he? That's why a man should never dress in all black. You're just asking for your own funeral. This is awful."

Rue: "Ugh, no...."

Rue: "I'm fine, Caden. Just a bit startled. But the thing stole my glasses!"

Caden: "'THING'....?? What does that even MEAN, Rue? What thing?!"

Rue: "I would tell you if I saw it. But alas.... It stole my glasses. It ran away and I could only make out a blur of fur."
Caden: "What about before it took your glasses?"

Rue: "It knocked the wind out of me, Caden. And it came up behind me... Almost like it was trained to do it. It wasn't gigantic, either.... About the size of a large dog?"
Caden: "Shh."
Rue: "Huh?"
Caden: "SHHH!"

Caden: "It's the wolf."
Rue: "What? Are you insane?! That wolf was on the other island!"

 Caden: "I know. But somehow.... It must have followed us."
Rue: "Why can't it be another wolf?"

 Caden: "Oh. Well, I suppose it could. But I know it's a wolf. You were making comments about the full moon last night, right?"
Rue: "Uhm... I think so. Your point?"

Caden: "NEVER look at the full moon through glass. If you do, you bring the werewolf to your doorstep. Obviously werewolves are urban myths, but a wolf? No, they're real, and they are HERE!"

Caden: "And since your glasses are made of glass... You peered at the moon through glass, and thus, the wolf came. But at least your glasses are gone now, right?"

Rue: "At least they are gone now?! How is that a good thing, Caden?? I believe in science. I do not believe in your mumbo-jumbo! I can barely see without my glasses... How am I supposed to compete?!?!"

Caden: "Tough luck brother. But one thing that my grandpa taught me, and that is never trust a 4-eye. Now you're a 2-eye like the rest of us. Welcome to the club. And, you look good without glasses."
Rue: "Oh, sorry. I'm not interested."

Caden: "...I wasn't trying to make an advance! I'M NOT INTERESTED EITHER! Can't a straight guy compliment another guy anymore?!"
 Rue: "I'm unsure on that, but can we try and find my glasses first in case it dropped it somewhere?"

Caden: "Yeah, fine. Let's go.... On with the search for berries!"
Rue: "No, we're actually looking for my glasses now, remember?"
Caden: "Oh.... No, I do not... Alright, then on the search for your glasses we go!!
...Speaking of, what happened to your specs, bud?"
Rue: (-.-)













4625553.png


Isabelle: "You requested my presence?"

Adrian: "Indeed, I did."

Isabelle: "Okay. What do you want?"

Adrian: "You."

Isabelle: "....Look, Adrian. We have a quiz in an hour that I need to get ready for, and-"

 Adrian: "Let's just cut the nonsense, Isabelle. This is my last night here, I know that for sure. I have two marks against me, and as far as who the Mole is, I have no fucking idea. It doesn't help that I'm without my pills; I have been on those suckers for YEARS. They are the reason I'm so successful.... Without them, my life is just.... I can't explain it to you. But they give me the boost I need, and I've never experienced withdrawal from them. I'm scared I might do something stupid...."

Isabelle: "Like smuggle in drugs?"

Adrian: "...Not quite. But that's where you come in!"

Isabelle: "What exactly do you want from me, Adrian?"
Adrian: "The one thing you have never given a single soul."
Isabelle: "....Adrian. I would be careful if I were you."

 Adrian: "And why's that? Too afraid your parents will think lesser of you?"
 Isabelle: "Too late for that, do you not think? I have already exposed my wild side to the world.... I guess I am still trying to stay true to my true self."

Adrian: "Your 'TRUE' self?? Isabelle, your true self is Izzy. How do you not know that?!"
Isabelle: "I know it in my heart. But not in my soul."

 Adrian: "Stop pretending. Stop acting. No one gives a shit, except your parents and maybe your grandparents. But who cares what they think? You need to just let go and say what you want, and do what you want to do. You have ONE life to live.... So fucking live it, damn it!"

 Isabelle: "This is you simply trying to get into my pants. My mother has never been wrong about that.... That's the ultimate goal in every boy's mind. He may not be aware of it, but in the end, having sexual intercourse is ALWAYS on the back of his mind. That's what drives him, and that's what drives you."

Isabelle: "And why me, anyway? There's been plenty of women this season that you could have released all this pent-up energy on. Do you just like me because I'm hard to get??"
Adrian: "Well, admittedly, the chase can always be a bit thrilling...."

 Adrian: "But NO. There's a reason I am attracted towards you. Our souls connect at night, that's when we both feel wild and free. I know there's a repressed anger within you, and I felt the same for years, until I finally dealt with it and overcame it. Now, I'm happier than I've ever been."

Isabelle: "I guess that is not too far off..."
Adrian: "Besides, who else was there for me?! Georgie? Ha! Artie? I'm not a big fan of French skeletons. Plum? Not my type. Linda? Too much of a whacko. Morgan? Well, now we know why I never felt attracted to Whitney.... Because she was a 40 year old woman! Explains why I never cared for her legs, and I REALLY like a good pair of legs on a woman...."

Adrian: "I mean, just look at those beauts!"

 Adrian: "So. Shall we have a serving of Sex On The Beach or not?"
Isabelle: "I try to stay away from alcohol."

Adrian: "Not what I meant...."

Isabelle: "Oh.... You were serious? Adrian.... This is NOT the time OR place that I anticipated losing, you know..."

Adrian: "How are you a virgin?? Seriously. Do you even realize what an animal you become once the sun sets? Certainly you have done something with a man... You're what, 29 years old?"

Isabelle: "Yes, I am, on both accounts. Virgin by day, virgin by night... The most I have done is kissing. Nothing more vulgar than that."

Adrian: "Sex isn't vulgar, Izzy. It's natural.... It's human nature! Why do you continue to torture yourself like this?!"
Isabelle: "I am saving myself till marriage. I have told you this already."

Adrian: "Come on, Izzy-girl! You gotta give me SOMETHING. I’m dying over here…. You can’t just go sober from a drug that quickly and be mentally stable. I need a fixing. And I think my next fixing is you..."
Isabelle: "Hmm...."
Adrian: "Are you seriously telling me that you have NEVER wanted-"

Isabelle: "-OF COURSE I HAVE WANTED SEX!! It is KILLING me that I have never even seen, or touched, or FELT...."  *shudders*

 Adrian: "Then why keep waiting?"

Isabelle: "My parents....?"

 Adrian: "Well, fuck your parents."

Isabelle: "Yeah.... You are right! Fuck.... fuck my parents! FUCK them!"

Adrian: "That's the spirit! ....So now what's your excuse?"

Isabelle: "I- I, uhhh...... I do not have one...."

Adrian: "You know you want to, Izzy. I can see the craving in your eyes."

Isabelle: "Yeah? And what makes you so sure?"

Adrian: "Not to brag, but I AM pretty impossible to resist...."

Izzy: "....You know. I think I'm ready to have some Sex On A Beach now, Adrian.
Pour me a glass?"

Adrian: "Your wish is my command!"











Izzy: "Oh, ADRIAN!!"
 




* * * * *






IT IS TIME FOR THE QUIZ.

5 QUESTIONS ABOUT THE IDENTITY OF THE MOLE.

THE PLAYER WHO SCORES THE LOWEST, WILL BE ELIMINATED AND MUST LEAVE THE ISLAND IMMEDIATELY.




Morgan: "Why are we running again?"
Mason: "Good question!"

Izzy: "Oh. I was just running because I was hecka excited!
...But now I'm not. Now I'm nervous."

Izzy (whispering to Mason): "We're voting her out, right? If there's a tie?"
Mason: *nods*

APRICOT: "Good evening, contestants."

APRICOT: "Tonight marks the farewell of another player."

APRICOT: "You all took the 5-question quiz already; as you know, the lowest scorer will be eliminated and must leave the island immediately. If there's a tie, we'll go to votes."

Morgan: "Oh, would you look at that? She found her glasses! Everyone rejoice."
Mason: "Those aren't the same pair she had before though. In fact, they look quite familiar... TOO familiar, I might add...."

APRICOT: "Oh, you noticed! Yes, I got some new specs. Do they look good on me?"

EVERYONE: "...."
Mason: "Where'd you get those glasses, Apricot?"

APRICOT: "Somewhere...."

APRICOT: "Well, to be honest with you, I'm not sure where. I trained my pup to find me some. Took him awhile, might I add. First he brought me a shoe, then some old person's dentures, and then a few random objects.... Until FINALLY, today, he found me this nice pair!"

 APRICOT: "And now I can FINALLY see again... Isn't it GREAT?!"
Adrian: "So you used your dog to steal glasses for you?"
APRICOT: "Well, when you say it like THAT...."

Adrian: "No, that's AWESOME! Wish I had my own personal thief. I would train him to be my own personal bodyguard too!"
APRICOT: "Dogs are simple. They are very easy to train. Just got to be patient. Patience is key.... But tonight, the Mole's patience has run out as they will claim yet another victim."

 APRICOT: "Let's just go down the line, starting with our new-found friend, Morgan!"
Morgan: "I am not your friend."
APRICOT: "You will be. In time." ;-)

 .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.





APRICOT: "Mason's turn!"
Mason: "I should be fine..... I surely hope..."

 .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.





APRICOT: "Izzy.... Are you ready to see your results?"
Izzy: "Like I have a choice?! HAHAHA!"

 .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.





APRICOT: "Which means, Adrian...."


 APRICOT: "You have been executed. I need you to leave immediately."

APRICOT: "Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!!"
Adrian: "There's no door here, genius."

APRICOT: "Oh... I guess I could have seen that. But in either case, thanks for joining our show, but no thanks for smuggling in drugs, traumatizing other contestants, fucking other contestants, and killing one of our translators. So for that, good riddance, good sir!"

Adrian: "You gingers are all the same. Just a shady, shady bunch of women. You can act nice, but deep down you are just pure evil. Lies and deception, all of you.
Speaking of lies and deception though, remember Plum? You think she just ACCIDENTALLY took my pills? Of course not, I DRUGGED HER ON PURPOSE. I knew her weak fragile body couldn't handle all that caffeine at once. She was playing too many tricks, had too much information... She was going to win this season, so, I had to take her out."

Adrian: "And before you say that's not fair... Guess what? NOTHING'S FAIR.
Adrian Bensley, over and out. Good luck guys! Conquer the Island, and ultimately...
Conquer that Mole."


APRICOT: "This Tribal Execution is adjourned. Please head back to camp."




*******************************************************************************













No comments:

Post a Comment