Tuesday, August 16, 2016

EPISODE 13: DANCING IN THE MOONLIGHT









.:: Day 15 ::.



Rue:
 "First I vomit on live TV, now I'm a blind kid on TV too, What's next?! Georgie comes back and ruins another one of my toilets?!"






Izzy:
"Let me first apologize to my parents.... haha, I'm kidding! I hope they enjoyed watching my little... beach happening. Anyway! Poor Adrian. I mean, he was my first, and so I feel for him. I'm going to miss him, I know that. However, I didn't come here to flirt with attractive, narcissistic men, now did I? I came here to win.
Today is officially the day I rid myself of Isabelle Goode. That prim, proper, little angel is now dead. Can't believe I let that part of my life hog all the attention."
*stares at cameraman*
"Can I, like, change these clothes?"
 *she winks at him* 
"Pretty please??"







Artie: 
"Linda and moi have bonded a lot ze past days. Of courz I know ze Pikachu, it'z name: Pika is un spark electric and Chu is the sound du souris.. Maus!.. Ein elektronischer Maus, hehehehein...
Ahem...
The poor ladee is in need of more frainds. And moi... tzink I could aid Linda, more of contacts I has. We should discuter-- discuss it un day, oui."










Sailor: "ALL ABOARD! THE ANCHOR HAS BEEN LIFTED!"

"WAVE GOODBYE TO THE FIRE & ICE ISLAND, FOLKS!"


https://i.ytimg.com/vi/0qJUtTIHNVA/hqdefault.jpg


 
 

"WE ARE PREPARING FOR LANDING.... PLEASE FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELTS, WE EXPECT SOME TURBULANCE!"
Morgan: "You DO realize this isn't a plane ride.... right?"

"Ah, matey, I always wish I was a pilot! Unfortunately, I crashed a helicopter once and killed my flight instructor... And that's why I'm here before your eyes now! Anyway, off you go! Toodle-doo!!
Remember.... Adventure awaits!!!"

 .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



BRENT: "CONTESTANTS! Oh how I've missed all your-"

BRENT: "...faces...?"

Izzy: "Blame Apricot. That girl is almost wilder than me! But not quite, hehehe." ;-)

BRENT: "Eh, my translator cannot hear you all over the sound of those killer waves. Please scrunch up a bit more, if you can stand the smell of each other's stench!"

BRENT: "Now Isabelle, what were you saying? What happened to your faces?
 Ohhhh.... It's how you distinguished your tribe alignment, huh?"

Izzy: "Mhmm-hm! And actually.... It's just Izzy now."

BRENT: "Buuuut.... It's daylight?"

Izzy: "Yeah, well, let's just say I finally saw the light! Before Adrian left, he told me I was the most repressed woman he's ever met. That really stuck to me. I knew I was living a double life, and the stress FINALLY got to me. Adrian helped me, er.... release.... I was about to explode. I have been repressing myself for the past DECADE, and I was only able to find relief at night. But most of my wakeful hours were during the day, and I had to act a certain way during the day to please everyone. Adrian, however, taught me how to just let my guard down and TAKE it.... And dammmmmn did it feel goooood!!"

Rue: "Uhmmm.... Is she saying what I THINK she's saying....?"
BRENT: "My interpreter interpreted it that way, so I think what you're thinking is right. Speaking of thinking, I think your glasses are missing. What happened??"

Rue: "Oh.... That's another whole story on its own."

 BRENT: "ALSO.... Can anyone explain to me what happened to Whitney's hair?? And someone other than Whitney, please. My interpreter has a problem repeating the 'like' and 'totally' sign over and over again. Those words are just useless fillers, sign language is about getting to the heart of the topic."

 Morgan: "Whitney isn't with us anymore."

BRENT: "Whitney isn't what? Oh god don't tell me you talk in third-person now!"


Morgan: "No, you deaf Aussie. WHITNEY. IS. DEAD."

BRENT: "Huh? What does that even mean? Are you like her evil twin or something? Did you.... DID YOU KILL WHITNEY?!?"

Morgan: "I made Whitney, but yeah, I guess you could say I killed her too."

BRENT: "So what you're telling me is.... Whitney was just a disguise? Then who the heck are you?!"

 Morgan: "Oh, my bad, I guess we haven't formerly met! My name is Morgan Hyde. Not nice to meet you."

 Mason: "I was the first to figure it out. Not to brag, of course, but I mean, you know.... I was the first."

 Morgan: "A real detective would have figured it out day 1. But you're no Sherlock, so no one's really that surprised it took you so long."

 BRENT: "Your mannerisms are indeed a lot harsher than Whitney's... I've noticed your facial expressions not matching up before though. I've seen you roll your eyes during missions, and I've seen you glare at cameramen before. Not to mention your evil grin every time someone was executed or eliminated.... ESPECIALLY when Tony was removed from the game."

 Morgan: "Well, that was mostly to do with the fact I was pleased I'd never have to say TOE KNEE again. That was excruciating."

 Morgan: "Can't believe you people bought that. At one point I just wanted to test how gullible you people are.... Just to see HOW stupid you thought Whitney could be. You all looked stupider in the process. You REALLY thought she believed her hamster turned into a HUMAN?! Utterly ridiculous."

Linda: "Hey. At least I can admit I can be gullible at times. I ate that cake, after all. And look where it got me?"

BRENT: "So why wasn't I let in on this huge secret?! I already know the biggest secret; who the Mole is.... So why didn't I get to know this?"

 Morgan: "Oh. Apparently they told you... But you just didn't hear them."

BRENT: "Really? I wonder why.... That was sarcasm by the way. I haven't mastered sarcasm in my voice yet, hehe. Still working on it till this day!"

Morgan: "Are we going back to our old camps any time soon? I left some luggage at the Viperfang camp. We left in a hurry, and I wasn't anticipating 'shedding off my skin' of Whitney yet, so I didn't bother to bring my own clothing with me."

BRENT: "Don't worry, we've gathered all the supplies left behind at your old camps to bring it to your new camp..."

 Morgan: "Thank god, I'm getting REAL fucking tired of these slutty girlie clothes."

Artie: "Attendez... Hold up now!! Did you juzt say zat.... you are bringing zit to our NOUVEAU camp?! Does zat mean zut I zink it means....?!"

 BRENT: "It does." ;-)

BRENT: "EVERYONE.... I'd like to welcome you to...."

"THE MERGE!"

BRENT: "Congrats all for making it this far."

Izzy: "Ohhhh yeah!"
Rue: "Things will certainly only get trickier from here..."
Mason: "Hmmm. Does that mean no more Parrot Mail?"

BRENT: "Correct! The parrot has retired. Since we have merged to just one tribe, there is no longer a need to send messages to people living at the other camp on the opposite side of the island. You will all be living together now, and Paddy the Parrot will join you as your new 'house' pet." :-)

 Caden: "....I'm totally blanking on how we arrived back to this island, but since we're all together, I'm feeling like we've finally hit the merge. Does that mean we can wash off our face paint now??"

BRENT: "Yes, be my guest! Ice Nation and Fire Clan are OFFICIALLY over...
The ocean's that way, mates!!"

BRENT: "Run, my children! RUN!"





* * * * *







Mason: "This is certainly an upgrade from a volcano! Hehehe, am I right, fellow Fire-Clanians??"

Linda: "Are you kidding?! You guys had it easy. WE had to live in the freezing cold!! It was so cold they had to give us extra clothing, which, was actually pretty nice. You get sick of wearing the same thing over and over again. I would know."

Rue: "Woo!"
Mason: "Mason!"
Rue: "What?"
Mason: "Oh. I thought we were just yelling out our own names.... Is that not what you were doing?"
Rue: "Nope. I was 'Wooing' because look at our nice new camp!"



Artie: "It'z beau!"

Caden: "And look! All our stuff is already here! Sweet."

Artie: "Loupey! My pauvre, pauvre Loupey... I hadz forgotten 'bout him when we left zis île to go to ze odzer île! Idiot Artie! Trix are for enfants!!"

Rue: "Wait. Aren't we missing someone? I only count 6 of us."

Linda: "Someone got aten, didn't they? Aw shucks. Who was it this time?!"

Caden: "Aten? Seriously? Holy Christ you people need to attend school again."

Linda: "I stopped attending public schools after, you know... My parents were arrested and then killed for murdering dozens of people."

Caden: "Oh, sorry. Still though.... 'Aten'....?"

Linda: "...."

Mason: "Uhm, well... To answer your question, Linda; Whit.... I mean Morgan... Went ahead of us to change her clothes. She should be around here somewhere."

Morgan: "Right behind ya, geniuses."

Morgan: "Couldn't get out of that skirt soon enough."

Morgan: "So are we going to stand around staring at each other all night, or are we going to enjoy this feast??"

 .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



Linda: "So am I going to have to be the first one to break into the cake? Hahaha."

Mason: "Be my guest. My mother always told me never to be the first to get dessert until everyone else was done with their dinner first."

 Linda: "Well my mom taught me never to trust anyone who offered cake for free. Looks like she was right on that one after that GLaDOS incident. But this cake ain't free.... We all had to go through a bunch of b-blood, sweat, and tears to get to this point in the game, and here we are all."
Artie: "Amen!"
Caden: "Look! Someone finally learned correct English!"
Artie: "Vut?"
Caden: "...Never mind."

Izzy: "Dig in girl! You earned it!"
Mason: "Do you need my comb Izzy? Your hair is pretty messy..."
Izzy: "Uh, excuse me? No it's not. It's not messy. It's Izzy."
Mason: "Oh.... I'm sorry if I offended you. I only meant good."
Izzy: "No problem! But this is me now. That prim and proper version of me is dead....
 For good, this time."

Rue: "Could someone please pour me a glass of wine? I'd do it myself normally, of course, but I'm afraid I might spill some of it. I can't focus on objects up close without my glasses."

 Morgan: "You're what, 14 years old? I don't think you should be drinking kid."

Rue: "19, actually.... And turning 20 tomorrow."

Mason: "That's still underage though, right? Oh and early happy birthday, my friend."

Morgan: "We're in New Zealand, right? They share the same laws as the Aussies. Drinking age is at 18, so he's good.
You're turning 20 though? Today, you're just a boy. But tomorrow, you're a man. Congrats. Try not to kill yourself."

*Rue takes a big mouthful of his hotdog but then coughs on his food in surprise of Morgan's morbid comment*

 Mason: "Your natural eye color isn't actually blue, is it?"

 Morgan: "Pardon? No, they're not.... Why?"
Mason: "Well...."

Morgan: "Oh. I forgot to take them out, didn't I? What a classic Whitney moment."

*takes one out*

Morgan: "There's my natural eye color, everyone. About as brown as my hair.  I lost one of these contact lenses before... Luckily enough, I was smart enough to bring extra. But Linda almost caught me. We were in the ocean when it came out."

Linda: "We were with Tony, right? Yeah, I remember that! I was going to say you reminded me of an old friend who had two different colored eyes-"
Mason: "Heterochromia."
Linda: "-yes, that's it! But then.... I never noticed it again so I forgot about it..."

Morgan: "Yep, I splashed you in the face to piss you off so that you would drop it."

Artie: "I am so content. I enjoying bien food, with bien company, all on zis beau of an île wiz ze set de sun in ze background.... It'z parfait, I tell you! Parfait!"
Caden: "I'm pretty happy too. I am so thankful to have reached the merge. Do you know what would be great right now?"
Artie: "Oui?"

Caden: "Some music with my guitar!! Any requests?"

Izzy: "Uhhhh.... Yes, actually! Can I request to use your guitar??"
Caden: "Um, no."

Izzy: "Come on!! Pleeease? Ever since I was a kid, I've always wanted to play the guitar or even drums. But of course, my parents wouldn't allow it. Piano and Violin lessons only."

Caden: "Then find your own guitar! Or better yet, make your own drums! I don't need anyone touching my lucky guitar and getting bad juju all over it."

Izzy: "Seriously?! I promise I won't.... harm it." ;-)
 *licks the whole length of the sausage slowly*

 Caden: "Oh lord."

Izzy: "Oh, I forgot. You're gay! Can't use my womanly charms against you."

Caden: "No, I just don't want a woman licking my wooden guitar... THAT wood guitar, anyway... Oh boy what am I saying??"

Izzy: "Heeheheehehe...."

Mason: "Wait. I have an idea!"
Izzy: "Then spill it! Just don't spill the beans.... And I mean that both literally and figuratively."

Mason: "Why DON'T we try to make some instruments?? Rue's good with making that kind of stuff. Artie is a natural virtuoso, and I've taken a few instrumental classes as well.... Not to mention that Caden is the leader singer in his band!
 We could really make some great music to celebrate the fact we all made it to the merge!!"

 Morgan: "Might as well just do one of those silly song and dances the contestants do every season. Not that I want to, but that's essentially what you're getting at."

 Izzy: "Oh my god, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS! LET'S DO IT!! Who's in?!?!"

Linda: "Are you in?"
Artie: "Oui! Are you?"
Linda: "Oui!"

Izzy: "Caden?"
Caden: "It was basically my idea! I'm in, obvioulsy."
Artie: "Rue?"
Rue: "Sounds intimidating, but I guess I'll join... I don't have any musical talent, nor am I coordinated to dance, buuuuut.... I need to get out of my shell somehow... Maybe looking like a fool on national television will be the key?"
Artie: "Zat's ze spirit!"

Morgan: "Is it too late to retract what I said?? I was like... TOTALLY kidding, guys..."

Izzy: "Yes, it actually is too late! We're going to do this with or without you. We can't just let tradition die!"

Morgan: "Then count me in, I suppose. I'll just have to play a character to act like I give a fuck about any of this. The singing performance isn't fun for me, but performing as the CHARACTER who's singing.... Now THAT'S what I call a good time!"

Morgan: "Too bad those dipshits didn't cast me as Sue Sylvester on Glee. I would have been the absolute PERFECT Sue. Their loss."

 Mason: "Do we have a song picked out yet? I'm not into the whole... "new generation" music like you might like, Izzy. I was born in the wrong decade. I always have preferred 70's and 80's music over the stuff that's around nowadays."

 Izzy: "Hmmm.... Something just popped into mind that EVERYONE might enjoy. All I'll say is... It's a modernized version of an old song, and it'll go fantastically with the setting we're in!!
First, let me just get out of this conservative outfit, and throw on something totes more fun!"


























Caden: "Everyone in position?"

Caden: "Alright, Morgan, care to count down for us?"

Morgan: "Call me Keith Moon for now. That's fitting, right? Considering the song choice and all. Or Jack Black. I can be Jack Black too..."
 

Artie: "Vut a colourless name, 'Jack Black'. No zank you. How abootz Jack Rainbow?"

Morgan: "I'll just stick with Jack Black."

Morgan: "Alright, a 1, a 2, a 1-2-3 GO!"



[If you want to follow along with the music, just press play and enjoy!!]
((Or just watch the video instead lol sometimes that's more enjoyable than what I create hahaha))




*Artie plays the Xylophone*



*She also plays the man-made Xylophone with glass bottles*

Caden: "We get it almost every night"

Caden: "When that moon is big and bright"

Caden: "It's a super-"


"-natural delight"

Caden: "Everybody's dancing in the moonlight"



"Everybody here is out of sight"

"They don't bark-"

"-and they don't bite"
 
"They keep things loose...."

"they keep it tight"

"Everybody's dancing in the mooooonlight"
 



"Dancing in the moonlight!"
 

"Everybody's feeling warm and bright"

"It's such a fiiiine...."

"and natural sight!"

"Everybody's dancing in the mooooonlight"





 "We like our fun-"

"-and we never fight"

"You can't dance"

"and stay uptight"

"It's a supernatural delight"
 


"Everybody was dancing in the mooooonlight...."

 "Dancing in the moonlight"

"Everybody's feeling warm and bright"

"It's such a fiiiine and natural sight"

"Everybody's dancing in the moonlight"
 

*Time for Mason's guitar solo!* 
 



 "We get in allllmost every niiiight...."

"And when that moon is big and bright"

"It's a super-NATural deliiiight..."

"Everybody's dancing in the mooooonliiiiiight...."


"Dancin' in the moonlight!"

"AHOWH!"
 


"Everybody's feeling warm and bright!"

"It's such a fiiiine and natural sight!"

"Everybody's dancing in the mooooonlight!"


"Dancing in the moonlight"

"Everybody's feeling warm and bright"

"It's such a fine-"

*THUMP*

"-and natural sight...."

"Everybody's dancing"

"in the moooonlight...."


"Dancing in the moonlight"

"Everybody's feeling warm and bright"

"It's such a fiiiiine and natural sight"

"Everybody's dancing in the mooooonlight"



 "DANCIN' IN THE MOONLIGHT!"


"EVERYBODY'S FEELIN' WARM AND BRIGHT!"

"IT'S SUCH A FINE AND NATURAL SIGHT!"

"EVERYBODY'S DANCIN' IN THE MOONLIGHT"
 

"Dancing in the moonlight"

"Everybody's feeling warm and bright"

"It's such a fine and natural sight"

ALL: "Everybody's dancing in the mooonliiiight...."



~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~



Linda: "Now THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is how you do a proper song and dance!"
































.:: Day 16 ::.



Mason:
"Um, so it's been awhile since my last confession, Father."
Dan the cameraman: "Mason, this isn't church."
"Oh, right. Sorry." He clears his throat and looks around in all directions.
"Mason, for the umpteenth time, NO ONE is watching or listening."
"Oh. Right. Ok." He takes another deep breath. "I very much disliked Adrian when he got into one of his moods. I can't believe he almost threw my precious unicorn into the volcano! What an imbecile! Does he know how important he is to me? Obviously not." He grumbles under his breath a little. "But he's history now, so good riddance, I say!"
"So Georgie was my main alliance and she left. She never did share with me her thoughts. I guess she had other issues to deal with," Mason says shivering.
"I was going to reveal something super uber important to Plum. Something I won't tell anyone else, but she's gone now as well."
Mason glances around as he stands up. 

He walks over to the camera and leans in close. 

 "See, my secret is big." He winks at the camera and smiles. "You're gonna love it."
 He slowly backs up towards the chair, but trips and falls hitting his head on a planter.
 "Mason? Mason?!"
"Yeah?" Comes the soft reply. "I'm fine. Really. But can you not show that part?"
Dan the cameraman smiles and nods as he crosses his fingers behind the camera.








Morgan:
"These people here suck donkey balls... Honestly, they're the biggest bunch of imbeciles I've ever had the displeasure of meeting, and that is on top of my class of students from last year! My life is truly duller and more cringe inducing the more I hear the dribble that comes from these... Things mouths! 

First of all, Artie... That... Woman? Clearly lacks any form of creative talent. It's a pure shame considering she also lacks talent in academic subjects such as speaking the correct fucking language. Also, she lacks any skills I've yet to see and clearly is not fit to win this game and I fail to see how she'd ever succeed in life. 

Caden... Ugh. Don't even get me started. First off, someone who claims to be such a grammar nazi, he clearly lacks a brain. I bet he's forgotten his own parents... Or his name... Or how to use the fucking toilet so he just goes his pants like a thumb sucking bitch of a toddler... Honestly though, the poor homosexual boy should come out of the closet and smile a little at me. I did him a favour! I killed of Whitney and her fucking ridiculous speech patterns and brainless antics! He should be adoring me!

Isaac... What a naive little bitch. Honestly, the producers are as dumb as Whitney to have let a preschooler onto this show! He's a wimp, a baby and a lowlife peasant. Honesty! What has Isaac ever done that's impressive?! Built a toilet for people to shit in?! That's not an invention, it's call a hole... And if that's the best he can do, that toilet hole is a bit like his attitude, full of shit. For all I care, he can go shove his blueprints up Caden's asshole. The homos would  enjoy themselves when the get suddenly eliminated because they think they're intelligent. 

Isabelle is a pure class act... I say sarcastically... She is a horrid ginger with no soul and no dignity. Please your parents, they're doing the right thing for you, because honestly honey, they're the only ones who care about you. Isabelle acts like a fucking mental asylum drug addicted lunatic at night. Honestly, she's not fun, she's embarrassing and she's  fucking up her chances with EVER getting employed again after this airs on television. Honestly, who would hire a half-witted, red headed little slut who made herself look like a fool on international television show, a show she's not even gonna win?! Nobody, that's who. I rest my case. She is a hopeless twat and she'll forever be that way. I hope Adrian's small penis was worth your future. 

Linda, that little serial killers daughter. Hmpf. I don't REALLY need to explain why she is a lowlife, do I? Very well... If she doesn't end up murdering one of us before she's force eliminated from the show, then I will be honestly surprised. Honestly, what her parents did was sick... I'm glad someone did that job and got rid of some fucking imbeciles from this earth... but never the less it was sick and wrong and I feel Linda should still pay... Although, Linda is living in some fantasy where she thinks video games are real life... I feel like everyone's embarrassment of her and disapproval is enough of a punishment. Though I'd suggest either jail, an asylum or any sort of capital punishment would be necessary for her rehabilitation against her nut job brain. If she wins this show, I'm going to puke. Kind of like Rue, only mine will be more dignified.

Mason.... Mason, mason, mason... Naive and awkward as he is... And scared of me too. He's... Probably my most worthy adversary. He was able to deduce me as, well, me! He saw through my well executed disguise preformed by a masterful actress and was able to truly expose me for the person I was behind my shield. He's smart to have figured that much out, but still, regardless of that fact, he is still no one I would ever want to associate myself with. He has his praise here, but I still loathe him with a passion. As I do all the contestants... And as they all do me. 

This is why I was Whitney... No body likes me for who I am. I'm not retarded, I can see this in advance. It's a hindrance in a game like the mole. Now that I'm not blonde and underestimated, no one wants to talk to me, give me information or ever let me get to finale or near some money. But I digress, my reconnaissance has given me more than enough scope on the contestants. I will get to the finale, In disguise or not, mark my words." 


**DISCLAIMER**
(Morgan's views are not accurate representations of HayloHusky or the network's opinions on the contestants)



















 BRENT: "Contestants.... Welcome to, 'The Auction'."

 BRENT: "This classic Survivor challenge is essentially full of rewards, a stark contrast to the last mission you had to suffer through.... Does cow blood and pig brain ring a bell? I hope not. I'd hope my girlfriend would have put that out of your memory... She does that, you know. She's a clinical psychologist; she knows how to hypnotize people and shove unwanted memories away. There's no telling what she's done to me...."
*shivers*

BRENT: "...but that's besides the point! Today, you will be using points as currency. Everyone gets 26 points to spend; you can bid on as many items as you want."

BRENT: "All unused points will go to the group pot; the points that you spend, however, will go straight to the Mole's stash."

BRENT: "Please keep in mind that the auction WILL end without warning, so if you want to walk back to camp with some goodies, I suggest betting sooner than later, mates!"

BRENT: "ITEM #1: The Globe."

Morgan: "Oh GOODIE... I've always wanted a globe. Thanks Santa Claus."

 BRENT: "And no, the globe itself is not the item. Whoever buys this auction item, will get to spin it, and whichever country my finger is pointed at, that person will receive a week-long stay there, with all accommodations provided for, including extra cash for food and shopping.
You get one free spin if it lands somewhere.... undesirable."

 Linda: "Like Arkham City?? Yeah, that place is pretty shady. I wouldn't want to stay there for more than a day."

 BRENT: "Bids must be made in increments of 2. Each item's starting bid is 2. Begin."

 Mason: "I'll bid the 2."

Izzy: "Then I'll bid 4. I've been stuck in Australia most of my life... I could never dream of traveling somewhere as exotic as Brazil or Africa. My mom said the 'Mexicans' would rob me, and my dad said I'd get malaria in Africa. But I've realized how ignorant and wrong they are, and it's time for me to explore the world, without anything holding me back!"
Rue: "Are those new clothes?? Where did you get them?"
Izzy: "Let's just say.... I know some people." ;-)

 Mason: "I would like to continue on my travels.... So I bid 8 points."

 Linda: "Alright, before this gets out of hand, I have a proposal... If I get any money at the end of this crazy adventure, I'll give two thousand dollars to you, Izzy, if you simply don't outbid him again. Each bid, we're throwing away two thousand dollars, and we simply can't afford that!"

 Izzy: "I can't trust that. I have no way of ensuring that you will win this thing.... And I'm not convinced that you could be the Mole, either, so... I'll bid again."

BRENT: "An official outbid requires you to say the amount of points you're spending."

Linda: "Izzy, trust me! I can get you the money. Just stop this madness before it escalates! If we want to catch up to the Mole, we will have to work together as a team and not let this challenge pit ourselves against each other!!"

 Linda: "Besides... There's always other ways I can pay you back. Sometimes, when I've been desperate for cash, I just yell out KACHING or MOTHERLODE.... wait for it.... wait for the ding.... Okay, so, clearly, today is not the day, but it HAS worked before when I was in my late teens and starving on the streets. You just GOTTA believe me on this one. I am NOT as crazy as people make me out to be."

Izzy: "Hehe, but you're JUST crazy enough for me to actually believe you. Deal. But I don't need your actual money.... Just buy me a pair of those totally cute earrings you wear, or maybe a new pair of stilettos!!
....juuuust don't let them be beige. Beige is the definition of boring."
Mason: "Hey!"

 BRENT: "Item #1, going once, going twice.... SOLD TO MASON FOR 8 POINTS!"

Mason: "WOOT WOOT! ...oh. Sorry guys, didn't mean to, erm.... Rub it in your faces."

Linda: "Don't apologize for it, Mason! You earned it, so enjoy it."

BRENT: "Take a spin and see where you end up!"

Mason: "This is taking awhile... Perhaps I shouldn't have spinned-"

Caden: "SPUN."
Mason: "-...Spun it so hard..."
BRENT: "Nawhh, you're fine, dude."

 BRENT: "Alright, it looks like you're going to... ah, still going.... Okay, your vacation destination is going to be... Wait for it....
LONDON!!"

Mason: "Oh, I've already been there before... But on the bright side, maybe this time around I can focus all my efforts into figuring out the true identity of Jack the Ripper?!"
Morgan: "Yeah. Good lucks with THAT one, buddy." *chuckles*
Mason: "...."

 BRENT: "Enjoy your stay in London, Mason! Just let us know when, and we'll tell you where."
Mason: "Now?"

BRENT: "Next item is... Oh Poseidon where is it..."

Linda: "Uhmm... Why does the furniture around here keep changing? This is not a glitch I have ever seen before."

BRENT: "Huh?"
Linda: "The objects all around us, keep.... changing. It's like an alternate universe is clashing with our own. It's a tad bizarre, is it not?"

 BRENT: "Linda, I literally have ZERO idea what you're talking about, and I did in fact read you correctly. I'm sorry to say it, but you're a bit of a... Conspiracy theorist. I think you just need to go outside... I mean the REAL outside... And just enjoy nature. See what life has to offer outside of a video game.... Yeah?"


Linda: "Me?! You think I'm a Conspiracy Theorist....?"

BRENT: "Found it!"

BRENT: "ITEM #2: CLUE TO THE IDENTITY OF THE MOLE.... Begin."

Artie: "TOUT EN!"

Everyone: "Huh?"

Artie: "Tout en! All 26 points... All en!"

BRENT: *signing with interpreter*
"Wait... She's going all in? Seriously? Well, okay then..."

 Artie: "Do I automatiquement get zit??"

 BRENT: "Unless stated otherwise, first person to reach the highest possible bid, automatically gets the item, yes. Come on up and claim your reward!"

Artie: "Génial!"

Morgan: "I hope throwing away 26,000 of my dollars was worth it."

Artie: "Ooh, trust moi, it was. Zit shall help moi see ze Mole MUCH more clairement
now, oui..."


BRENT: "You have spent all 26 of your points, and thus, are out of the auction.
Please take a seat on the bench until further notice."

Artie: "Pointz well spent, I pense!"


"ITEM #3: BEEF JERKY, 1 GRUB" 
index.jpg

BRENT: "There's two perks here. One perk, clearly, is the food. The other perk, is the concept of 'grub'. Choosing to eat your grub during your quiz gives you a freebie, AKA, one extra point on your quiz results. Eating your grub at any other time nullifies the freebie. Because grub is nonperishable, you can use it for any of the next 3 quizzes. After that, it expires, so use it wisely."

BRENT: "Bid starts... NOW!"

Mason: "4."

Morgan: "I'll do 6."

Linda: "20."
Rue: "Seriously Linda?"
Linda: "I'm pretty serious."

BRENT: "Going once, going twice... SOLD to Linda, for 20 points."

BRENT: "That was quite the outbid, Linda."

Linda: "A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do to stay alive in this world. If I'm not careful, it's game over for me. This grub is good for my game and my stomach, so, easy decision."

BRENT: "Alright, well, stick it in your pocket-"
Linda: "Inventory, yeah."
BRENT: "Sure... and save it for when you need it! The theory here is that these grubs will give you the brain power to do better on the quiz, so the more grub, the better. Which leads me to the next item..."

"ITEM #4: ASSORTED NUTS, 1 GRUB"
 http://s3.amazonaws.com/etntmedia/media/images/ext/538539028/walnuts.jpg

BRENT: "Bid starts NOW."

 Mason: "4! ...again."

Morgan: "Then I'll do 6... 'again'."

Mason: "8."

Morgan: "Hmmm..."

Morgan: "I'd rather not spend $10,000 on nuts."

BRENT: "Going once, going twice.... SOLD to Mason for 8 points."

Izzy: "Enjoy them nuts for me, you nutty guy!"

BRENT: "Mason, you are down to 10 points now."

Mason: "Thank you very much, Brent. I should, uh... Probably try and conserve my points a bit more, huh? If I were more frugal, I would be a pretty decent poker player. Reading people is the easy part; out-bidding the others, though, has always been trickier... Oh, sorry, am I talking too much? Huh? Oh, am I- oh sorry I didn't know I was blocking your view from the translator. My bad.... I'll go, uhm, take my nuts and go sit down....."

BRENT: "You do that, dude! Just don't SIT on your nuts, because boy, would that be painful!
...Trust me, I would know."

 BRENT: "Alright, onto the next one!"

 "ITEM #5: THIS ITEM WILL REMAIN COVERED"

Rue: "2, please."

Morgan: "4."

Izzy: "I'll join the fun! I'll bid 6."

Artie: "Rue?"
Rue: "I'm out. Not worth the risk."
Artie: "Morgan?"
Morgan: "Just trying to up the ante. I'm out as well."

BRENT: "Alright, going once, going twice...."

BRENT: "SOLD to Izzy for 6 points! Was the risk worth it? Let's find out! Izzy, come claim your reward."

Artie: "Bonne chance!"

*Izzy takes off the lid*


~


~


~


 Izzy: "AUGHH!!"
 RC2_GrossFood78142.jpg

Morgan: "What the fuck is that?!"
Rue: "I can't see it, but I can smell it. I wanna puke again."
Mason: "That's not very kind."

Izzy: "Oh god... What did I just buy?!"

BRENT: "Unfortunately, you just spent $6,000 on octopus organs."

Izzy: "On WHAT?!"

BRENT: "Octopus organs! Bits of liver, tentacles, heart, stomach, testicles... You know, all the yummy stuff!"

Izzy: "I don't want it."
BRENT: "I don't blame you."
Izzy: "Can I re-gift it?"
BRENT: "Who to?"
Izzy: "My parents. I'm sure they'd enjoy it."
BRENT: "If you want to pay the shipping fee, sure thing Sheila!"

 Izzy: "I still have 20 points, I'll save them for something better! If some alcohol makes an appearance, you can bet that I'll bid all my money on it. My special wine glass has never been dryer. Izzy Gurl needs her power juice, you know!"

 BRENT: "Let's continue...."

 "ITEM #6: CHICKEN AND WAFFLES!"
 s30_ep10_sg_008.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=780

 BRENT: "No one has indulged such a meal since before you got here. We provided a healthy feast for you all yesterday, to celebrate the fact you made it to the merge, but it contained only natural foods; fruits, veggies, grains, and one small carrot cake. But other than this cake and the occasional fish, none of you have tasted sugar or meat is over 2 weeks. So, I'd imagine this item is quite tempting, and bidding starts NOW."

Izzy: "2!"
Mason: "6."

Izzy: "Bid 8."

 Morgan: "I like waffles. 10."

Izzy: "And I like my meat! Bid 12."
Morgan: "14 then. Come at me, Izzy. We can do this all day, but who has more points at the end of the day?"

Izzy: "I don't care. I'm starving and I'm pissed about getting octopus intestines. Bid 16."

Artie: "Oohh, zis is très intense!"

 Mason: "I'm out."
Morgan: "Shit. I am too. I need to save my points for something actually valuable."

BRENT: {Signs 'Going once, going twice...'}
"SOLD.... To Izzy for 16 points."

 Artie: "Go get zit, femme!"

 BRENT: "Take a bite now and let us know how it is."

 Izzy: "Oooooh, let me pour some maple syrup on it first!"
Caden: "NOOOOOO! MAPLE SYRUP IS MY FAVORITE THING EVER."

 BRENT: "How is it?"

 Izzy: "Pretty damn good, Brenty! Pretty damn good."

 Izzy: "I think I'll take this back to my seat and totally gorge myself."
Mason: "Was it worth all that money?"

Izzy: "Oh, YAS. Definitely! Best money I've ever spent on waffles and chicken, you bet my ass! And.... I'm like not even guaranteed to get this money, so I am basically totally spending someone else's..'s... money, potentially."

Caden: "Well, I'm sure glad someone took over Whitney's atrocious verbal grammar.... NOT."

Izzy: "Whateva, major loser! Rigid grammar structures are for pretentious assfucks who need to get that stick out of their ass anyway. Bam! Disssss!"
Morgan: "Wowza. And I thought I needed to clean my mouth with soap."

Mason: "I sincerely hope this show bleeps the terrible language you people verbalize. Not very suitable for younger audiences, you know...."

 Morgan: "I just don't think anyone really gives a fuck but you, Mason."

Artie: "Zat iz not true at-all. Zit iz very immature and vulgaire, your mal langue.. err.... curzing. Curzing iz pretty unnécessaire."

Morgan: "No one ASKED for any comments from the peanut gallery over there, so if you don't mind, just keep your moronic opinions to yourself...."

 Linda: "Swearing really is unnecessary though. It's just generally unpleasant. I don't see the need. I suppose I do not mind it too much when others do it, but you won't find me doing it. Ever."

Morgan: "Grr... You people.... I don't know how I didn't crack before. The idiotic and ignorant things you all see is astounding... If you don't know what you're talking about, then just SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP! PLEASE!"

Caden: "Why... Who... Where.... When.... What-how.... How and when did this argument come about? Who started this? Everyone just needs to chill and enjoy the auction! This is supposed to be a fun, rewarding challenge, after all."

Rue: "You actually sorta started their fight, but that's besides the point now...."
Caden: "'Sorta', sorta isn't a word, my friend..."
Rue: "That's okay."
Caden: "It's really not."
Rue: "We'll both live, right?"
Caden: "You might not."
Rue: "...."

Rue: "Can we just start the next auction item?? I'm really itchin' to get my hands on something nifty..."

Izzy: "Yaaaaaaas, like some vodka, bitches!"

Mason: "Here we go again."

Morgan: "Just plug your ears and be deaf along with our boring host."

Mason: "You know, you are a very rude woman."

Morgan: "And? Your point?"

Mason: "And.... uhm. I rest my case..."
Morgan: "How laughable."


BRENT: "What are they even bickering about?"
Artie: "Toi-you.... Do not even want to know...."

BRENT: "Alright, well, contestants: This is ITEM #7:
A not-so-private shower."

BRENT: "Fully equipped with deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and a scrubber, it shall make you squeaky clean! You have all piled on quite a bit of dirt and grime over the past two weeks, and laying in the ocean isn't always enough to properly clean yourself. This shower gives you all the soap you'll ever need in your life."

BRENT: "The bid, as always, starts at 2. BEGIN."

Mason: "Eh. I'll bid 10, why not?"
Caden: "Seriously?! 10 points right off the bat? Come on man.... I really want this. My B.O. has never been worse.... wait.... what did you just bid? 4? Then I'll bid 6."

Rue: "Actually, he already bet 10... You just said so yourself, Mr. Goldfish. Hehe...."

Morgan: "Let's do math together. If the previous bet is 10, that means the NEXT bid has to be OVER 10.... Capiche?"
Izzy: "Hey, not every cute guy can be smart too! Let it slide. You know his memory isn't his strong suit."

Caden: "So my bid is 12 then? Any other takers?"
BRENT: "Going once, going twice... SOLD to Caden for 12."
Caden: "YES!"

BRENT: "Time to strip, kiddo!"
Izzy: "Woot woot! Who's excited? Because I'M EXCITED!!"

 BRENT: "You can keep your clothes on, of course.... Up to you."
Caden: "That's okay. I have a good body... I don't mind sharing it with the world." ;-)

Caden: "Although... SOME privacy would be nice..."

~

~

 ~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~


BRENT: "You ready yet?"
Caden: "Almost, keep looking away! The cameras are off, right?"
Dan the Cameraman: "Yes, of course! They are all off...." >;-)

Caden: "Where does this turn on- Oh! There we are...."

Caden: "Ooooh, oh my gawwwd!"

Caden: "I can't believe how nice this feels! I have SO taken hot showers for granted, my god."

Caden: "I wish I could share this reward with you guys! ...Uhhh... Not the literal guys, of course... I meant that generally... "
 
Caden: "Actually, wait! I don't mean generally either, I... I specifically mean just the ladies.... Shit. I don't mean that either, I'm not a pervert. I think...."

Caden: "I'll stop talking now and enjoy this amazing shower.... Ahhh...."

 Caden: "Allllllthough...."

Caden: "If Izzy wanted to join me in here, I wouldn't be completely opposed to that!"

BRENT: "What? He actually just said that??"
{Brent's translator waves his fist up and down to sign the word 'Yes'}

Caden: "What? Was that going too far?"

 Rue: "You could say that..."
Mason: "The men in my household were raised with manners. If I suggested something like that to a woman, I would expect my mother to disown me, Caden. Very inappropriate behavior."

 Morgan: "Sexist pig."

Izzy: "It's okay, guys! Really."

Izzy: "I mean... Would it be the end of the world if I did join him...?"

Caden: "See! I'm not sexist! Just trying to please the crowd. I'm a crowd pleaser, after all."

 Mason: "Izzy, don't egg him on. He's being incredibly immature right now."
Izzy: "And who are you? My father?? Back off dude. I'm tired of people telling me what I can and can't do. I had a bit of fun with Adrian before he left, why can't I do the same with Caden?"

Caden: "Wait, did she say she did something with Adrian??"

 Izzy: "Yeah, we fooled around a bit before he left? So what?"
Morgan: "What happened to you?"
Izzy: "Excuse me?"

Morgan: "You were such a proper, dignified woman. Now look at you... I don't even have to say it."

 Izzy: "Say what? Say it. Please. Go ahead and say it, Morgan!"

 Morgan: "I do not have to. But you're so typical for your generation... And for a moment, when I was Whitney, I respected you. But not any longer. You're just another spoiled brat who thinks her parents are the worst thing in the world, and the only thing that makes you happy is drugs and sex. Tell me I'm wrong."

 Rue: "Come on everyone.... Stop."
Izzy: "Are... Are you serious right now? I cannot BELIEVE..... You don't even know me, Morgan!"
Rue: "Seriously, just stop!"
Izzy: "You're a two-faced bitch, is what you are. A lying sack of shit, and a total fake-ass who has ZERO friends."

Rue: "Stop it!"

 Morgan: "HA! That's hilarious! I'm the fake one? You are the one who has a fucking split personality disorder, who used to be a pretentious fuckface but now is SUDDENLY a face-fucker! Now you just run around the place trying to get in bed with every single guy here, and you still can't even-"

Rue: "STOP."

Izzy: "....Huh?"
Artie: "Was zat bébé Rue!?"

Rue: "I said just stop it already!"

Rue: "Why are we bickering with each other so much today??"

 Rue: "It's disgusting. It really is. Just because we're a little hungry, a little thirsty-"
Izzy: "Some thirstier than others... Hint hint: me."

Rue: "-... And overall just exhausted both mentally and physically, DOES NOT mean we should be turning on each other. We had so much fun last night, what happened? Seriously. I do not understand."

Linda: "The stress of the game doesn't help either... And this mission IS pitting us against each other."

Rue: "Okay, then maybe we just need to take a breather and reevaluate the fact that this is a GAME. Not everyone can be a winner, and I think people need to start accepting that. Only ONE of us is going to get rewarded for uncovering the Mole, and the rest of us, well, we don't get crap. But that's okay. This is a fun experience nonetheless, is it not? Why would you sign up if you didn't want to partake in a crazy adventure like this??"
Morgan: "The kid has a point."

 Rue: "And Izzy, we know Morgan isn't the friendliest person in the world."
Morgan: "I take my previous statement back."

Rue: "...So you just need to accept that and move on. Ignore her comments if they annoy you. And sex is completely natural; no one is opposing that. But it's a sacred act, I think so, anyway... And you should try and keep it to yourself. If you don't want to be called bad names, simply don't wear your sexual habits on your sleeves! It only makes you an easy target. So please, do what makes you happy, but maybe... Keep the gory details to yourself?"

Izzy: "Sure... I-I guess I could try that..."

Rue: "Everything is fine in moderation, guys. Sex, alcohol, even swearing... But there's a point when you can overdo it. Don't be the guy who swears in public, or the mother who gets drunk in front of her kids.
I know we're stressed out, and sometimes it feels like the universe is actively working against us. But that's just silly. Everyone has pain, everyone has a passion. So let's all try and focus on our passions, rather than our pain, and just... try and get along, shall we?"
BRENT: "I don't know exactly what he's saying, but I'm loving it!"

 Artie: "Lez not bicker no more! Lez enjoy ze game. We can be compétitif players and STILL have le respect for each'ozer."

Mason: "I know that I respect all of you, and hope to receive that same respect back... We're all friends here, though, right? If you want to use that term, of course.... They really oughta come up with something inbetween 'friends' and 'acquaintance'.... But I'll gladly call all of you my friends." :-)
 "So no more fighting, please. It really makes me uncomfortable when people speak to each other like that. We're adults, not children!"


Caden: "Oh god, I caused all of that too didn't I?"

Caden: "Can someone get me a towel! I'm ready to come out now.... The water's starting to lose its heat."

BRENT: "Yeah I got one right here for you.... And that's because you've been in there for half a decade! We only had one tank of heated water, did you think we had actual plumbing out here in the middle of a deserted island!?"




 * * * * *




BRENT: "Alright. Let's get back on track with this mission... But first, here's the point rundown:
Morgan: 26
Rue: 26
Caden: 14
Mason: 10
Linda: 6
Izzy: 4
Artie: 0"

BRENT: "Over yonder, we have a special necklace...."
survivor-immunity-idol.jpg

BRENT: "This necklace will grant you complete safety in the next quiz."

BRENT: "That's right, item #8 is....
AN EXEMPTION."

BRENT: "Due to its nature, we are allowing multiple people to place their highest bid on it, since it has such a strong impact on the game."

BRENT: "Bidding starts NOW."
Rue: "All in."

Morgan: "Nope, that exemption is mine, boy. All in as well."

Caden: "ALL IN TOO!"
BRENT: "Sorry mate, you already spent half of your points on a shower! You can't match their bet."
Caden: "I don't remember that. I literally haven't taken a shower in weeks...."

BRENT: "MAYBE you should save your money if you can't even remember the rewards you get, dude."

BRENT: "Alright, Rue and Morgan, come on up!"

BRENT: "In front of you, lies a vase. Inside, lies a white rock and a black rock. Please take one, keep it in your hand and don't look at it."

BRENT: "If you hold the black rock, you get the exemption, but lose all your points."


BRENT: "And if you're holding the white rock, I got nothing for you, but at least you get to keep your points."

BRENT: "Fists out, please."

Rue: "Good luck, Morgan!"

*no response*


BRENT: "Annnnd.... REVEAL!"










Morgan: "God damn it..."
TURNER: "DON'T SMACK YOUR FACE WITH IT!" :-O
 

 BRENT: "Looks like Rue got the black rock! Congratulations, Rue. The exemption is yours. Go claim your prize and take a seat with Artie, since you are now out of points to spend."
 

Rue: "Best birthday present EVER. Thank you, Molevivor Gods, for gifting me the exemption necklace!!"

Morgan: "This is such bullshit. NO game should revolve around luck."

 Izzy: "Hey, at least you still have plenty of points to spend, right??"

 Morgan: "Yeah.... I suppose you're right."

 BRENT: "And the auction continues! Two people on the sidelines now."

 BRENT: "Let me go get the next item. Be right back."

BRENT: "There you are!"

BRENT: "What number are we on? 10?"

BRENT: "What? Not 10? 9? Oh, alright then.... Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you...."

"ITEM #9: THIS ITEM WILL REMAIN COVERED."

Morgan: "2. What's the worst that could happen? Instant execution?"

Morgan: "Anyone? Really? You're all going to let me have it?"
Linda: "Sure. You deserve it. You're the only one without an item yet."

BRENT: "Going once, going twice... SOLD to Morgan for only 2 points!!"

BRENT: "Want to know what's underneath the cover?"
Morgan: "Heck yeah!"

BRENT: "Alright, 2 points bought you....."


 ~


~


~


"DRIED FRUIT! 1 GRUB."
1540_20283-dried-fruit-heart-tray.jpg

BRENT: "All fruit locally grown in nearby New Zealand, my home territory. Enjoy the kiwis especially, sweetest kiwis in the world!"

Morgan: "Sweet! Thanks Brent."


BRENT: "Onto Item #10..."
 e00224dfd54d127312ead31f2f9b8692.jpg

BRENT: "AN ADVANTAGE in the next mission.... Keep in mind that everyone being aware of your advantage just might hinder you, rather than help.
Bid starts.... NOW."

 Linda: "I'll start the bid with 2."

Morgan: "4."

Linda: "6."

Morgan: "8.... Buh-bye Linda. You're out."

Linda: "That's okay, I'll be fine. I always come up with something when I need it. I have an endless assortment of tools, after all."
Morgan: "You just keep telling yourself that."

BRENT: "Going once, going twice.... SOLD to Morgan for 8 points!"

BRENT: "Morgan, the instructions to your advantage will be handed to you right before the next mission commences."
Morgan: "Sounds good."


BRENT: "ITEM #11....

"SPA DAY!"

BRENT: "A day packed with relaxation and body revitalization, I can't imagine anyone who would want to turn this offer down. Get a massage, get a facial, relax in a hot tub, eat fresh fruit, drink iced tea, wash your body and face, apply some cologne or perfume, even get a fresh new change of clothes! We have a whole wardrobe awaiting you there, if you so wish to find a new outfit for yourself. We even have makeup and hair products. It's the last chance you have this season to beautify yourself until Finale night."

BRENT: "Point break down:
Morgan: 16
Caden: 14
Mason: 10
Linda: 6
Izzy: 4"

BRENT: "Bid starts at 2, and bidding starts NOW."

Linda: "All in! I'm bidding my remaining points. 6."

Izzy: "Well, I wanted it, but you already outbid me. Nice job! Enjoy your spa day, girl!"

Linda: "Thanks... I really really want this. My clothes are so gross! And my hair is starting to lose its shine."

 BRENT: "Going once, going twice.... SOLD to Linda for 6 points!"

BRENT: "Okay, Linda. Before you join Artie and Rue, I need something from you."
Linda: "Sure. What is it?"

 BRENT: "I need you to pick someone to join you on your Spa Day. Please do so now."

Linda: "Hmmm... Well, this is pretty easy. It's Rue's birthday today, and what better present could I give him? So, I choose RUE."

 Rue: "Awe, thanks Linda. I really appreciate that."
Linda: "You're welcome! And maybe we could find you a nice pair of glasses too!"
Rue: "That would be nice!"

BRENT: "Linda.... Please name one more person to go with you."

Linda: "Ugh, of course... Okay, hmmm....."

Linda: "Caden already got a shower, and Izzy and Morgan already have new, fresh clothes, so I don't think it's fair to take them. So that means Mason or Artie..."
Artie: "I needz mon makeup!"
Mason: "But, to be perfectly frank, my B.O. is WAY worse than yours... hehehe..."
Morgan: "We know."

BRENT: "Who will it be, then?"

 Linda: "Mason, do you want it? We've never been on the same tribe, so I'd love the opportunity to get to know you better in a more relaxed setting outside of the game."

Mason: "Can't say I don't want it! I would definitely owe you one, however."

Linda: "And Artie, if I get the chance to pick another person, I'll choose you!"
Artie: "Zure."

 Linda: "Alright, final decision... I choose MASON."

BRENT: "Rue and Mason, it appears that you two will be joining Miss Blake on her glorious Spa Day tomorrow! Congrats. We'll fetch the three of you tomorrow right after sunrise."

BRENT: "And with that...."

BRENT: "This auction is now over."


Linda: "Where did that gavel even come from? I didn't see a portal appear."

BRENT: "Huh? Don't know what you're talking about. It was definitely there the entire time. You must be blind, like my girlfriend... And like Rue now."

Artie: "Rue iz only aveugle BECAUSE of your girl ami..."
Rue: "Wait, what?"

 Morgan: "Apricot trained her dog to find her a pair of glasses, since she broke hers. Mason and I connected the dots, although, it wasn't hard to figure out. She got new glasses.... You suddenly lost yours."
Mason: "AND they were the same color and shape. Apricot stole them, unfortunately..."

Rue: "I don't think it was a dog though... It was the wolf!"

BRENT: *staring at translator in disbelief* 
"Wait... You guys are still hung up on that wolf thing? Apricot has a big dog, a husky, actually. And yes, it does indeed look like a wolf. Is that what you guys saw on this island last week?? I was taking care of him here until she got here. I just let him loose, nothing can harm him on this island since there's no natural predators. You guys SERIOUSLY thought there was a WOLF on an ISLAND?! Hahahaha, you guys are too much!"

 Artie: "Welp, zat solves zat! No loup, juzt un dog."

 BRENT: "Yep. Apricot took him back home across the pond back to New Zealand though."

BRENT: "Anywho... The final point tally:
Morgan: 16
Caden: 14
Mason: 10
Izzy: 4
Linda: 0
Rue: 0
Artie: 0

That's 44 points into the group pot, and 138 into the Mole's earnings, bringing the total group pot to 464 points, and the Mole's stash to 958.
The Mole has finally more than DOUBLED the group's income. That's bad. You guys need to step it up if you want to have any chance of beating this Mole!"


BRENT: "That's it for today. Head back to camp and enjoy yourselves!
See you all in a few days for your next Execution."




* * * * *




With tribal rivalry no more, only 7 contestants remain to form the newly merged tribe 'Totoneke'. 

Out of these 7, five will continue on their hunt, and the sixth's journey will soon end as they will become the Mole's EIGHTH victim during the upcoming execution.

And this seventh player, of course.... Is the Mole. 

But who is it?

Is it Artie?

Caden?

Izzy?

Linda?

Mason?

Morgan?

Or Rue?




No matter who it is, he or she remains on the prowl, hiding in the shadows, waiting patiently for some unfortunate soul to step upon one of their many traps, and thus, becoming the next casualty to the Mole's trickery.




The only question now, is.... 
Will these remaining players hunt down the Mole before the Mole ensnares them?








No comments:

Post a Comment